The TYCHOS: our geoaxial binary system

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Maxeem

The TYCHOS: our geoaxial binary system

Unread post by Maxeem » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:53 pm

My friend Simon Shack just recently published a theory that cites a number of interesting papers and web sites (about 200 or so) and some of them are connected to Thunderbolts discussions, including Stellar Metamorphosis (as referenced on this forum) and the work of Walter Cruttenden (of the Binary Research Institute)

The Premise
The Copernican heliocentric model for our system is as flawed as "Flat Earth" and Geocentrism in terms of its unphysicality. Contrary to popular opinion, Simon posits that the helio- and geo-centric modalities are not in fact interchangeable coordinate systems. Instead, some modifications to Tychonic theory will result in a perfect model of our solar system. The most major being Earth's orbit, which was missing from Longomontanus' corrections.

The Result
The Tychosium 2-D planetarium provides a tangible visual analog and replacement for 2-D heliocentric models, but with greater accuracy in terms of planet positions and orbits. Although figures are not precise, they are very good and unlike the Copernican-Gregorian system which will reverse daytime and night time in terms of our clocks' tracking of the day, the TYCHOS is consistent.

1. Earth moves at 1 mph in an orbit around nothing. The orbit takes 25,344 years.
2. The Sun orbits Earth and is flanked by two moons (presently known as Mercury and Venus, which are moonless)
3. Mars orbits the Sun and is flanked by two moons (Phobos and Deimos). Mars's orbit will occasionally carry it right through the center of Earth's orbit

It is important to note in this model that the Sun carries Mars at its approx. 23-degree ecliptic since the Earth is not tilted. Note that Mars makes 23-degree shifts along with the Sun and they both have 79-year cycles.

Everything is harmoniously orbiting at even speeds in perfect circles (not Keplerian ellipses or accelerations/decelerations) with our Moon serving as (or under influence of) a kind of electromagnetic "drive shaft" system — since everything in the Sun-Mars binary system orbits in intriguingly whole products of the Moon's orbit.

ORBITAL PERIODS
Moon . . . . 29.22 X 1 . . . . (29.22 days)
Mercury . . 29.22 X 4 . . . . (116.88 days)
Sun . . . . . 29.22 X 12.5 . . . (365.25 days)
Venus . . . .29.22 X 20 . . . . (584.4 days)
Mars . . . . 29.22 X 25 . . . . (730.5 days)
Jupiter . . .29.22 x 150 . . . .(4383 days)

In addition to that, "tidal (electromagnetic?) locking" occurs in more than one instance where it seems coincidences would be simply too extraordinary. Therefore, a kind of "locking" phenomenon should be recognized that is very different from present concepts of Newtonian gravity (where mass equates to more gravity, a concept Simon suggests is certainly outdated given the number of binary systems that seriously challenge Newtonian gravitational concepts).

Are we a binary star system?
Given Stellar Metamorphosis' tenants about all orbiting bodies being various ages of the same phenomenon (i.e.; planets are old stars) we might consider Mars to be an old star. In any case, whatever you call the Sun and Mars, their orbits are paralleled by the behaviors, size ratios and orbital ratios of Sirius A and Sirius B respectively.

Please read more about his theory here: http://www.tychos.info

Since the book in general seems to strongly suggest a sort of electromagnetic locking phenomenon taking place among all bodies in our system (including the P-type or circumbinary planets such as Jupiter, Saturn, etc.) it seems appropriate to post about it here at Thunderbolts.info.

I find Simon's model mesmerizing and encouraging. I would like to know more about it and perhaps Thunderbolts users have had some ideas about what might cause these phenomena observed by the TYCHOS model. This is my introductory post and I am happy to be here. Thank you for reading.

Warm Regards,
Maxeem

Maxeem

Re: The TYCHOS: our geoaxial binary system

Unread post by Maxeem » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:52 am

I wonder if anyone else has any insights here about binary stars. I've noticed that Cruttenden has been quoted here in the Thunderbolts forum, and his research and writings are helpful to understanding the TYCHOS model.