Bad Gyroscope Physics Can Be Deadly

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MotionTheory

Re: Bad Gyroscope Physics Can Be Deadly

Unread post by MotionTheory » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:32 pm

I plan to show-by-example to establish problems/flaws/broken in Newton's Law of Motions.

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:53 am

MotionTheory wrote:I plan to show-by-example to establish problems/flaws/broken in Newton's Law of Motions.
I would love to see this work.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:55 pm

MotionTheory wrote:seasmith - thanks for the response.

I think, we shouldn't focus on semantic. Instead of a neutron, use a balling ball or a golf ball or ...
Probably simpler for all, at least for your initial "show-by-example".
I look forward to your presentation.

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:38 am

MotionTheory wrote:seasmith - thanks for the response.

I think, we shouldn't focus on semantic. Instead of a neutron, use a balling ball or a golf ball or a star... Where water as medium make it much easier to visualize than aether. I agree, actual motion mechanics/dynamic is more complex however in this context, it just needs a simple model to point out problem with Momentum in Newton Law of Motions.

So IF there is resistance, it requires additional energy to maintain velocity. But when there aren't any additional input of energy, yeah the fabric dynamic is complex and efficient, almost to the level of perpetual motion of the 3rd kind.
water could well be the analogon to aether, but than you would have to think of electrons, neutrons and so on as stable whirls in that medium. they would only manifest as a differnt motion regime of the water, or a different density at the location of the particle. what we actually see and experiment with is a schlieren image of aether-fluctuations

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:00 pm

As above about QM+GR+SR will always able to disregard/ignore contradictory evidences. Combination of anti-xyz, probabilistic, spacetime rubber band are godly forces to be reckon with. So, it took a lot of thinking & self-argument to find flaw in Newton's Inertia Frame of Reference.

electron, nucleon, photon, em, higg, subwhatever-particle, etc.. are not as complicated as perturbations of fabric involve various type of fields. e.g. magnetic, electric, weak, charge, etc.. fields. I often asked: field of what? I had to tackled this as well. How light move and rate of loss are super hard to even envision a mechanism, thus far I have an insight via biological processes.

Field, potential, pressure, .. all 100% dependent of movement, there wouldn't be such thing w/o movement/motion. Wave is a pattern, just like circle is a shape - somehow current physics referred wave as bundle of energy == really weird. Similar weirdness with charge in EU & PC - 'what' surround a charge? how is that 'what' move? mechanism of flow direction? ... we had to compromised by long accepting weird/magical stuff because we need to improve/correct Newton's Law of Motion.

Fabric (I am not using aether term because of its limited behavior by defacto usage) has motion, e.g. whirls and many motion dynamics. It represents just half of the dynamic/mechanism when involve non-fabric entity movement w/i fabric. Observed redshift (especially accelerating) is nothing more than an affect of fabric motion dampening em(or any) field has increasing misaligned direction relative to the fabric.
hlg wrote: water could well be the analogon to aether, but than you would have to think of electrons, neutrons and so on as stable whirls in that medium. they would only manifest as a differnt motion regime of the water, or a different density at the location of the particle. what we actually see and experiment with is a schlieren image of aether-fluctuations

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:09 pm

MotionTheory wrote:As above about QM+GR+SR will always able to disregard/ignore contradictory evidences. Combination of anti-xyz, probabilistic, spacetime rubber band are godly forces to be reckon with. So, it took a lot of thinking & self-argument to find flaw in Newton's Inertia Frame of Reference.
true but back to our topic

i found a nice video about sagnac, explaining quite well my above noted troubles with RT

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg96dC6ylTI

of course i am NOT thinking earth is the center of the universe...

instead i am thinking the earth and all bodies in space are woven from the fabric of space and therefor in relative slow motion to the surrounding aether...

other small objects in the direct vincinity of bigger ones have to do work to spin their own fabric alone, the fabric between the two objects gets a bit rarified, which causes gravitational effects...

Sithri

Unread post by Sithri » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:35 am

hlg wrote:
MotionTheory wrote:As above about QM+GR+SR will always able to disregard/ignore contradictory evidences. Combination of anti-xyz, probabilistic, spacetime rubber band are godly forces to be reckon with. So, it took a lot of thinking & self-argument to find flaw in Newton's Inertia Frame of Reference.
true but back to our topic

i found a nice video about sagnac, explaining quite well my above noted troubles with RT

instead i am thinking the earth and all bodies in space are woven from the fabric of space and therefor in relative slow motion to the surrounding aether...

other small objects in the direct vincinity of bigger ones have to do work to spin their own fabric alone, the fabric between the two objects gets a bit rarified, which causes gravitational effects...
I actually agree that the earth is the center of the universe. And one thing about the Airy's experiment: this proves that light knows its destination before it reaches it! If one were to draw a ray from the source of light to the destination of light, but yet draw this line instantaneously then the light will always hit its target. I'm not sure if this is contradicted by any experiments, but it is a way of explaining the null result of Airy's experiment.

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:38 pm

Many experiments - including Sagnac - where involved beam splitter and rotating arms, are flawed. Splitter induced L & R twisted deflection, now add rotation. In clockwise rotation, beam arm light medium, L beam will decelerate, R beam accel.

MM Experiment assumed aether flows similar to aerodynamic, hence flawed on aether local pressure gradient is as good as zero. These type of experiments will always result with NULL.

Airy mistaken on simple relative motion aberration. Also has same assumption as MM above.

Redshift in all direction will be our best evidence of fabric(sorry, aether is a flawed concept) whirl motion. Space expansion isn't the cause, it's just nutty reasoning.
hlg wrote: true but back to our topic

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:06 pm

how come that redshift in all directions will show the trick of whirl motion?
what is the physical reasoning behind that?

will the wave (of what) stretch its wavelength, due to which influence of the fabric, when glass and water slow down this wave wthout shifting the frequency?

i think of all matter and light as certain motion regimes of the fabric, but these motions must have the form of the hour glasses with the z pinches in the middle, where we are able to detect "particles". if EU model as don scott describes it works this way, we would have to look for that repeating pattern, ie hollow counterrotating cylinders...

constituting the resonance chambers for the lit up pinches in their middle and certain numbers of whirls feeding the energy in...

must be exact the opposite of the second law of thermodynamics: the fabric tends to form ever more complex highly ordered regimes because it can move freely until it reaches some kind of double layer to be refracted, declined, compessed, rarified or the like...

as if space itself was a giant resonance chamber, and all particles in it the resonance pattern, all radiating their own light when the disturbances of the fabric meet their boundaries/bubbles...

red and blueshift will only occur if one bubble is accellerating through the bubble of another/bigger structure...

i have to learn about holograms. maybe there is a key to understand these interactions...