The Book of the Dead and Binary Star formation

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sithri

The Book of the Dead and Binary Star formation

Unread post by Sithri » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Here's my translation of the text:"As a vulture is tender with its young, I have yet again, knowledge of the tears, by the seasons of six fold dependence and division, coming into being, in thy bosom, the deity of the firmament's nourishment, who is with her two arms weaving dual threads (dual plasma 'cables') by gathered within dual waters of dual lines (dual plasma formations) both being borne in two hands of a man, with separation of the waters (separation of plasma), bearing a measure of early reaping of thrice-many foods of the dual horizon by the measure of giving the food, intertwined in measures--her two young arms intertwined (birkeland filaments z-pinching), the mouth of the goddess sings the song of life, behold, the opening of the aeon of the dual suns!"

The Book of the Dead by E A Wallis Budge, Plate 1, Verse 3-4

I would post a picture of this part of the book in order to give you an idea of what I'm transliterating, but I can't find any real pictures on the internet. But nonetheless if you do have access to this book you can clearly read this from the text with little difficulty.

I ask of you, if you could kindly explain, what are the steps in the formation of a binary star? I have defined them according simply and only referring to the translation of the text as a prediction of how a binary star forms.without foreknowledge of how a binary star forms that would taint my interpretation of the text.

Here's my idea of binary star formation simply by my transliteration of the text:

First it's two threads, then it gathers in dual multitudes of two threads each, then there's a separation, and then there's the intertwining (z-pinches?) that form the two stars. Is this correct in the EU understanding?

Sithri

Re: The Book of the Dead and Binary Star formation

Unread post by Sithri » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:30 am

seasmith wrote: Yes, there would be electric double layer(s) established between the two (or more) intersecting currents.
Based on the behavior of electric currents in plasmas here on Earth, orientation and spin direction will determine if the currents repel or join; and possibly based on distances involved with that intersection, could form a single or binary asterism (with possibly more complex combinations possible).

In simple physical terms, a "pinch" can be likened to an electric knot.
plasma pinches.jpg
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http ... F1.jpg&f=1
This proves my hypothesis!

Sithri

Re: The Book of the Dead and Binary Star formation

Unread post by Sithri » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:46 pm

This also proves my hypothesis, but doesn't deal with double layers but rather a different 'separation' that causes the binary stars to form. Either way, my interpretation is correct:

from "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_star"
"Evolution
Formation
While it is not impossible that some binaries might be created through gravitational capture between two single stars, given the very low likelihood of such an event (three objects being actually required, as conservation of energy rules out a single gravitating body capturing another) and the high number of binaries currently in existence, this cannot be the primary formation process. The observation of binaries consisting of stars not yet on the main sequence supports the theory that binaries develop during star formation. Fragmentation of the molecular cloud during the formation of protostars is an acceptable explanation for the formation of a binary or multiple star system.[54][55]"

It seems that even EU/PC people are unaware of how they form, but both the Mainstream and EU/PC require some kind of fragmentation or separation of the two stars for them to form together in their repulsion and attraction that result in their orbits about one another.

Here's results from a study in mainstream astrophysics:

CfA astronomer Sarah Sadavoy and her colleague used combined observations from a large radio wavelength survey of young stars in the Perseus cloud with submillimeter observations of the natal dense core material around these stars to identify twenty-four multiple systems. The scientists then used a submillimeter study to identify and characterize the dust cores in which the stars are buried. They found that most of the embedded binaries are located near the centers of their dust cores, indicative of their still being young enough to have not drifted away. About half of the binaries are in elongated core structures, and they conclude that the initial cores were also elongated structures. After modeling their findings, they argue that the most likely scenarios are the ones predicting that all stars, both single and binaries, form in widely separated binary pair systems, but that most of these break apart either due to ejection or to the core itself breaking apart. A few systems become more tightly bound. Although other studies have suggested this idea as well, this is the first study to do so based on observations of very young, still embedded stars. One of their most significant major conclusions is that each dusty core of material is likely to be the birthplace of two stars, not the single star usually modeled. This means that there are probably twice as many stars being formed per core than is generally believed.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2017-08-binary-stars.html#jCp