The question of indigenous humans on Mars

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

tholden

Re: The question of indigenous humans on Mars

Unread post by tholden » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:26 pm

I've redone the video about Mars images, a bit more information and a somewhat better description of the area in question with the image showing the girl in the yellow smock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35xTINc0pDs

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:29 pm

One of my favorite Mars MSL images now going viral on youtube and all over the net generally, 55K views on the one video alone, simple google search on "squirrel on mars" turns up huge numbers of hits...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w4xWYDEAA8

kell1990

Unread post by kell1990 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:13 pm

What does this squirrel eat,Ted? Does it eat rocks?

And where does the girl in the yellow dress get her clothing? Is it from some underground loom?

These are simple questions that could use a simple answer.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Everything/Everybody on Mars lives underground most of the time, which is why all the portals to subterranean areas which show in the MSL images. They seem to come out for a half hour or hour of sunlight and vitamin D around noon time.

kell1990

Unread post by kell1990 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:44 pm

Your conjecture makes no sense at all. There has to be sunlight for photosynthesis to occur. (OK, there is a place deep in the ocean where chemosynthesis does occur, but not here [on Mars]) Photosynthesis is necessary for the animals to have a food supply. There's nothing mysterious about that.

I wish that you'd give up this fantasy of yours and return to the real world, You're not a stupid person, but you've gone off on this wild tangent that somehow there is life on Mars. There isn't. It is impossible, based on everything that we know about life.

I realize that some of these things are hard to let go of, but this is one that you need to let go.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Kell1990 just put on ignore...

LunarSabbathTruth

Unread post by LunarSabbathTruth » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:39 am

tholden wrote:One of my favorite Mars MSL images now going viral on youtube and all over the net generally, 55K views on the one video alone, simple google search on "squirrel on mars" turns up huge numbers of hits...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w4xWYDEAA8
Ted, many people believe that the short-eared rodent in that picture is an arctic lemming, and that the bone seen in another infamous picture is the front flipper bone of a walrus.

It just so happens that there is a "Mars Research Station" located on the wilderness Devon Island (between Northern Canada and Greenland.)

- joe

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:25 am

LunarSabbathTruth wrote: Ted, many people believe that the short-eared rodent in that picture is an arctic lemming, and that the bone seen in another infamous picture is the front flipper bone of a walrus.

It just so happens that there is a "Mars Research Station" located on the wilderness Devon Island (between Northern Canada and Greenland.)
- joe

Have you called the FBI's fraud division and reported NASA and the USAF for fraud?

A small handful of individuals have done a gigantic disservice to Thunderbolts and the EU movement by promulgating this semi-dogma that Mars is just a collection of rocks and electrical scars, despite and in the face of the overwhelming body of evidence now coming in from the MSL images.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:27 am

Russia has announced a program to put at least one camera mechanized device on Jupiter's largest moon, Ganymede:

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/08/ ... gest-moon/

Why is that unusually interesting??

An English associate and I have basically cracked one of the big problems in natural philosophy, i.e. the question of where modern humans first appeared within our system. It turns out that Ganymede, some 60,000 years ago, was a fresh-water ocean world with both islands and floating bergs of pumice, luxuriant vegetation, and an ideal world for human habitation.

I would like to know if anybody connected to this Russian program is aware of the fact that they should be looking for archaeological evidence on Ganymede. If anybody knows anything about this, I would very much appreciate hearing from them.

Human origins, the real version:

On Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/514483018695199/

On Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBZ1RM ... _TB_jfeBHQ

On Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Cosmos-in-Collis ... nav-subnav

15-minute intro to the basic idea of the Ganymede hypothesis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUR6ROFnlQE?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Another obvious human figure turns up in a recent gigapan composite:

http://gigapan.com/gigapans/192321/snapshots/508541

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:04 pm

How come you never post links that are direct to NASA?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:01 am

Appears as if my FaceBook friend Martine has gone mainstream...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mar ... 215072ca35?

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:25 pm

OK here is m take on the subject.
1. Humans as we know it here on earth are made up of flesh, bone, blood a variety of other bits of mater.
2. This kind of a living being can not survive on Mars or any other planet in our solar system at least until we actually find the same environment "out there" as we have here on planet earth.
3. Beings shaped like us but made of some electrically conductive material having electricity instead of blood and nerves as their source of energy, can live in the environment of Mars and other planets in our solar system.
4. These type of beings are described, not in detail, but as a being said to be a glowing entity in the pages of the Bible. I am not a bible thumper. The bible has probably the best history of any history book for the length of time it covers. I know of no profane history book that covers the equal span of time. It goes back more than 6000 years and is pretty consistent throughout those years. It also has some physics in the pages but the language used to describe it is primitive. When it speaks of those beings that glow like the sun it is pretty evident that they were not made of flesh and blood. Not only that but they could turn it on or turn it off.

Have you seen the photo of that funny looking being on Mars or maybe the moon that was smashed by a big bolder?
It was a human shaped being, legs, arms, head etc like us but different. I say that it was a bing made up of varius kinds of conductor and semiconductor and maybe used piezoelectric for nerves, maybe. Who knows? I figure it could do virtually anything we humans can do and more. Wouldn't need oxygen, air, light, food. In other words, a electrical plasma living machine. No?

Written in that book goes something like this: "Be fruitful, multiply and REPLENISH the earth". Ain't that pretty good indication that there were someone here before Adam?

Kent

Unread post by Kent » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Well haven't you guys seen the picture of that little indigenous feller under that rock on Mars, or was it our moon? Petty clear that he/it was not made up of flesh and blood, but possibly of semiconductor and plasma. So why not life not as we know it here on earth. We have the environment wherein we can exist as a body of flesh and blood... and a few other elementary parts. But seems clear to me that "life" can be in something other than flesh and blood as we know it.

A life like being made of some other chemicals and using electrical plasma instead of blood could very well account for some if not all of the mysteries surrounding aliens from other kinds of worlds? Flying saucers etc.?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:31 pm

Chimps and orangutans use crude tools, so apes like Neanderthals with human-sized brains could learn to work with stone, bone and wooden tools--up to and including stone-tipped spears and even fire.