Is it all Magic or an Illusion

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

perpetual motion

Is it all Magic or an Illusion

Unread post by perpetual motion » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:26 pm

What I am trying to say is , which came first, electricity ( which is a manmade product ) or magnetism
-plasma formula. I am trying to find some logical writings on this but they are few and far between.
I know it is like the chicken or egg thingy, these things have to have a start somewhere.
I am going more for magnetism is the main culprit. The reason for this is that I have been
watching quite a bit of, what I would say ( magnets in motion ) on this U-Tube web thingy site
I know, I know, I am still working on this, but some of their contraptions do seem to be
putting out enough voltage to actually work. Some use capacitors which have to be jump started
others not so with just magnets. I will just get me some coated copper wire and try some of this Magic.
Or is it an Illusion?

Bin-Ra

Re: Is it all Magic or an Illusion

Unread post by Bin-Ra » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:14 pm

Image - i-magi-nation.
What is the imagination?
Is it the desire that attracts and aligns a charge-fulfilment in an imaged or modelled 'identity construct'?

Surely there is only a conceptual difference between electrical and magnetic - as two polarities of a whole.
Electricity is not a man made product, but a discovered charge, force and flow potential that - like a river can be harnessed to man-made agenda. Such as externalises inner archetypal patterns, conflicts or problems in outer terms in order to perhaps resolve them in 'development' that successfully evades exposure to its inner conflict in inner terms of reconciliation or reintegration.

Only in a mind of division can we frame 'beginnings and endings'. And so they may be pertinent within their framework as a 'making sense' or narrative experience of an otherwise ineffable existence that may be considered an alloy of wishful thinking, and honest reflection.

You can only (ever) start where you are - with what you have now. If using magical thinking you can imagine a past that is not here as a way to experience what is here in a completely different way than it is. This 'power' is of course what Orwell described as control of the 'future' by means of control of the 'past' as a present act. It is also the nature of a subjective conditioned experience that seems likely to have been facilitated by 'catastrophic trauma'.

Insofar as generating electricity 'freely' - my question would be can you apply it to a load - ie run something other than itself with it? I don't believe something comes from nothing - but rather that 'onething' looks like nothing to one polarised phase of its manifest expression. Cant really say 'onething' as thing is finite where the zero point is in-finity.

Please disregard if this does not meet your expectation of help - but when we 'discover' forces - we really only become cognisant of them. The idea of energy as something to manipulate is very much part of the idea of a manipulative intent. I am curious to see if awakening to that we are already energetic being, and aligning in resonance with our nature instead of persisting the manipulative mind - as if - over nature - might open perspectives that will otherwise be closed off by our own dissonance or incoherence relative to our energetic or true nature - no matter how many agree to be stuck in the same 'consensual' reality.