EU's Electric Gravity Hypothesis - Test and Consequences

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

BeyondTheVeil

EU's Electric Gravity Hypothesis - Test and Consequences

Unread post by BeyondTheVeil » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:08 am

I am a chemist and I do like the EU's simplified hypothetical model of the atomic nucleus and the electrical distortion-based model of gravity. They seem like workable hypotheses. Mini atomic dipoles resulting from slight distortions in atoms, whose distortions are proportional to the strength of the electric field they are in, results in the creation of an effect perceived as mono-polar gravity. The electric field insures that all the dipoles in two hypothetical objects are always aligned, independent of how the two objects move relative to one another, so the system always exhibits mutual attraction. Stronger electrical environment, stronger gravity, weaker electrical environment, weaker gravity. This would also suggest that if one could change the local electrical environment of one object to be opposite of that to which the other was attracted, one could turn off gravitational attraction, or even turn it into gravitational repulsion.

Assume I and the Earth were the two hypothetical objects. Assume I have a machine that can alter my personal local electrical environment to be opposite of that of the Earth's electrical environment that induces its gravitational attraction to me. If everything within my altered electrical/gravitational field were accelerated, there would be no experience of G-forces. In ordinary rockets or jet planes, kinetic energy is delivered from the engine to the frame, to my seat, to my back, and to the rest of my body, which limits how much acceleration can be tolerated since my blood would end up in the back of my body, I would lose consciousness, and my body would eventually be crushed as acceleration increased. However, in my theoretical altered electric field, my body, blood, bones, seat, my machine that alters the electric field, that is to say, that every atom within the field would all be accelerated equally at the same time, no perception of acceleration would be had. Hypothetically, I could accelerate everything within the field to extreme speeds rapidly. I could make instantaneous 90° or 180° turns, as turns are just acceleration. Outside of the atmosphere, I could jump to very high speeds even more rapidly. Leap-frog planets and stars, assuming there is no speed limit.

This seems like it would be easy to test since I think we can easily create directional electric fields and measure the effects on gravity. Wouldn't we have seen this phenomenon already where electric fields currently exist on earth, some are bound to be in opposition to the Earth's electrical environment in the vicinity of the generated electric field? Is the Earth's electrical environment a simple electrical field?

Please let me know what your thoughts are. Discussion?
Atom gravity 5.jpg
Atom gravity 6.jpg
Unless you ask, the answer is always "No".

kevin

Re: EU's Electric Gravity Hypothesis - Test and Consequences

Unread post by kevin » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:29 am

Your sounding just like Grebennikov……

http://www.rexresearch.com/grebenn/grebenn.htm

kevin