Spiral Based Solar System

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Spiral Based Solar System

Unread post by kevin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:53 pm

IF?,
as in My humble opinion,

The solar system is spiral based , where the planets are not orbiting the sun as is currently assumed, but are instead following individual spiral routes about the sun which in turn is upon it's own spiral route relative to larger galaxy route, then when a major or minor conjunction occurs where there is a direct alignment relative to the suns route, and this may only occur thousands of years apart?, then a very powerful electrical event could cause light to not occur ( Light occurs relative to meetings of fields, not a beam from sun)

Three days would match the effect of the winter solstice, when the sun was thought to die .

Kevin

moses

Re: eschatological prophecy - three days of darkness

Unread post by moses » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:10 pm

When a transit of Venus occurs one can actually trace the movement of Venus across the Sun. The Sun's movement is curved and some attribute precession to this curving and perhaps one could attribute spiralling to this curving, but this would be such a small effect.

I think rather that it is the etheric field that is spiralling. This would be what a dowser feels.
Cheers,
Mo

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:00 am

moses wrote:When a transit of Venus occurs one can actually trace the movement of Venus across the Sun. The Sun's movement is curved and some attribute precession to this curving and perhaps one could attribute spiralling to this curving, but this would be such a small effect.

I think rather that it is the etheric field that is spiralling. This would be what a dowser feels.
Cheers,
Mo
It is the field first.
All mass is displacing relative to the fields .
The fields of the planets are reacting to the larger field of the sun, the sun is reacting to larger galaxy fields.
You are within Your field, and it is spiral with polarity and equator.

You are within the earths spiral field, your southern spiral field flow is counter to the northern hemisphere.

The moon gives the best clues to all of this, followed by the earths yearly solstice and equinox reversals.
Our life spans are so short relative to galaxy timings that We have little or no experience of the consequences when field interactions may well cause temporary light failure here, and our current assumption based so called science is so skewed out of recognising the electrical nature of universe.

Kevin

Frank_Grimer

Unread post by Frank_Grimer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:14 pm

kevin wrote:...
It is the field first.
Kevin
Indeed.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Frank_Grimer wrote:
It is the field first.
Kevin
Indeed.
Perhaps so, if one still entertains a 19th century concept of particle-based aether.

Aether when viewed as the primal matrix (ideally with six degrees of freedom); then "fields", of EM or whatever variety, are di-rectional flows and strains 'impressed' upon the aetheric architecture, or Aetheric Matrix.
For example, electric field pressure/tension and magnetic torque/declination.

Warning: the A.M. is holographic by nature, and borders on consciousness (without which this discussion would not even exist).

Frank_Grimer

Unread post by Frank_Grimer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:59 am

seasmith wrote:
Frank_Grimer wrote:
It is the field first.
Kevin
Indeed.
Perhaps so, if one still entertains a 19th century concept of particle-based aether.

I entertain the concept of a whole hierarchy of "particle based aether"s which I prefer to call atmospheres so as to include the air, the primary alpha-atmosphere.

The Beta-atmosphere which holds materials together, bonds being simply a negation, consists of two components, a minor component (electric) and a major component (magnetic).

The flow of the magnetic particles is demonstrated by the flow pattern around a simple bar magnet which is the same pattern as that of a source and sink at the bottom of a deep ocean. This means of course that one of these poles must be at a higher pressure than the other though I imagine the difference must be very small else it would have already been detected.

Far from space being emptied it is like a Russian doll. stuffed full with a hierarchy of atmospheres waiting to be appreciated. 8-)

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:01 am

Frank_Grimer,

A hero of mine is TT Brown, He described it as layers of crinkled cardboard, with valleys and mountains.
Kevin

Roshi

Unread post by Roshi » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:32 am

Sry, I mean cos(pi) = -1.

Frank_Grimer

Unread post by Frank_Grimer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:18 am

Roshi wrote:Sry, I mean cos(pi) = -1.
I think you missed your thread. :lol:

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:58 pm

kevin wrote:Frank_Grimer,

A hero of mine is TT Brown, He described it as layers of crinkled cardboard, with valleys and mountains.
Kevin
Since this thread has already been totally highjacked, and nobody can spell eschatological anyway :D
so i will continue on in the current vein (apologies to breddy).

Hi Kevin, Yes i'm a big TT Brown fan as well, and his crinkly cardboard analogy is fine, if it can be envisioned in full 6D.

The "matrix" paradigm may be somewhat easier, using as an analog a dynamic 3D spider's web.
Taking any locus within the web as coordinate +-x, +-y, +-z (we are only trying to holistically graph a morphology here so that we can assign electrical units and do some ciphering), we then have three primary axies, six different vectorals/degrees of freedom (including -1 for Roshi) and eight 'domains' or sections (cut an orange through those three axies for a physical model).

That is just a tentative gloss of integral "boundary conditions".
There may be other cosmological and universal conditions subsuming all of that, which are beyond physics and maybe even eschatology.
;)

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Spiral Based Solar System

Unread post by nick c » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Since this thread has already been totally highjacked,
You are correct. All of the posts above, have been split from the "eschatological prophecy - three days of darkness" thread. The course of that thread had drifted irreconcilably far from the intended topic.

kevin

Re: Spiral Based Solar System

Unread post by kevin » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:46 pm

nick c wrote:
Since this thread has already been totally highjacked,
You are correct. All of the posts above, have been split from the "eschatological prophecy - three days of darkness" thread. The course of that thread had drifted irreconcilably far from the intended topic.
Panta rhei.

http://www.spirasolaris.ca/

Kevin

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:54 pm

seasmith wrote:
Hi Kevin, Yes i'm a big TT Brown fan as well, and his crinkly cardboard analogy is fine, if it can be envisioned in full 6D.

;)

I came to ask if there may be a 3D motion representation. 6D is intense to visualize :D
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:44 am

Younger Dryas wrote:
seasmith wrote:

;)

I came to ask if there may be a 3D motion representation. 6D is intense to visualize :D
Not really.
The first three are the common L, W & D of space; corresponding electrically to V, I & Watts.

Their -X, -Y, -Z correlates (making six) can be viewed simplistically as systems, networks & conduction/communication;
or in electric terms as circuit impedance, permeability/permittivity and information theory;
(which is still a very nascent science).

:)