Nobel Peace Prize

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kodybatill

Nobel Peace Prize

Unread post by kodybatill » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:58 pm

Is Muonic Hydrogen a type of Gas/Plasma?

So according to that, I should leave this here - Please help me, and you might enjoy yourself. ^_^
This is my proposal:

"Hello!!! I have some information to offer for a joint cause!!!! It is all Nobel Peace Prize ready/worthy!!!!! With maybe a little bit more work.......... It is a paper I have written about 19 parts to a complete natural Fiber Optic System - and then it's relationship to 8 main components of Muonic Hydrogen - which I have also been able to theoretically prove the Fiber Optic Nature of. Please ask me more about it!!!! I currently have very little to-no funding, but the accuracy of the information is astounding, and describes things like information rings, particle decay, D/C resistance and vertical/horizontal refraction through plasma, through Bose-Einstein condensate, through UV positrons - and then through net Positive charge which includes Transition Metals and their Pi ratio relationship to Muonic Hydrogen. Also things like atom positions in relationship to Muonic Hydrogen fields - and positions of the 4 states of matter in the Muonic Hydrogen field. Accurate representations of A/C and D/C quanta are on the same graph, but some 40 pages or so describe even just this Muonic Hydrogen field. Will any-one else help me with this paper? Thank you! And joy and health to your thoughts!!!"

Also, I would ignore my other paper in the New Insights And Mad Ideas section - that was just practice!

Joy and health to your thoughts!!!

seasmith

Re: Nobel Peace Prize

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:36 pm

?
Kody, Did you mean to include a link to your paper in this post ?
If so, to generate some interest in your paper could you here provide a good working definition of your "muonic hydrogen" ;
and perhaps a working example ?
thanks

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:38 pm

????? Moved it to New Insights an Mad Ideas huh? Gee - thanks. I am going to find tons of professional scientists for our Nobel Peace prize here (NOT!!!) - Is there any-way I can urge you moderators to move this back to the EU thread???? I have not mentioned ANYTHING that is not known or understandable to accepted OR even Plasma Physics.

Any-ways - seasmith - here is what I was going to respond to you with:

Please contact me if anyone is looking for a copy of my paper!!! It is not practical to read it on the computer, and I will send a hard copy to anyone who is interested. The Nobel Peace prize is a long term goal, and so anyone who is interested will have to go the extra length to contact me!

But I will be happy to apply some descriptions of my work and paper!!

Muonic Hydrogen: Possible first element of the Universe beyond Positrons - When Rays act like particles to form a neutron/circumference of moving closer to neutron/circumference - replaced by the proton/volume of taking Electron Neutrinos. There are 5 periodic elements that contain this energy state, among it are Rubidium, Hydrogen, Sodium, Muonic Hydrogen, and one other that does not have a public name. Muonic Hydrogen is the heaviest of these elements - and because of this, the neutron of moving closer to neutron now compacts itself under the influence of calcium and oxygen infra-sound/positrons from space (which repel these elements) - while the proton of taking electron neutrinos is also squeezed by the same force - which because calcium/oxygen type positrons leave behind ALL of their own positrons - causes Near-infra-red inert gases to be attracted to the location to "Eat", or take in positrons - and if these Near-infra-red inert gases are caused to take positrons from the heaviest of the Hydrogen or even free proton type energy state at quick speeds - then a Muonic Hydrogen atom is created for as long as there is a straight line through the Muonic Hydrogen nucleus with a Muon – or what I call a Muon is when the heaviest Near-infra-red inert gas touches a Near-infra-red inert gas that has 0 mass, temperature and inertia.

There are 8 main components of Muonic Hydrogen which I describe, and with many supplemental facets. First, it's very center nucleus is net Negative Charge.
On the equator/circumference of Muonic Hydrogen, from just out-side of center to it's outer edge, is 1: Muonic Hydrogen and electron neutrinos at 90 degrees to each other to cause an A/C wave-length along with positrons – 2: Resonance of equivalent of Carbon isotopes with electron neutrinos – 3: Near-infra-red inert gases of a type only found once filtered through the center of Muonic Hydrogen – and 4: Inert Gas solids which separate positrons of the inside of Muonic Hydrogen, from plasma.

Then the up and down vertical longitudinal line of Muonic Hydrogen, outside of the edges of Muonic Hydrogen's circumference – is 1: Plasma (where A/C starts heading in the direction of D/C and net positive charge), – 2: Bose-Einstein condensate – 3: UV – and 4: Net Positive Charge itself, which is at the very vertical limits of a single Muonic Hydrogen atom on either side. I have been able to theoretically prove in my paper how Muonic Hydrogen contains the basis of all of these information states.

I have helped to Co-create a graph which I theorize could be used to even accurately measure wave-lengths and different energies associated with the Muonic Hydrogen itself – a sort of road map of the entire particle field of Muonic Hydrogen - before it quickly dissipates it's energy state.
I do not know how to upload that picture to this thread, other-wise I would.

If anyone is interested in my paper - for helping everyone involved to win a Nobel Peace prize – please contact me! I will send you a paper copy of my book/work!!!

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:34 am

????? Moved it to New Insights an Mad Ideas huh? Gee - thanks. I am going to find tons of professional scientists for our Nobel Peace prize here (NOT!!!) - Is there any-way I can urge you moderators to move this back to the EU thread???? I have not mentioned ANYTHING that is not known or understandable to accepted OR even Plasma Physics.
Sorry if you think that your efforts to get a Nobel Peace Prize were derailed, but I don't think that the "experts" that make the selection are going to be influenced by anything on the "Electric Universe" board either. At least, not if they care about their jobs.

The bottom line is that the subject of this thread is about YOUR personal theory as opposed to topics covered in the writings of members of the TBP. The "Electric Universe" and "The Electric Universe - Planetary Science" board are reserved for that purpose.
The NIAMI board is the place for forum members to put forth their own or favorite theories up for discussion.

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:14 pm

Wait, you mean the work of members of the TBP don't talk about Muonic Hydrogen???? And these are not my own theories - it has to do with observable facts of Muonic Hydrogen - which I am sure our TBP members talk about some of them. Have anything to say to that?

But what-ever - If you really want to help, tell the physicists that run this website that there is a Nobel Peace Prize offer. I AM NOT KIDDING. Please tell them. They can help co-author my Nobel Peace Prize paper. It would have made all of this worth it.

I just really doubt that I will be able to contact any of them through conventional means. Maybe since some of you guys run the forum - you could contact the owners of this site for me??? ^_^ It would be super cool!!!!

Joy and health to your thoughts.

querious

Unread post by querious » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:07 pm

kodybatill wrote:
If anyone is interested in my paper - for helping everyone involved to win a Nobel Peace prize – please contact me! I will send you a paper copy of my book/work!!!
Kody! Please add my name as a co-author so I can share in your Nobel! How should we spend the million dollars? Should we build a Muonic hydrogen phase-space measuring device?

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:34 am

querious wrote:
kodybatill wrote:
Kody! Please add my name as a co-author so I can share in your Nobel! How should we spend the million dollars? Should we build a Muonic hydrogen phase-space measuring device?
Huh - seems like even when not logged in - my post is still in the EU section......... cool.

So querious - have I sent you a copy of my paper yet?