The Big Bang Hypernova Hypothesis

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Cargo

Re: The Big Bang Hypernova Hypothesis

Unread post by Cargo » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:40 pm

Let me also try to point out that "astrophysical jet" is also a problem. And I'd start with the first word, astrophysics.

This field is filled with high-end nonsense. It's almost like an complex of mysticism, psychics, and extreme theory fantasy land. No human can experiment with the physics of the astronomical physical reality. It is simple outside our bubble. You can not touch it, or test it, or drop it on a table, or put it on a scale, or boil it in acid, or grow it in a pot, or make it have babies to see genetic changes. It is not Physics because we can not manipulate or sample it physically.

Except!, as you so astutely point out, you may "need to become expert in plasma physics", because 99% of the physically reality of Space and the Universe, is Plasma. So unless an AstroPhysicist talks in terms of Plasma. They are talking nonsense.

And so, the "jet" is no better then saying "wind" when discussing or even thinking about Space.

How about an Ultra Nova? Why is it only 'Big'? Should it be Hyper Bang and Big Novas?
I believe with enough zeros and math, an astrophysicists could theorize and publish a paper to support a Mega Hyper Bang or Trans-Dimensional Super Novas.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes