Net Positive Charge Options in Plasma

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

Re: Net Positive Charge Options in Plasma

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:18 am

kodybatill wrote:
To measure the neutrino mass, ...
Forget all that swill about the measuring of mass for sub-nuclear events, (for which you seem to have no explanation of why do they seem to pop into and out of existence), that has been poured down your neck by the particle salesmen.
Those little things that you see in a cloud chamber are energetic events occurring within the architecture of space, and need to be comprehended in that larger all-inclusive context.
Think electrically, this ain't billiards.

btw, you can review your past posts in the Members section (button upper right).

Sloth is the seventh sin

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:14 pm

seasmith wrote: Think electrically, this ain't billiards.

Sloth is the seventh sin
3-D billiards with electromagnetic balls? :shock:

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:48 pm

seasmith wrote:
kodybatill wrote:
Forget all that swill about the measuring of mass for sub-nuclear events, (for which you seem to have no explanation of why do they seem to pop into and out of existence), that has been poured down your neck by the particle salesmen.
Those little things that you see in a cloud chamber are energetic events occurring within the architecture of space, and need to be comprehended in that larger all-inclusive context.
seasmith wrote:
Maol wrote:
seasmith wrote: Think electrically, this ain't billiards.
3-D billiards with electromagnetic balls? :shock:
Not bad. For EM balls, the math can probably be done.
3-D billiard felt and the cue stick to drive it all would add complexity.
;)

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:28 pm

seasmith wrote:
kodybatill wrote:

btw, you can review your past posts in the Members section (button upper right).

Sloth is the seventh sin
Whoa - steady Captain - I wasnt that mad - and also - you do know that what-ever you use to explain the observations in the Dry Ice chambers - is STILL what THEY call a Neutrino - right? Because they are viewing and regarding the same phenomena you are? Also - I am not some main-stream nut trying to tell you what to do!

So lets start at base one - do you think that what YOU use to describe Neutrino observations in Dry Ice chambers - is capable of being taken in by a Proton? This is central to the whole idea I am presenting - and it would be really hurtful if you didnt - well - actually consider it for the firs time while in motion? Or have you ever thought about this before?
And I already said what I believe a Neutrino is: Neutrinos themselves - which are observed visibly like in Alcohol-Dry-Ice chambers - are most likely when a Solar Neutrino (Length and Crystallization of a single Solar Photon unit under the influence of intense Net Positive Charge) - and an Electron - both break apart at the same time - and this itself being the continuous fractal that is the Neutrino.

I also already said why Positrons-disappear all of a sudden - they dont even Annihilate. Certain subatomic forces cause them to rise above other Positrons very quickly - and so seemingly disappearing - as well as another reason I just remembered - and that is the Plasmon's ability to conceal Positrons when they are of equal energy with the Plasmon. It could even be a Plasmon-hidden Neutrino that breaks apart the Electron - just coincidentally in the presence of an on-coming Positron.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:11 pm

And I already said what I believe a Neutrino is: Neutrinos themselves –
[effects of which]
… are observed visibly like in Alcohol-Dry-Ice chambers - are most likely when a Solar Neutrino (Length and Crystallization of a single Solar Photon unit under the influence of intense Net Positive Charge) - and an Electron - both break apart at the same time - and this itself being the continuous fractal that is the Neutrino.
“Solar Photon unit”. Is that your primal sub-nuclear entity then?
Is it the same as Miles Mathis’ foundational photons ?

I think you are probably heading in the right direction there with the fractalization reference, but to call a neutrino a “fractal” is just to ascribe a form or figure-in-space, to an event.
What is the actual function?
Why and how ?
I also already said why Positrons-disappear all of a sudden - they dont even Annihilate. Certain subatomic forces cause them to rise above other Positrons very quickly ...
“Rise” ?
What direction is that, at sub-nuclear level ?

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:53 pm

seasmith wrote:
And I already said what I believe a Neutrino is: Neutrinos themselves –
[effects of which]
… are observed visibly like in Alcohol-Dry-Ice chambers - are most likely when a Solar Neutrino (Length and Crystallization of a single Solar Photon unit under the influence of intense Net Positive Charge) - and an Electron - both break apart at the same time - and this itself being the continuous fractal that is the Neutrino.
“Solar Photon unit”. Is that your primal sub-nuclear entity then?
Is it the same as Miles Mathis’ foundational photons ?

I think you are probably heading in the right direction there with the fractalization reference, but to call a neutrino a “fractal” is just to ascribe a form or figure-in-space, to an event.
What is the actual function?
Why and how ?
I also already said why Positrons-disappear all of a sudden - they dont even Annihilate. Certain subatomic forces cause them to rise above other Positrons very quickly ...
“Rise” ?
What direction is that, at sub-nuclear level ?
The Solar Photon unit I mention is simply my way of saying a Positron who has come from a Muonic Hydrogen atom, and so is not capable of being hidden by Plasmons.

And what I kinda believe the actual function of a Neutrino is - maybe in language fit for this conversation - would be the natural barrier between Net Positive Charge and the Solid-state of Matter. Some of it's main accompanying functions are breaking apart electrons and themselves at the same time, in order to keep the Neutrino's own momentum-up - in a way unique and anomalous out-side of the world of Neutrinos. All Universal Neutrinos-at-once also allow the Universal Plasmon-size of what only some people call the CMB Radiation - to fluctuate slightly - which in-turn enables Positrons of many different origins to gain the ability of becoming hidden from visible sight.

Then as for the "rising above" - of the Positrons mentioned in my previous post - the UP direction proposed by me - would be the direction of the-just described Universal Plasmon of the CMB Radiation.

What do you think about these ideas! :D

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:10 pm

The Solar Photon unit I mention is simply my way of saying a Positron who has come from a Muonic Hydrogen atom, and so is not capable of being hidden by Plasmons.
And what I kinda believe the actual function of a Neutrino is - maybe in language fit for this conversation
What do you think about these ideas!
Still somewhat difficult to pick them out from here, could you maybe bullet them starting with 'Universal Plasmon',
tyia

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:20 pm

Sure!!! Here we go :geek: ! <3 And maybe quote everything next time instead of only fairly random parts of what I write!

1: Universal Plasmon: Any Plasmon which is incapable of interacting with or hiding UV Positrons - because of the UV Positrons being behind a certain sized semi-continuous layer of Photons. This would be a general part of the CMB Radiation.

2a: Positrons: The only Units of Color. They only communicate with or even turn into Photons when those Positrons originate at some point in time - from Muonic Hydrogen - and from there heading in only one direction who's position constantly changes ---

2b--- Positrons could also be described as the equal-opposite of a Neutrino - where as I described before - a Neutrino is the barrier or even meeting/touching place between the Solid-State of matter, and Net Positive Charge - Positrons may just be the un-touching of the Solid-State of matter from Net Positive Charge - but almost all of those millions of Positrons are hidden-where the CMB Radiation associated with the Universal Plasmon - breaks through Net Positive Charge - to become equal-with-and-so-hiding the said Positrons from visible light.
These are just my own observations from Nature. Literally - I am not educated in any other way - and I have not yet to-date found an Article nor Research paper that I borrow from - nor that puts everything where it should be, or even describes 20% of the collected knowledge that can be portrayed much more simply. For example - even when I speak of the CMB Radiation - I literally dont know and dont remember or even use ANYTHING that various articles use to describe the phenomena. All I know if that they call it that.

And also my friends - remember! The physical as well as energetic phenomena that other Scientists attribute to Neutrinos and Positrons - ARE - the actual effects we are seeing, even if they should be called something else. I am HERE for the Plasma community. I am not some fringe-party, and definitely not main-stream. But rather - I know almost all of the Science that the Military has perfected, and who dont even allow Universities to borrow from all of their findings.
But so then - as I have described Neutrinos, Positrons, and Universal Plasmons right-here in this text - compared with what you guys know about the related phenomena - what would you say?
It is okay if the answer is-that you have completely thrown away certain phenomena science has recorded - only because you have seen the deceiving direction and popular image that the mainstream DOES throw at us.
I mean if anyone believes in truisms - it is definitely so - that Neutrinos, Positrons, and almost any other mis-named but record-able force - has to do with Plasma - since we do live in a Plasma Universe.

And this is all I really want to see your thoughts on. So please help!!!! And by help, I mean create images and scenarios in your mind after researching some of this information - and come up with your own contributions! I dont do math yet. Also by help-me - I also mean to be genuinely interested to ask me more specific questions! As long as it doesnt have to do with math. But i kinda am looking for math from you guys :geek: