The Core of a 3D Electric Universe?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

gillsimo

The Core of a 3D Electric Universe?

Unread post by gillsimo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:30 pm

OK...it's pretty choppy but it's sufficient enough to show the motion I've been banging on about & chasing for a very long time now.

It's very simple....if you bunch 4 spheres together you form a tetrahedral. Choose any two & rotate them around the remaining two...whilst also, at one & the same time, rotating this second two around the first.

Any two spheres here form the smallest possible segment/section of one strand of a double helix...the remaining two form the other strand.
And when you run these two sections/strands against each other it simply results in a tetrahedral, fixed to its centre point & spiraling around it in a 3D motion.

This is perhaps important.....no part of this tetrahedral moves a jot without its trajectory altering in all of the three dimensions...it changes its trajectory constantly/throughout. This I suggest is what might be considered the principle characteristic of what we call a Perpetual Motion?

I am awaiting a professional 3D animation of this in the next day or two. I'm hoping to be able to record a 3D tour to replace this offering...although you shouldn't have to look at this rough, choppy, 2D animation for too long to recognize that, as Bessler, of Bessler Wheel fame,said...it looks the same from front/back, left/right & top/bottom....please consider the implications in this.

I show two reds/two blues, two strands of a double helix, running against each other..but one can choose three combinations of two against two...three ways in which to present two reds vs two blues...and each would present the same.....this tetrahedron/tetrahedral is spiraling, feeding, or being fed by three double helix...one in each of the three dimensional planes.

Really!...if you run the two strands of a double helix against each other, join three such moving helix, one from each dimension, together...it results in a tetrahedron, at a point, tumbling around on it..an easily proven geometric fact & a very interesting one surely
?

This tetrahedral runs between two Prince Sabu Tri-Lobed Discs (see attached) employing electricity/magnetism I'm sure....trust me I beg...seek & you shall see this for yourselves.

I will request, if I can afford it, that this tetrahedral be contained within a tetrahedron frame....this will visually make seeing a true tetrahedron spiraling on its centre....and it will also provide the visual of that which is in motion in Bessler's Wheel...a regular tetrahedron. In motion between two of Bessler's wheel engravings (see attached)....gravity powered...the 1st glimpse at how Gravity is linked to Electricity/Magnetism?....again, even more seeking required on your part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBAfo1RKyM

Regards/Gill
Attachments
Engraving.jpg
Engraving.jpg (14.78 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
sabu2.JPG
Everything you deem yourself to know is simply a result of your ignorance