How to make Gold, Ultimate Ai - Psychology and Science

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kodybatill

How to make Gold, Ultimate Ai - Psychology and Science

Unread post by kodybatill » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello all!!! Joy and health to your thoughts!!! I believe to have something of great value here. My free book that I wrote. If you are able to at least make it to the point of reading about how to make Gold - you might be able to make it past to read the rest of the book - in which I reveal great hidden bio-mechanical and technocratic designs. It would honestly take a very open and wise and kind person - in order to understand the essence of Inspired Master Pride Tolerance Arrival in these pages - But that could be you. Here you go! (It even describes plasma, but only a little bit, only as the 5th game - or original UV light - and how it repels and attracts neutrons at the same time in a very specific pattern.) This isn't mainly religious or even about God - it is rather about a detailed science which unifies many areas of life and living images - instead of just areas of technology or physical science:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3552261 ... t-His-Help