Batteries

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

beekeeper

Batteries

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:55 pm

Greetings fellow pilgrims mad ideas. Going from micro to macro just floating inside an ordinary car battery surrounded by chemically created electric fields. The gathering of the elements present in the battery create the alternative current. I think I read somewhere that the current powering our universe is more then likely AC. Could it be that our universe having the same comp0nents producing the electricity and the magnetic fields around the battery produces it own electricity and by extension its own magnetic fields? Just wondering :mrgreen: :( :twisted:
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

Webbman

Re: Batteries

Unread post by Webbman » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:19 pm

alternating current is created from rotation, thus rotating galaxy, alternating (rotating) currents.

i believe thats the rationale for it. That and the sun changing polarity like clockwork.
its all lies.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:49 pm

beekeeper wrote:Greetings fellow pilgrims mad ideas. Going from micro to macro just floating inside an ordinary car battery surrounded by chemically created electric fields. The gathering of the elements present in the battery create the alternative current. I think I read somewhere that the current powering our universe is more then likely AC. Could it be that our universe having the same comp0nents producing the electricity and the magnetic fields around the battery produces it own electricity and by extension its own magnetic fields? Just wondering :mrgreen: :( :twisted:
Just what is happening electron wize & field wize at the terminals of a car battery is one of the big questions. I reckon that there are Heaviside energy fields-currents circulating at the terminals, or if a conductor is connected (the usual thing) then the fields-currents go up to & back from the terminations (ie the open switches), propagating along outside the conductors (at the speed of light), & the fields-currents are allso partially reflected from changes in impedance, all negating all the time, giving the impression of there being a static charge, untill the switch is closed, at which time the fields-currents pass throo, in both directions (a kind of faux IAAAD), immediately no longer negating, giving what we call current, & amperage (which duznt exist).

kmcook

Unread post by kmcook » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:31 am

Crawler,

You are persisting with your childish spellings.

I´ll join the many others and skip all your posts from here on....