LIGO, Event Horizons, and Merging Black Holes

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

BeyondTheVeil

LIGO, Event Horizons, and Merging Black Holes

Unread post by BeyondTheVeil » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:54 pm

I don't pretend to know much about the nuances of black hole "theory", but it occurred to me that we as observers would never be able to view merging black holes, nor "see" or experience their merging in the form of gravity waves. It seems to me that we would only ever be able to perceive them getting stuck on each other's event horizons. A bunch of merging black holes would eventually appear like a cluster of black grapes. In the Wikipedia article on event horizons, the authors state:

"Likewise, any object approaching the horizon from the observer's side appears to slow down and never quite pass through the horizon,[1] with its image becoming more and more redshifted as time elapses."

A black hole then should really appear like a cosmic lint roller, with all kinds of stellar material stuck to its event horizon.

And, how would gravity waves generated beneath a black hole's event horizon ever escape, anyway?
Unless you ask, the answer is always "No".

D_Archer

Re: LIGO, Event Horizons, and Merging Black Holes

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:04 am

there are no black holes/

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:33 am

Daniel is correct. There are no black holes.

I'll go a step further. Black holes have already been fully debunked by Stephen Crothers.

http://vixra.org/pdf/1603.0127v5.pdf
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:27 am

IMHO.
So called black holes are reverse locations were information reverses in spin direction, thus no apparent information is observed.
As I also consider that gravity does not exist , the whole nonsense of stars been crushed etc is beyond the pale.

kevin

BeyondTheVeil

Unread post by BeyondTheVeil » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Yes, I agree there are no black holes. I just wonder how the black hole hypothesists address some of these glaring problems with their cosmology.
Unless you ask, the answer is always "No".

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:08 am

BeyondTheVeil wrote:Yes, I agree there are no black holes. I just wonder how the black hole hypothesists address some of these glaring problems with their cosmology.
They don't address it because it is has nothing to do with actual physics, physiscs was taken over by 'the man', it is now a propaganda machine for the most outlandish fantasies.

We have to just ignore it and build better things ourselves.

I follow new technology, new engineering, new materials etc news, areas where actual work is being done. Much more interesting.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -