Why an ether/aether?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

quantumboy

Re: Why an ether/aether?

Unread post by quantumboy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:59 am

StevenO, I am in agreement that math is not reality and I think Schrodinger's Cat proves this in real world terms. I will review your off-mainstream references to relativity. Thank you. I agree that mainstream journals will not publish articles that disagree with their current "theology" (the same way the church dissed and burned scientists of old!). I am somewhat mainstream but not totally closed to off-mainstream ideas. Do you agree there must be an invisible mass (dark matter) to keep galaxies from flying apart because they are, otherwise, rotating too fast? If not, what is holding them together? 8-)

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:15 am

quantumboy,
Ever considered that the universe is a mass?
A very dense mass, akin to a crystal, and that all that occurs within it is holographic in nature?
That the said aether is no substance but signals?
Or would I be sent out of the class for proposing such?
kevin

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:22 am

quantumboy wrote:StevenO, I am in agreement that math is not reality and I think Schrodinger's Cat proves this in real world terms. I will review your off-mainstream references to relativity. Thank you. I agree that mainstream journals will not publish articles that disagree with their current "theology" (the same way the church dissed and burned scientists of old!). I am somewhat mainstream but not totally closed to off-mainstream ideas. Do you agree there must be an invisible mass (dark matter) to keep galaxies from flying apart because they are, otherwise, rotating too fast? If not, what is holding them together? 8-)
Dear Quantumboy,

The invisible "dark matter" and "dark energy", which are actually some of the more sensible explanations why theories of gravity do not hold up at cosmic scales can be erased with one slip of the pen.

The key is to understand that Newton's theory of gravity is actually a Unified Field Theory in disguise. It describes the resultant of the (attractive) gravitational field of matter and the (repulsive) base photon field of matter that drives the E/M forces. Realizing this yields two clues:

1) the real force of gravity is greater than expected since the base photon field is repulsive,

2) the base photon field has a mass equivalent since photons have actual mass (instead of being "virtual" or carrying momentum but no mass).

Some other authors (Dewey Larson) hold that the actual range of gravity is restricted, but again I think the simplest explanation is in one of the other papers of Miles Mathis: The Cosmic Mass Deficit
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:08 pm

* You folks are confused. Dark matter was invented to explain the unexpectedly fast motion of stars in the outer regions of galactic disks. Electrical forces explain those motions better than anything else does.
* Here are excerpts from Thornhill's Electric Galaxies article from last year. Learn something from them.
http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=2m1r5m3b
... The simplest geometry for galaxy formation is two adjacent Birkeland currents of width 35 kiloparsecs separated by 80 kiloparsecs. The interaction region, and hence the thickness of a galaxy is 10 kpc. By scaling the current flows in astronomical objects by size, it is determined that the average flow in a galactic Birkeland current is approximately 10^19 amperes; the Alfvén galactic current. The synchrotron radiated power is of the order of 10^37 watts, that is, the power recorded from double radio galaxies [Yes, what's actually recorded is what's predicted by EU theory].
... Clearly, the production of a spiral galaxy requires the input of prodigious electrical power! But nowhere in astrophysical theory will you find any mention of electrical energy. In stark contrast, cosmologists are content to invent “dark matter” and “dark energy” on the basis of their universe built with the weakest force in the universe – gravity. Meanwhile magnetic fields are found throughout space, plainly signaling the electric currents required to sustain them.
... Comparison of rotational velocity with radius in a spiral galaxy versus a supercomputer simulation of the rotation of an equivalent mass object formed at the intersection of two interacting plasma filaments. No dark matter need be invented to reproduce the peculiar rotation curves of spiral galaxies because the electromagnetic forces acting on plasma are so much stronger than gravity. —Credit: A. Peratt.
... The PIC supercomputer simulations referred to earlier are simply based on the known behavior of charged particles obeying Maxwell’s laws of electromagnetism. So it is no surprise that the simulations mimic the lab results. However, most cosmological simulations are derived from a priori mathematical theory where there are no experiments or direct observations to serve as a brake on speculation.

quantumboy

Unread post by quantumboy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:59 am

Lloyd, I was a terrible student in electrical theory, however I found the article on explaning the mass deficit, provided by StevenO, very interesting. I think all scientists will agree that dark matter/dark energy is an invention to "correct" a flaw in our understanding of gravitational mechanics at the astrophysics level. The idea that EM fields have mass equivalence is supported by the Austrian Space Agency which has reported (virtual mass?) gravitational fields when a supercooled, spinning, highly charged EM field is created. They report that the EM field is producing measurable gravity many times greater than predicted by relativity. I am willing to consider StevenO's author, which actually makes some sense to me and is exciting in that a possible insight into a unified field theory is offered. Thanks again StevenO. Very interesting. 8-)

quantumboy

Unread post by quantumboy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:03 am

Kevin, please leave the class.

(Just kidding!)

Quantumboy 8-)

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:20 am

quantumboy wrote:Lloyd, I was a terrible student in electrical theory, however I found the article on explaning the mass deficit, provided by StevenO, very interesting. I think all scientists will agree that dark matter/dark energy is an invention to "correct" a flaw in our understanding of gravitational mechanics at the astrophysics level. The idea that EM fields have mass equivalence is supported by the Austrian Space Agency which has reported (virtual mass?) gravitational fields when a supercooled, spinning, highly charged EM field is created. They report that the EM field is producing measurable gravity many times greater than predicted by relativity. I am willing to consider StevenO's author, which actually makes some sense to me and is exciting in that a possible insight into a unified field theory is offered. Thanks again StevenO. Very interesting. 8-)
Quantumboy,

Do you have a link to that article? Miles told me that supercooled spinning masses would offset the base E/M field, so the force of gravity would appear to be slightly less above it. At the level of earth the force difference would'nt get larger than about 0.1% though. I would'nt know if that could work the other way around if you supercool and spin a highly charged E/M field.

Lloyd,

I think the matching of electric simulation/lab results to observed galaxy rotation curves is not very different from what the mainstream is doing with dark matter/energy simulations. We first would have to prove either 1) galactic sized currents or 2) galactic sized dark matter/energy concentrations to accept either. I do recognize that EU theory has the advantage that at least plasma can be tested in the lab, while dark matter and energy have the nasty habit of not showing up there.

Miles theories have the advantage that none of these observations are necessary to prove the theory. He has many observations that would prove his "Newton = Unified Field" hypothesis. It would be nice if somebody could spend some galactic size simulations on that, but unfortunately the mainstream has little interest in admitting they might be wrong. That's an open secret.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

quantumboy

Unread post by quantumboy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:17 am

StevenO, I apologize to everyone for providing this link to a mainstream scientific paper in this forum, but I think y'all will find this research as "out-there" as you can get for us mainstream boys... also, StevenO asked for this so everyone can get get mad at him!

Here's the link: http://www.hpcc-space.de/publications/d ... PC2008.pdf

Enjoy.

Your mainstreamin' slightly offbeat pal,

Quantumboy 8-)

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:45 am

Excellent find.
I am reading the PDF.
:D 8-)

I say Aether is a RMF-q2 (rotating magnetic field, quantum spin 2_)
http://www.16pi2.com/

I strongly believe I understand Electrogravitics at this point thanks to Paul Laviolette
http://www.etheric.com/LaVioletteBooks/ ... crets.html
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:29 am

quantumboy wrote:StevenO, I apologize to everyone for providing this link to a mainstream scientific paper in this forum, but I think y'all will find this research as "out-there" as you can get for us mainstream boys... also, StevenO asked for this so everyone can get get mad at him!

Here's the link: http://www.hpcc-space.de/publications/d ... PC2008.pdf

Enjoy.

Your mainstreamin' slightly offbeat pal,

Quantumboy 8-)
No offense against mainstream papers. I just think this paper is quite typical for a mainstream paper about gravity. Throw so much math at it that it can support any conclusion you want to pull from a measurement.

A quick glance through the paper (it is'nt worth more) gave me this number: "In an earlier publication, see Fig. 4a) in,12 an acceleration field of about 10 x10^-5 g was measured for a single accelerometer."

This is well in line with the maximum possible variation of 0.1% as predicted by Miles. So, unfortunately for the authors (and JL) it is not going to provide a new space drive.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Does Miles work not allow antigravity?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:54 pm

junglelord wrote:Does Miles work not allow antigravity?
Good question. Basically not, since his take is that at astronomical scales the base E/M force tends to be small. This is due to the fact that the gravitational force scales with 1/r with the radius of an object, while the base E/M force scales with 1/r^4 with the radius of an object. (Actually the density x surface area).

Me thinks we will have to resort to Tesla to learn how to propel with non-spinning photons.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Phase Conjugation does create antigravity, and would help to power the TR3-B flying triangle via microwave emissions. The impulse magnifying transmitter was the first phase conjugate system ever made and therefore yes Tesla does have the power in the palm of his hand to do many things with that one system of physics. However EM radiation (mircowaves) is one way it is done, so photons are involved.... Another is charge domains. The positive charge and infact the proton itself is a gravity well. All positive charges and all protons are gravity wells.

On a B2 Stealth Bomber, the highly charged leading edge, which is a positive charge, is the actual lift of the bomber.
The Flamejets are not for lift via the law of action and reaction, but they are for the generation of electricity to charge the leading edge, they are ion generators as well (designed by TT Brown originally), to create a negitive ion exhaust which enhances the antigravity well due to the positive charge at the front of the plane.
The B2 Stealth Bomber is not a jet.
The B2 Stealth Bomber is a antigravity craft.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

quantumboy

Unread post by quantumboy » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:15 pm

I am going to take a few days off and recharge my phasers. Talk to ya'll later... 8-)