Verifification of Ether Theory by Quantrum Entanglement

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Michael Anteski

Verifification of Ether Theory by Quantrum Entanglement

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:26 am

In my model of a universal ether, underlying our quantum atomically-structured world, exists an unstructured ether matrix, composed of a sea of elemental ether units. These elemental ether units were derived from a first-causal world composed of oscillating "point" moieties. Being derived from elemental oscillational units, elemental ether units would be vibrational. Being elemental, these ether units would be identical to each other, so that as their outward vibrations come in contact with each other, they would interact with each other in a perfectly-linear fashion (no spin, vectors, waves, or other non-linear mechanisms, as with quantum-atomic forces.)

Being elemental, these ether units would represnet the "building blocks" of all larger energy units, such as quantum units. The larger quantum units thus would retain an ability to resonate vibrationally with the elemental ether units (in addition to their quantum mechanisms of vector interaction, spin, and other known quantum force mechanisms.

I claim that this is the only kind of model that can rationally account for quantum entanglement.

With this model, so-called quantum "entanglement" just represents radiated packets of etheric energy which have the same vibratory pattern. Elemental ether units are the only actual participants in this phenomenon, with the "communicating" quantum units being kinetically walled-off, like cool "arms" of a quiet, purring, ether mechanism.

kevin

Re: Verifification of Ether Theory by Quantrum Entanglement

Unread post by kevin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Learned a new word...moieties.

With respect, and admiration.....

I reckon We are upon the same linear pathway, but multiple pathways about 360 degrees may create spherical outcomes?
And multiple pathways about 720 degrees , with half one way, and the other half opposite may create heart centred moieties?
kevin

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Thank you, Michael.
In my model of a universal ether, underlying our quantum atomically-structured world, exists an unstructured ether matrix, composed of a sea of elemental ether units.
They're called photons, and the ether is called the electromagnetic field. There is a spectrum of photons in the field.
Being derived from elemental oscillational units, elemental ether units would be vibrational. Being elemental, these ether units would be identical to each other, so that as their outward vibrations come in contact with each other, they would interact with each other in a perfectly-linear fashion (no spin, vectors, waves, or other non-linear mechanisms, as with quantum-atomic forces.)
Linear motions are vectors.
Photons do have spin, which give them their wave properties observed in experiments.
Being elemental
In Physics, elements are atoms, made of sub atomic particles, which are many orders of size larger than photons.

(I am a stickler for not changing the meanings of words. Everyone is doing it, and much of the confusion we see stems from this practice.)
these ether units would represnet the "building blocks" of all larger energy units, such as quantum units.
Extra energy gained from interactions is stored as extra spins, which give them a larger radius, and increased mass equivalence.
I claim that this is the only kind of model that can rationally account for quantum entanglement.
I know of another.
With this model, so-called quantum "entanglement" just represents radiated packets of etheric energy which have the same vibratory pattern. Elemental ether units are the only actual participants in this phenomenon, with the "communicating" quantum units being kinetically walled-off, like cool "arms" of a quiet, purring, ether mechanism
That must be Schrodinger's cat, that is purring.
;)

Here is a snip from the rational account for quantum entanglement that I know.
If we go to Wikipedia for the modern gloss, we find this:

Quantum mechanics holds that states such as spin are indeterminate until such time as some physical intervention is made to measure the spin of the object in question. It is equally likely that any given particle will be observed to be spin-up as that it will be spin-down. Measuring any number of particles will result in an unpredictable series of measures that will tend more and more closely to half up and half down. However, if this experiment is done with entangled particles the results are quite different. When two members of an entangled pair are measured, one will always be spin-up and the other will be spin-down. The distance between the two particles is irrelevant.

A close reading of those few sentences already shows how the mystery of entanglement is a manufactured mystery, created by false probability assumptions. The problem in this Wiki quote is closely related to Schrodinger's cat mystery. In a thought problem, Schrodinger put a cat in a box and then assigned a probability number to the cat: say, .5 the cat was alive, .5 the cat was dead. We can't see the cat, so we don't know. Quantum mechanics says the numbers are all we know. Schrodinger says no, there is some fact underneath the numbers: either the cat is dead or it is alive. When we open the box, it must be one or the other, not both. Amazingly, the princes of QM did not say, “Yes, well of course. But we don't know until we open the box.” That would have been sensible. No, QM said to Schrodinger that the cat was NOT really alive or dead. It was neither alive nor dead until we opened the box and saw it!

Yes, that is the level of philosophical understanding of modern physicists. Schrodinger lost that argument, which is why I still have silly things like that that I can quote from Wiki.

Contemporary physicists actually believe that the “physical intervention” of measurement determines part of the math. It does this via the HUP, the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. A certain interpretation of the HUP makes the physicist an actual part of every equation, and this interpretation is now the accepted one. That is spooky enough, in itself, but entanglement is even spookier. Using the anti-Schrodinger interpretation of cats, QM had decided that nothing could be known about particles except their probabilities. In other words, there was no certain knowledge beneath the numbers. But with entanglement, we get certain knowledge from probabilistic situations. With entangled particles, “one will always be spin up and the other will be spin down.” Note the word always. That is certain knowledge.

To explain this, quantum physicists have come up with the idea that the particles are in contact with each other over huge distances, without any mediating field or particle. Yes, they can talk to each other instantly, so that when the physicist measures one as spin up, the other can flip immediately to spin down to conserve parity.
Keep up the good work
~Paul

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:09 am

There are other viewpoints in physics on the nature of Quantum Entanglement. Quite recently, sophisticated experimentation using clever indirect techniques of following separated quantum units have seemed to only deepen its mystery.

One would have to check at least a few such sources to develop an informed opinion.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:12 pm

The refusal of physics to entertain an "ether mechanism" to explain quantum entanglement largely hinges on the (I claim false) assumption of physics that an underlying ether matrix does not exist, based on series of experiments by Michelson and others, dating to the late 1800s and first half of the 1900s.

Those experiments used measurements of the behavior of light under different ambient conditions, and the results seemed to indicate that there is no ether. Physics still rejects the notion of an ether based on those old experiments. -However, those experiments were based on the assumption at the time that any sort of ether would influence the transmission of light solely by acting as light's conducting medium. -However, in my ether model, a key role of the ether in any energy phenomenon, including that of light, would always be played by its elemental ether units, which are the fundamental constituents of everything, including light. In other words, the ether would not just act as a medium for transmitting quantum units (photons), but would also be acting electrically, on the light particles themselves, as the fundamental building-block constituents of observed photons, and be acting electrically/resonationally, on the behavior of light beams.

I claim that simply recognizing the existence of Ether would resolve the mystery of quantum entanglement.

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Quantum entanglement is human entanglement.
The refusal of physics to entertain an "ether mechanism" to explain quantum entanglement largely hinges on the (I claim false) assumption of physics that an underlying ether matrix does not exist, based on series of experiments by Michelson and others, dating to the late 1800s and first half of the 1900s.
But we use it broadcast radio and television.

Our eyes use it by detecting a particular frequency so we can see.
Those experiments used measurements of the behavior of light under different ambient conditions, and the results seemed to indicate that there is no ether. Physics still rejects the notion of an ether based on those old experiments. -However, those experiments were based on the assumption at the time that any sort of ether would influence the transmission of light solely by acting as light's conducting medium. -However, in my ether model, a key role of the ether in any energy phenomenon, including that of light, would always be played by its elemental ether units, which are the fundamental constituents of everything, including light. In other words, the ether would not just act as a medium for transmitting quantum units (photons), but would also be acting electrically, on the light particles themselves, as the fundamental building-block constituents of observed photons, and be acting electrically/resonationally, on the behavior of light beams.
Photons are the units of the ether.
They just call the ether the electromagnetic field instead.
Entanglement comes in when they virtualize everything.
I claim that simply recognizing the existence of Ether would resolve the mystery of quantum entanglement.
Amen.

But seriously, I agree.
They're not worrying about explaining how charge works at the quantum level, but how their probability math works.
~Paul

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:22 am

if we take quantum entanglement to mean entangled in the base unit then it is quite accurate.

only a aether composed of fine electromagnetic strands (quantum state=1) can account for the behavior of the universe, the relationship between electrons, light, heat and electromagnetism (alignment).

There has to be something there, and what's there has to be simple and ubiquitous. The only magic in this world is the "lie".

no other structure will allow you to connect one end of the universe to the other, cause realtime alignments and allow propagation of waves which a kinetic energy transfer from strand to strand, or along strands, which is completely dependant on the original energy used to generate the signal.

light is a basic part of the aether as much as an electron but the most basic form of the aether is heat. Light and electrons are circuit forms or loops of the most basic form and they behave exactly like you would expect. Heat, a single strand can transmit energy, but only a loop can store it and regulate it.

So you are entangled by the base unit. The term is correct. How its portrayed is false. At least my opinion, since I don't believe in magic.
its all lies.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:28 pm

I didn't include it together with Quantum Entanglement, in my model for Ether, but the same kind of ether model also is able to account for Gravity and Time, in a theoretically rational way.

Gravity would result from a constriction of the ether in an "auric zone" between two solid bodies. The universality of the elemental units of the ether, in such a model, would mean that there is an "elemental ether continuum" in space adjacent to the bodies, extending into the space near each body, radiating from the bodies, into their etheric "aura." Thus, the highly-active resonances among the elemental ether units inside dense bodies would extend into the space near the bodies, making the ether in the "auric zone" between the bodies more energetic, compared to the state of the ether outside the zone.

Since the increased energic resonation of the ether in the space of this auric zone would then become greater than in space outside the zone, each resonating pair of elemental ether units, as they resonate, would "close the gap" between the units. As the outwardly-vibrating motion of one elemental unit makes contact with another elemental ether unit, the space between elemental units would close. Overall, the ether in the auric zone between the bodies would constrict, compared to the ether outside the zone, pulling the two bodies toward each other gravitationally.

Physics has no model for Gravity at all, at present.

In this ether model, Time would represent the rate of vibration of the elemental ether units, This rate would speed up or slow down, as has been observed, depending on whether one was in a higher or lower energy setting, so that near magnetic fields of celestial bodies, the magnetic energy from the bodies would speed up the vibratory rate of the ether units, and Time would pass faster. Far out in space, well removed from the energizing effect of bodies with magnetic fields, the ether vibratory rate, and Time, would slow down.)

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:33 am

well I don't believe in the speeding up or slowing down of time. I think that's a con job by the con masters.

but if you take the earth to be a mass of structured and very dense aether, and you understand that this and all aether, tries to reach equilibrium at all times, then you will see that the earth requires a net inflow of energy to try to achieve this ( the sun has a net outflow and thus is repulsive, which gravity ideas aside, is what we see)

I don't like to use the negative and positive ideas as they confuse people. The earth is a heater with not enough energy, so it takes everything it can get, where the sun is the same heater with too much and radiates as a result. Both trying to reach an equilibrium.

Its pretty simple once you realize there's only one possible shape that can accomplish all this. Certainly you can see a Birkland current. Other than the scale, how is it any different?
its all lies.

Michael Anteski

Unread post by Michael Anteski » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:25 am

In my model ether model, the way ether energy works differs from the way our perceptible quantum forces work. Ether energy would be "cool." The outward vibrations of the elemental units of ether connect with each other perfectly linearly. Elemental energy units are identical to each other, and the way they interact, vibrationally, is "smoother." Quantum forces act via spin, vectors, waves, and other non-linear, heat-producing mechanisms.

A dynamic process mediated solely by elemental ether units, like quantum entanglement, is clearly"cool," a process that is not thermodynamic.

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:59 am

But what is heat?

to me its just unaligned energy transfer. That's why its so wild and hard to control.

think about it, you remove the heat, or wild energy transfers, and your left with extreme alignment.

add heat and you wreck your alignments.

the only difference between heat and electricity is the underlying strand alignment.

this is why a strand cannot store energy , only transmit it thus heat, but a loop, like a photon or electron can store energy, and regulate it with a predictable frequency. It is because the loop itself is trying to reach equilibrium.

the neat thing, and why we have things like radio waves is that strands cause alignment in realtime, thus your action becomes the action of your neighbor on contact and energy is transferred. This is why you need a lot of power to send a strong signal.
its all lies.