the second sun caught on video

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kenneth_sun

the second sun caught on video

Unread post by kenneth_sun » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:35 pm

I am a bit surprised nobody on this forum seems to talk about the second sun that is quite easy to spot in the sky nowadays. Or is it not allowed to talk about this?

This sun makes an elliptical orbit in our milkyway and is currently coming closer to our solar system. Along with it comes planet 9.

There are a number of videos on Youtube that show you this second sun. And you can spot it yourself too.
Here is the best video I found so far:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xemOiCNq91A

nick c
Site Admin

Re: the second sun caught on video

Unread post by nick c » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Wouldn't it be quite obvious to all if there were another Sun in our solar system?
Wouldn't NASA have noticed?

kenneth_sun

Unread post by kenneth_sun » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:41 am

@Nick C:

Yes at some point in time it will get quite obvious. At the moment you must have a bit of luck or a trained eye to spot it.

Just go check it out for yourself. Or else wait for NASA to announce it.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:32 am

kenneth_sun wrote:@Nick C:

Yes at some point in time it will get quite obvious. At the moment you must have a bit of luck or a trained eye to spot it.

Just go check it out for yourself. Or else wait for NASA to announce it.
I looked but see 1 sun.

Where should i look? I live in the Netherlands, do you see it at sunrise better? or with the sun setting? Mostly cloudy these days...

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

kenneth_sun

Unread post by kenneth_sun » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:50 am

@D_Archer: I am also from Holland.

1 week ago it could be seen during sunset at the top right of the sun. Don't expect to see a full yellow sun, but a white circle behind a cirrus cloud or if you are lucky part of this sun emitting rays of light (possibly with some kind of rainbow effect).

The days when there are not many clouds on the horizon but some cirrus clouds and contrails just above the horizon are the best for spotting. Many contrails in the sky means high level of cosmic rays reaching the earth.
You will also be able to spot the other planets in our solar system. Often these are behind a contrail and can be seen as white circles. These planets are also visible during the day.
Last but not least you will sometimes be able to spot geometric shaped clouds such as triangular clouds.
I guess this is caused by some kind of electromagnetic interference.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:21 am

You cannot just sneak in a second Sun without being noticed!
The entire dynamic of the Solar System would be changed, orbits affected, etc etc.
The video to which you linked is a common garden variety camera with no filters, which is not designed to capture images directly looking at the Sun. Lens flare, over exposure, and other optical effects are to be expected.
Again, I ask you why does not NASA know about this? How is it that a guy with a Walmart camera discovers this and all the space hardware, observatories, and both amateur and professional terrestrial solar telescopes missed it?

kenneth_sun

Unread post by kenneth_sun » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Paul Cox mentioned it.

My intention is not to convince you that this is real.
I am just sharing with you what I have seen.

antosarai

Unread post by antosarai » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:44 pm

Can someone, anyone plot an orbital trajectory that would have an approaching second sun to always be seen close to the Sun all year 'round?

kenneth_sun

Unread post by kenneth_sun » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:35 am

My assumption is that the second sun makes a 26.000 year orbit between our solar system and the galactic center.
Based on what happened during the younger dryas around 13.000 year ago this cycle seems to be halfway now.

This second sun has one or more planets that orbit around it. One of these being planet 9.
Planet 9 makes a 3600 year orbit around the second sun and is almost at its closest position to earth relative to the position of the second sun. The last time it was at its closest position was around 1600 BC when the Minoan civilization disappeared. Just like the moon has an effect on the tides, other planets also do play a role in this, but in a different way.

There also seems to be a cycle of 400 years that I can not really explain yet. We seem to be near the end of both such a 400 year cycle and a 3600 year cycle.
From what I understand the second sun will come closer to our solar system in the coming 13.000 years.

For the orbit of the second sun I think you could look at the orbit for planet 9 that Michael Brown proposed.
As I assume planet 9 orbits around the second sun. The orbit is perpendicular to the orbits of the planets in our solar system and elliptical, which could be explained by the the fact that the second sun is influenced both by the electromagnetic fields of the galactic center and the electromagnetic fields of our solar system.

Imagine our solar system without the sun. It would not be possible as the sun is driving all the planets in the solar system. Now imagine a planet 9 to orbit through space all by itself. This is unlikely.
It is much more likely that this planet is part of another solar system in our milky way.

As this is the place for mad ideas as well, let's introduce a nice thought.
The Egyptians did worship cats. The eye of a cat has a different pupil, which shows an elliptical shape.
This could mean that cats are more closely connected to the galactic center and the second sun.

I guess Egyptian mythology is the key to understanding all this.