Lloyd Blog

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

Lloyd Blog

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Blog
I figure if I make this a blog, I can cover any topic and won't be off-topic. The first entry is to counter Charles' star model claim that fusion requires extremely rare conditions, like huge pressure etc. I believe fusion is common in the form of transmutation and that conditions for some of it are easy to obtain. Here's an example.

Transmutation
The following experiment is from an online book.

Transmutation of Carbon to Iron—An Experiment
http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/165.pdf
by Fred Pulver—with thanks to Don Honorof and Michio Kushi

After hearing Michio Kushi’s description and explanation of the Transmutation of Carbon to Iron Experiment first done by George Ohsawa and friends in the early 60s, I became very eager to duplicate it on my own, being very excited by the possibilities of atomic transmutation, but at the same time a little skeptical of their validity “until I had seen it done myself.” So when I heard that a friend from Los Angeles, Ron Honorof, had gathered the equipment and materials necessary for the experiment, in Michio’s house in Brookline, Mass., I requested permission to use the material to duplicate the experiment.

The equipment was a 110-230 volt variable transformer, a laboratory- pure vial of carbon powder, a highly purified rod of carbon, a copper plate of almost chemically pure copper (sorry I can’t give the actual degrees of purity in each case), and a permanent alnico magnet about 1" x 1" (quite strong for its size).

The experiment was very easy to perform. First, I tested the purity of the carbon powder by placing a small amount on a sheet of clean white paper. Then, I ran the magnet back and forth under the paper, and no particles followed the magnet around. I then placed the carbon powder on the copper plate, attached a wire to the copper plate and one of the terminals, and attached the other wire to the other terminal and the carbon rod. Turning on the electrical power switch, I began at 130 volts touching the carbon rod to the carbon powder, whereupon there was much light, a little smoke, and then an increased voltage to around 220v. This made the light much brighter (like a welder’s torch), and I continued “plasmizing” the carbon until I felt it had all been raised to high incandescence and had come in contact with atmospheric Oxygen (perhaps 10-15 minutes). Then, after waiting a minute for the carbon sample to cool, I once again put it on the clean white paper and ran the magnet around underneath the paper to see if there would be any noticeable movement of the carbon particles. This time there were small (sand grain size) particles that were definitely magnetic, which followed the magnet around. The attraction was weak, the particles were small and not very numerous, but some magnetically-attractive substance had been created, with a simple apparatus that everyone has access to if they wish to duplicate this for themselves. The equation is 2 16C + 212O → Fe56.

If the conditions of voltage, oxygen availability, and time could be more scientifically worked out, balancing Yin O2 with Yang C, the large scale production of iron could become a technological reality. There is reportedly a high-carbon steel pole standing in the earth near Delhi, India, which has stood without rusting for thousands of years.

My idea for the design of an iron-creating apparatus would be to have a sort of long trough with electrical terminals at either end in which carbon powder or particles were placed and perhaps covered with a canopy which could regulate the available oxygen. Then, perhaps, the contents of the trough could be changed into iron to a much greater extent. The resultant iron would contain a large degree of carbon, making it a naturally rust-resistant high-carbon steel. Carbon is abundant everywhere, as is oxygen. This process requires no ore, no mining for the ore, no fuel for the trucks needed to haul the ore, no enormous smelters, coke, vast amounts of electricity, all of which make steel so expensive today. This way could create a better world, with steel available to everyone without high cost and no environmental pollution.

The following is from my old Transmutation thread at http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... t=30#p2305.

OHSAWA'S TRANSMUTED IRON IS BETTER THAN NORMAL IRON
- . . . The Awesome Life Force, by Joseph H. Cater [p.417] at
http://books.google.com/books?id=g7y6WB ... #PPA422,M1

- In the transmutation experiments of Ohsawa, electric currents supplied the necessary soft electron concentration for the reactions to occur, since, as shown earlier, soft electrons concentrate along an electrical flow. There is another rule which governs transmutation processes. If the transformed atoms have stronger and or more extensive cohesive forces than the others involved, such atoms will multiply at the expense of the others involved. Isolated atoms are more readily captured by soft particles than are aggregates. This applies to both synthesis and reduction processes. The reduction process in the case of mercury and gold has already been mentioned.

- The iron produced by the combustion of carbon and oxygen in the Ohsawa process resists corrosion far more than ordinary iron and also has a higher melting point. The reason is the transmuted iron is completely free of contaminants. Therefore, the forces of cohesion between atoms is stronger. Consequently, there is a greater tendency to resist the invasion of oxygen atoms. Also, the greater and more extensive cohesive forces enable aggregates of such atoms to remain solid at higher temperatures.

Lloyd

Re: Lloyd Blog

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Cardona
This is also from the old Transmutation thread. It shows Kervran's idea on how coal and petroleum formed abiotically. This conforms with Cardona's Saturn Theory. Some petroleum may have formed on Saturn and then came down onto Earth during a Saturn flare.

ORIGIN OF COAL & OIL
http://www.google.com/books?id=bxu-n2j- ... o#PPA25,M1

Kervran proposed that "Coal comes from schists, fabricated in situ, by high compression that produced the reaction: Si = C + O. If O could not escape, and was compressed as well, one would have O + O = S, from which one gets sulfurous coals.... As for diamonds, here, too, one observes the presence of silicates, thus of silicon.... In this way one can explain why all coal deposits contain silicon."

For oil formation Kervran proposed that, at great depths magnesium undergoes geological transmutation to carbon: Mg = C + C. Any water present will furnish hydrogen to unite with carbon, forming the various petroleum hydrocarbons. The oxygen from water can fuse to make sulfur - the source of sulfurous oil. The magnesium may be derived from underground salt water, in the reaction, Na + H = Mg. Or Mg may come from layers of dolomitic rock.

In my table on the first page of this thread you can also see that Mg may come from calcium: Ca = Mg + O. Dolomite is carbonates of Ca and Mg. Ca in turn may come most commonly from Si + C or vice versa.

How It Works
Here are two more good articles that explain how transmutation may work in biological systems.

NEUTRINOS INVOLVED IN BIOLOGICAL TRANSMUTATION
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... t=15#p2299

CYCLOTRONS IN PLANTS -- & ANIMALS TOO?
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... t=15#p2300

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:48 pm

No Electron Clouds

DR. LIGHTBOURN, PhD says: Uncertainty principle is wrong. No matter waves, No standing waves & No electron clouds.

His site is at http://institutolightbourn.edu.mx. Unfortunately it's in Spanish, which I can't read, although I can use online translators, which takes a bit of time. But I didn't find any papers on his site that seem to repeat the statements above.

I don't accept the conventional vague model of atoms and I don't believe there's really such a thing as "attraction", but instead things can look like attraction that are really repulsion, such as if there's an aether that moves from high pressure to low pressure. I like Mathis theory that photons are the aether and they have mass, as agreed by several other physicists.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:16 pm

After I found out what the Earth is, I am now firmly convinced that reality is much different than what is taught in school. Please continue with this i am reading it.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:34 am

Okay, JW.

Stronger Iron
The O.P. says:
- The iron produced by the combustion [and transmutation] of carbon and oxygen in the Ohsawa process resists corrosion far more than ordinary iron and also has a higher melting point. The reason is the transmuted iron is completely free of contaminants. Therefore, the forces of cohesion between atoms is stronger. Consequently, there is a greater tendency to resist the invasion of oxygen atoms. Also, the greater and more extensive cohesive forces enable aggregates of such atoms to remain solid at higher temperatures.
Stronger Glass
I just noticed that statement about why the transmuted iron is stronger and it reminded me of a similar claim about glass [though without the need for transmutation]. I heard Richard Hoagland say this on Art Bell's late night radio show in the late 1990s. He said an article in Popular Mechanics magazine (or maybe Popular Science) stated that glass can be as strong as steel if it is not contaminated with water molecules during the formation process. So bridges and buildings could be made from pure glass. He went on to speculate that there are buildings on the Moon made of such glass, that are now partly in ruins, but his evidence for this seems very sketchy. Nonetheless, glass that's as strong as steel would be a great product. It would be lighter weight than steel and also transparent, if not too thick.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:24 am

Amother way to make stronger glass, just observe nature at work.

Mollusc shells inspire super-glass
Engineers intrigued by the toughness of mollusc shells, which are composed of brittle minerals, have found inspiration in their structure to make glass 200 times stronger than a standard pane.
Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2014-01-mollusc-sh ... s.html#jCp
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:35 pm

stated that glass can be as strong as steel if it is not contaminated with water molecules during the formation process.
Would "tempered glass" be the result of driving out the contamination of water? :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Mollusc Shell Super Glass
That's interesting, Gary.

Tempered Glass
Sparky, tempered glass doesn't remove water contaminants, I'm pretty sure. It just uses a more involved heating and cooling process and sometimes uses chemical treatments. See: https://www.google.com/search?q=how+tem ... ss+is+made.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Thoth Transmutation Article
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... t=30#p3738
Sandstone Transmuted to Limestone
Kervran performed studies that showed an unsuspected formation of limestone in the sandstone monuments in Ankhor, Cambodia, including Ankhor Wat. Kervran, as a high government official in France, had access to a multidisciplinary team of experts. The original pink sandstone at Ankhor Wat contains substantial quantities of silica in the form of quartz and feldspar, but little calcium. However, some portions were found to be infected with bacteria. The infected sandstone appeared to be turning into limestone.
. . . Limestone has variable amounts of magnesium in it, which may be explained by Kervran's discovery that microbes can transmute calcium into magnesium by taking oxygen from it (Ca => Mg + O).
. . . As shown, Kervran provides strong empirical evidence that limestone may be formed from sandstone or silica through the action of several species of streptomyces (order of actinomycetes), which transmute silica into calcium. (Si + C = Ca). Biological transmutations might also explain the creation of geological formations of limestone from large deposits of fossils which often appear to have been buried originally in sand, gravel and clay, each of which contains a large amount of silica. Transmutations appear to require the presence of sufficient water in liquid form to sustain the bacteria.
- Biological organisms appear to be involved in the formation of chalk, such as the white cliffs of Dover in England, which like limestone, also consist of calcium carbonate.

Human Transmutation
. . . A number of experiments were performed by Kervran beginning in the 1930's in which he demonstrated a probable transmutation of sodium to potassium in oil derrick workers in the high heat of the Sahara desert. He showed marked imbalances in sodium and potassium and calorie consumption and loss during the hot summer months, in which workers consumed large amounts of sodium but excreted large amount of potassium and magnesium. Kervran suggests that the transmutation of Na23 + O16 = K39 absorbs significant body heat and that perspiration is inadequate to the task. Time will not allow me to discuss these studies in detail here but they are presented at length in Kervran’s books (Kervran, BP., pp. 51-61; Swan House Pub., pp. 27-35).
- Pannos T. Pappas, physicist at the Technological Institute at Piraeus, Greece, performed research supporting the theory that a transmutation of sodium to potassium occurs within the cell. He discusses serious flaws in the conventional theory of the sodium- potassium pump in human physiology, and shows how a transmutation of sodium to potassium provides a much better explanation for the phenomena observed. (Pannos T. Pappas, “Electrically Induced Nuclear Fusion”, _Journal of New Energy_ Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 5-9, spring, 1998. The article also available at http://www.papimi.gr/eqoflif.htm.)

Developing a Transmutation Process
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... t=30#p2312
Allen Widom at Northeastern University Boston and Lewis Larsen of Lattice Energy recently proposed a mechanism that could account for a wide range of fusion and transmutation reactions [7] (for an accessible account read How Cold Fusion Works [2], SiS 36). They suggested that the surface of metallic hydrides fully saturated with protons develop collective electron and proton surface plasma oscillations (plasmons) that enable the electrons to gain sufficient mass to be captured by protons resulting in ultra-low momentum neutrons. In a subsequent paper, they showed how these ultra-low momentum neutrons could be absorbed (captured) by heavier nuclei to produce new elements across the Periodic Table [14]. The expected chemical nuclear abundances resulting from such neutron absorption fit the available low energy transmutation experimental data quite well.

The important feature of such nuclear transmutations is that they do not need special mechanisms to penetrate the high Coulomb barrier, as proposed in other models.

First of all, the experimental distribution in atomic mass number A of the low energy nuclear reaction products measured in laboratory chemical cells are similar to the nuclear abundances found in our local solar system and galaxy. Furthermore, these maxima and minima in abundances resemble those predicted in the ultra-low momentum neutron absorption reaction cross-section (the likelihood of interactions), treating the neutron as a wave. Thus, it raises fundamental questions as to whether the conventional astrophysical account of how the elements are created in our stars and galaxies under thermonuclear conditions is correct.

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi Loyd,

This may be of interest in regards to Cardona's theories.

-------
Hydrocarbon Hyperion
Based on a NASA news release
Saturn
Posted: 07/07/07
Summary: NASA's Cassini spacecraft has revealed for the first time surface details of Saturn's moon Hyperion, including cup-like craters filled with hydrocarbons that may indicate more widespread presence in our solar system of basic chemicals necessary for life.
NASA's Cassini spacecraft has revealed for the first time surface details of Saturn's moon Hyperion, including cup-like craters filled with hydrocarbons that may indicate more widespread presence in our solar system of basic chemicals necessary for life.

Hyperion yielded some of its secrets to the battery of instruments aboard Cassini as the spacecraft flew close by in September 2005. Water and carbon dioxide ices were found, as well as dark material that fits the spectral profile of hydrocarbons.

A paper appearing in the July 5 issue of Nature reports details of Hyperion's surface craters and composition observed during this flyby, including keys to understanding the moon's origin and evolution over 4.5 billion years. This is the first time scientists were able to map the surface material on Hyperion.

"Of special interest is the presence on Hyperion of hydrocarbons?combinations of carbon and hydrogen atoms that are found in comets, meteorites, and the dust in our galaxy," said Dale Cruikshank, a planetary scientist at NASA's Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, Calif., and the paper's lead author. "These molecules, when embedded in ice and exposed to ultraviolet light, form new molecules of biological significance. This doesn't mean that we have found life, but it is a further indication that the basic chemistry needed for life is widespread in the universe."

Cassini's ultraviolet imaging spectrograph and visual and infrared mapping spectrometer captured compositional variations in Hyperion's surface. These instruments, capable of mapping mineral and chemical features of the moon, sent back data confirming the presence of frozen water found by earlier ground-based observations, but also discovered solid carbon dioxide (dry ice) mixed in unexpected ways with the ordinary ice.

Images of the brightest regions of Hyperion's surface show frozen water that is crystalline in form, like that found on Earth. "Most of Hyperion's surface ice is a mix of frozen water and organic dust, but carbon dioxide ice is also prominent. The carbon dioxide is not pure, but is somehow chemically attached to other molecules," explained Cruikshank.

Prior spacecraft data from other moons of Saturn, as well as Jupiter's moons Ganymede and Callisto, suggest that the carbon dioxide molecule is "complexed," or attached with other surface material in multiple ways. "We think that ordinary carbon dioxide will evaporate from Saturn's moons over long periods of time," said Cruikshank, "but it appears to be much more stable when it is attached to other molecules."

"The Hyperion flyby was a fine example of Cassini's multi-wavelength capabilities. In this first-ever ultraviolet observation of Hyperion, the detection of water ice tells us about compositional differences of this bizarre body," said Amanda Hendrix, Cassini scientist on the ultraviolet imaging spectrograph at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.

Hyperion, Saturn's eighth largest moon, has a chaotic spin and orbits Saturn every 21 days. The July 5 issue of Nature also includes new findings from the imaging team about Hyperion's strange, spongy-looking appearance.

http://www.astrobio.net/pressrelease/23 ... n-hyperion
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''

moses

Unread post by moses » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:51 pm

http://www.astrobio.net/pressrelease/23 ... n-hyperion
Prior spacecraft data from other moons of Saturn, as well as Jupiter's moons Ganymede and Callisto, suggest that the carbon dioxide molecule is "complexed," or attached with other surface material in multiple ways. "We think that ordinary carbon dioxide will evaporate from Saturn's moons over long periods of time," said Cruikshank, "but it appears to be much more stable when it is attached to other molecules."

If there was ordinary carbon dioxide there, then that would mean that the CO2 got there only a few thousand years ago. And so only some of the CO2 has dissapeared into space. But this is unacceptable, so the CO2 is attached to other molecules, somehow.
Cheers,
Mo

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:11 pm

The Octet Rule requires all atoms in a molecule to have 8 valence electrons--either by sharing, losing or gaining electrons--to become stable. For Covalent bonds, atoms tend to share their electrons with each other to satisfy the Octet Rule. It requires 8 electrons because that is the amount of electrons needed to fill a s- and p- orbital (electron configuration); also known as a noble gas configuration. Each atom wants to become as stable as the noble gases that have their outer valence shell filled because noble gases have a charge of 0. Although it is important to remember the "magic number", 8, note that there are many Octet rule exceptions.

google is such a wonderous thing... ;)

:oops:
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:26 pm

Octet MisRule
Here's a little of what Miles Mathis says about the Octet rule and similar ones at http://milesmathis.com/nuclear.pdf.

We see more problems with current theory if we leave the nucleus and look at the electron shells. We are told that noble gases are super stable or non-reactive because they have the outer shell filled, but that isn't true with any noble gas above Neon. Argon, for instance, has 8 electrons in an outer shell that can contain 18. Why is the 3d sub-level wide open? According to current theory, Argon should be number 28, not 18. That, or Nickel should be the noble gas. Even the Madelung rule doesn't help us. It tells us that 4s will be filled before 3d, but doesn't tell us why, or what that has to do with noble gases or stability. Same with Krypton, which has an outer shell that can contain 32 electrons; instead, we find only 8 again. According to current theory, Krypton should be number 60, not 36. Or Neodymium should be the noble gas. According to the periodic Table, noble gases are actually filled up to the p- level, using the Madelung rule. But why? What is the mechanics of the Madelung rule and the p- level? And why do Copper and Chromium break it? Xenon, Radon, and Ununoctium also break the electron “rules”, and they admit this of the last. They tell us 114 acts like a noble gas, not 118, but don't tell us why. We are told it is because of Relativity, but that is the saddest kind of dodge. They have these rules, but the rules don't fit the Table.

The octet rule is also just a rule of thumb which is broken often. It is about as accurate as Bode's law. The fact that we even still talk about these rules proves that the real rules aren't known. Elements aren't created by rough rules of thumb, they are created by unwavering math and mechanics, as I will now show. The reason this hasn't been solved is that the historical and current diagrams of the atom are still so naïve. Up to this day, the atom is still drawn with a nucleus like a bag of marbles, with no shape beyond a general roundness

See the link for details about the proper structure of the nucleus.

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:16 am

Mathis also has this paper about the Ice on Mercury. It may be related to the formation of unexpected molecules on moons, bodies, etc:

http://milesmathis.com/mercice.pdf

---------

Icecaps on Mercury more Proof of my Charge Field

Miles Mathis

First published February 21, 2013

In just November of last year (2012), NASA was forced to admit that the poles of Mercury show
evidence of ice. More recently, it has shown evidence of a complete inability to deal with this and
other new facts. In February of 2013, an article at BBCnews by science correspondent Jonathan Amos
showed just how neurotic mainstream physicists and astronomers have become, having to deal with
this and hundreds of other experiments from the past decade that leave their old models in tatters.
Those quoted can't seem to get their bearings, and the hired writers are no help. These new science
articles leave the reader with the impression that the whole of mainstream physics is headed for the
psychiatric ward.

For example, after admitting the detection of relatively high abundances of sulphur and potassium in surface materials. . . which are volatile elements that should not really be present on such a scale on a planet that orbits so close to the Sun with its searing heat, Dr. David Blewett of Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab also admits the ice caps, adding,
"It's got polar ice caps. Who'd have thought that?" Well, I'm sure someone might have thought that.
But any of the people who might have thought that are not mainstream people by definition. They are
the people you dismiss as cranks, Dr. Blewett. And you dismiss them as cranks because if you didn't,
they would be on the BBC instead of you, making sense instead of hemming and hawing.
Later in the article, he says,Well, Mercury's surface isn't made of ice—it's scorching hot next to the Sun. But it seems that there is some sort of sublimation-like loss in the solid, silicate rocks that is causing these hollows to initiate and enlarge. It may be that a combination of high temperatures and what's called severe space weathering destroys sulphide minerals in the rocks, causing them to crumble and open up a depression.
Yes, but what about the ICE? We know the main surface isn't made of ice. It is the poles we are
talking about. How the hollows formed isn't the point. How did the ice form, Dr. Blewett?
Dr. Blewett. Ironic, isn't it?

Dr. Blewett has to avoid the main question, because, given mainstream theory, this is clearly
impossible. The surface temperatures of Mercury reach 700K (427C), over four times hot enough to
boil water. Even without an atmosphere to hold in heat, there is no way the poles should remain cool
enough to freeze. Given the known make-up of the crust of Mercury, the material itself would transfer
heat up from lower latitudes to all higher latitudes. With current theory, there is nothing to prevent that
heat transfer. Unless Mercury is made of styrofoam, we must have normal elemental heat transfer.
No, nothing in mainstream theory can begin to explain icecaps on Mercury. But with my charge
theory, the answer is simple. If Mercury is recycling charge like the Earth and Sun and galactic core
and protons, then he must be taking in photons at the poles, by the normal method I have diagrammed
dozens of times already over the years.

Since these photons are moving the reverse direction of emitted photons (in rather than out), they cause
cooling rather than warming. In other words, if emitted charge photons are defined as heat, then
photons coming in must tamp down the emission. Tamping down heating is the same as cooling. It is
this intake of charge that acts to prevent heat at lower latitudes on Mercury from moving up to the
poles. The incoming photons block this movement by straight bombardment. True, photons cannot be
stopped or even slowed, but they can be diverted. Photon collisions are real, they cause diversion,
which causes a longer path (or an escaping path for a percentage of photons). This is what ishappening at the poles of Mercury.[/quote]
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Who else can Explain Mercury's Ice Caps?

I thought that was a good point in favor of his theory too.

Why doesn't Mercury's lower latitude heat conduct to its poles and warm them up?

And he said something similar about Earth's south pole, which is cooled even more than the north pole because of more photons than antiphotons in the inner part of the solar system. (Antiphotons have reverse spin.)