Muslims using the menorah

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Clint steel

Muslims using the menorah

Unread post by Clint steel » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:36 am

First post here. I apologize if this has been discussed already somewhere else and if so the mods are welcome to delete this. As a former christian and current fan of the EU, I recognized the menorah of exodus as similar to the stickman petroglyphs. Doing an image search online of ‘menorah petroglyphs’ is very eye opening. Recently it has come to light that muslims were also using the menorah. Sesrching ‘muslim menorah’ will yield many results. For me this vindicates mr. talbot. Yesterday i uploaded a video on my youtube channel about this:
https://youtu.be/VDC__DdhyOs

I would love to hear some of your thoughts on the matter. There is no alternate explanation i can think of that is valid for why muslims would be using the menorah. For example coins have been found with one side bearing the menorah and the other side stating ‘allah is the messenger of god. The menorah has also been found on muslim tools and vessels.

D_Archer

Re: Muslims using the menorah

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:45 am

Yes, this could be part of ancient (witnessed in the sky) symbolism.

The real origins of the menorah are to do with fire and light, although the exact origins are not really known (later rituals are a more modern invention) , so it being part the thunderbolts of the gods could make sense...

Earlier depiction:

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -