Tree of Life

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

AltClut

Tree of Life

Unread post by AltClut » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi, first post here. I have searched for a thread I could add to rather than start a new one for this but none quite fit - so apologies in advance if I have overlooked something (not looking to cause Admin any work here...)!

I was reading an article on the BBC website a couple of days ago, one of a series regarding the destruction of antiquities in conflict zones today. This one was about Nimrud and its modern destruction. Deeply saddening but highly captivating. Off I went on a Google expedition - as you do - and found many fascinating things, some gold jewellery among them. I was particularly struck by this large bas relief depicting the Assyrian Tree of Life (click images for larger resolution)

Filed it away in my head under 'get to know everything about this place' and promptly forgot all about it.

Until an image in another article on the BBC, this time The 20 best science images of the year?, caught my eye. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the following diagram of the Ebola virus:

Image Image

I think the parallels there are striking though I'm not able to draw any firm conclusions myself from this but I wondered if anyone else had noticed this similarity or had any better understanding of the biology of the virus and how I can relate it's structure to that of the depiction of the Tree of Life (and polar configuration/plasma formation by extension)? I'm still not 100% confident in my own understanding of EU theory to be sure that I'm not getting it all wrong, but I'm looking at that bas relief and seeing the Tree of Life as the plasma formation/birkeland current of the proposed polar configuration with the figures as double layers of the larger, more diffuse plasma of the outer (double?) layers of the formation as viewed from earth, along the lines of M-29 or Hen 2-437

M-29

Hen 2-437

Lloyd

Re: Tree of Life

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:28 am

Charles Chandler explains such nebulae as bipolar jets at http://qdl.scs-inc.us/?top=5738.

This has a lot of info on trees in mythology:
http://www.catastrophism.com/intro/sear ... query=tree

This has some more info:
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3A ... e+of+life"

AltClut

Unread post by AltClut » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:43 am

thank you for your reply, Lloyd, and thanks for the links! after reading back on my own post i'm surprised anyone bothered... spot the layman, and slightly-too-enthusiastic, n00b, huh? :mrgreen:

i was more looking to understand the remarkable visual similarity between the virus structure and the tree of life as depicted in the bas relief. its surely more than coincidence? (i also can't help but see a visual similarity between the nebulae and the shape of the god/guardian's wings but i now i had left that thought for another time and post.)

i've since found Imperial College London's work on nanoscopic 3d imaging of bacteria, who have come up with the following visualisation of three different bacteria. does anyone else see a winged disc?

campylobacter 3d

campylobacter 2d

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:26 am

watch what is held in the hands, and where such is located.

The handbags will have been gold filled with water, imho.
The Fibonacci spiral like pinecones are to focus.

Consciousness flows at right angles to the surface, in layers of opposite spin (polarisation)
The handbag is held down in the lowest flow that flows upto aprox 30 inch above surface.
Kevin

moshiya888

Unread post by moshiya888 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:33 pm

any body familiar with the biblical tree of Knowledge and the tree of life?
and what it is? the way it looks and its measurements?
eliphas levi wrote about it and said; he who joins the hexagram with
the pentagram has solved half of the sacred secret.
anyone interested in it? it is closely related to
the electric universe, allthough it might not seem that way at first glance.

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue May 08, 2018 4:27 pm

The original tree was due to a Birkeland current running between Mars and the North Pole of Earth. The roots spread out as the current neared the North Pole and the branches spread out when reaching Mars. From there much symbolism was incorporated into trees.

Cheers,
Mo