Conjuctions affecting our weather

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Royboy

Conjuctions affecting our weather

Unread post by Royboy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi, I'm new here. New? I'm 78. I've just recently found Thunderbolts by Facebook suggestions. Wish I'd found it years ago. My recent thoughts on EU, The sun does not waste energy radiating it to all points on a sphere. There is a plasma path to the planets and every asteroid, comet and even artificially satellite. So what happens at planetary conjunctions ? I don't mean those conjunctions which are just a passing, but those that cause a transit viwed from one. In other words when the plasma paths combine. From another forum I got http://blogs.plos.org/retort/2012/06/05 ... planets-2/ My maths is very rusty and I wanted to find past exact conjunctions with Redshift 7. (Will have to persevere). However from that link above I got a date of Jan 5th 2014. Then on google I found .......https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... her-events. Very interesting (to me). This year the conjunction of Jupiter was 7th April, not an exact one Jupiter was declination -4°
But a severe storm hit North-Western Australia with some strange activity. Lightning was photographed above and below the clouds.

Royboy

Re: Conjunctions affecting our weather

Unread post by Royboy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:46 pm

Conjunctions I meant
Attachments
3EF55A1600000578-0-image-a-27_1491386158528 - Copy.jpg
Last edited by Royboy on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

kevin

Re: Conjuctions affecting our weather

Unread post by kevin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:06 am

Welcome Royboy.

As a dowser who follows plasma ( consciousness) about at our scale, it was a real puzzle to Myself about how individual flows sometimes mixed together, and at others didn't.
Then I discovered layerings of such about the planet.
I began to really observe the multiple layers above surface and see how the atmosphere was travelling in variant direction relative to these layers, how the layers chase each other forming spin zones of centripetal and centrifugal .

Then I realised the atmosphere was taking on polarity of each layer and as those layer bounderies filled they discharged up and down relative to the surface.

Out in a super conductive space area where no atmosphere is there to absorb charge I reckon the flows will not hit each other as it's all spinning.
kevin

Royboy

Re: Conjuctions affecting our weather

Unread post by Royboy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:22 am

kevin wrote:Welcome Royboy.

As a dowser who follows plasma ( consciousness) about at our scale, it was a real puzzle to Myself about how individual flows sometimes mixed together, and at others didn't.

kevin
Yes, Kevin I know you're a dowser. I am too or was when I could walk. Science would not accept it and it always had me puzzled, but the EU explains it perfectly.