What are your thoughts on creation , destruction and the EU?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

webolife

Re: What are your thoughts on creation , destruction and the EU?

Unread post by webolife » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:39 pm

From the standpoint of the earth history principle of uniformity [long/slow/gradual/mundane processes rule], the modern science world is abhorrent of catastrophes. If any catastrophes have happened in the past, these must be seen in the context of processes that are readily and commonly observed happening today. Hence, volcanism is a major player in modern earth history because we see it happening, at least on a small scale today. But a uniformitarian does not look for catastrophe, and doesn't really want to find one. The interpretation of planetary history is extremely prone to bias, ie. the faith base, of the interpreter. The gurus of scientific "consensus" make sure that folks with alternate views, such as catastrophic electric arc machining of planetary surfaces, massive flooding, etc., work ten times as hard to have their postulates heard. There is a considerable lack of humility involved in the suppression of predicting future catastrophe as well... we all would like to believe we are the "masters of the universe", so if the universe is benign and fundamentally un-catastrophic, that suits us just fine. EU folks are seen perhaps as a fringe conspiracy against the complacent. (Add any element or even nuance of there being supernatural involvement in the catastrophic, and even some folks on this forum go immediately nuts. :lol:)
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Atlas

Unread post by Atlas » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:31 pm

I don't necessarily believe that every scientific advance or discovery is revealed to the public. I just wonder how way back in the 1940's a team of scientists were able to come up with something like the atomic bomb, and yet 60 years later with all the advances, data accumulated and measuring devices we have created we still cannot figure out what a tornado really is.

I mean, come on... someone already knew how to make one.
We are never at home, we are always beyond. Fear, desire, hope, project us toward the future and steal from us the feeling and consideration of what is, to busy us with what will be, even when we shall no longer be.

Atlas

1945: First atomic bomb test... 2008: What is gravity?

Unread post by Atlas » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:36 pm

I mean, come on... Does anyone really believe that someone, somewhere hasn't solved this mystery? That there is nobody who knows the truth of the EU. That a small community who rely heavily on the internet and the discovery of "the mainstream" to confirm their theories have solved the great mystery while no one else can. With all the advances, all the discoveries and advances in technology we still can't really figure out what a tornado is or how a hurricane works.

I don't buy it. Someone wants to keep the EU under wraps. Anyone else feel this way?
Last edited by bboyer on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: New topic merged with existing topic " What are your thoughts on creation , destruction and the EU?" and relocated to NIAMI board
We are never at home, we are always beyond. Fear, desire, hope, project us toward the future and steal from us the feeling and consideration of what is, to busy us with what will be, even when we shall no longer be.

junglelord

Re: 1945: First atomic bomb test... 2008: What is gravity?

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:48 pm

100%
I have to admit that its a natural function of my personality type...INFJ/The Conspiracy Theorist.
PS
You really don't want to go there unless your strong of character.
:?
The more you look and the more you learn the more you realize that propoganda is alive and well. So much so that up is down and black is white and there is no gray just dogma...PS lets wash our brains now. Nwo thats better...
:lol:
I must be crazy.
;)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Atlas

Unread post by Atlas » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:16 pm

Been there, done that. I went through my epiphanies a while ago, then I guess I ran out of new input. It's been a while since I really studied anything or looked into it. I bought a book on electricity but I'm just too busy with my daily life and studying medicine to learn anything else at the same time. Without any new material I calmed down, but the implications of our past still amaze me.

At this point I'm just watching the eventual meltdown of the US and its economy and trying to figure out what will come after that. I know we will see some amazing things in our lifetime. I'm just trying to put myself in the best position for it as I possibly can before it happens, which by the look of things isn't too far away.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:27 pm

Eisenhower on the Military Industrial Complex
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrGKwkmxAU
I believe the secret of the EU is held in Black Projects and based on FIA (Freedom of Information Act) of UFO's by Tim Good is Above Top Secret and a Higher Classificaton for National Security then the Atomic Bomb or the Hydrogen Bomb. Thats all true.
:?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Tzunamii

Re: 1945: First atomic bomb test... 2008: What is gravity?

Unread post by Tzunamii » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:33 pm

Atlas wrote:I mean, come on... Does anyone really believe that someone, somewhere hasn't solved this mystery? That there is nobody who knows the truth of the EU. That a small community who rely heavily on the internet and the discovery of "the mainstream" to confirm their theories have solved the great mystery while no one else can. With all the advances, all the discoveries and advances in technology we still can't really figure out what a tornado is or how a hurricane works.

I don't buy it. Someone wants to keep the EU under wraps. Anyone else feel this way?
Without a doubt.

Atlas

Unread post by Atlas » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:31 pm

So if there are those who have probably mastered the understanding of this science - and have seen fit not to share their knowledge of the world - why do you want to tell the world about the EU? Do you believe it's the way to progress, or do you want others to feel that dawning of comprehension you did?

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:17 pm

Its a problem on so many levels thats its too large to explain in simple terms as to the effect it will have when disclosure occurs. I think the ramifications are deeper and more complex then many may imagine. I see entire paradigm shifts on so many levels that would effect world affairs and are often given for reasons why its not going to happen (disclosure). Even though those same paradigms seem to be the plight of the world. Its a compelling story if false, sensational if true. But yes you have hit the nail on the head I think. The EU while harmless in Cosmology Theory (I mean talking about stars is harmless, right>) but is dangerous in Military Secrets (Tesla Technology, UFO's, Black Ops) and therein lies the problem I bet. If I am right, then its like talking about nuclear bombs, which is what they say stars are now...but you know what National Security and talk of nuclear bombs will get you. I think its a two edge sword in todays complex society and very difficult to seperate the wheat from the chaff so to speak and many reasons why the discussion is not accepted as kosher in many professioal circles, especially in todays world. Once you get into the compartments of National Security its need to know and we don't need to know. Hence discussion about those issues are not going to be fostered for those very reasons. Indeed even the UFO FIA group has fingered the CIA with lots of internal evidence about allowing UFO's as cover stories for the U2 program when sighted by local people, all the while following the real UFO phenomenon closely, dispite claiming to have never done so. So disinformation is a dime a dozen and double speak abounds. I of course contend that the EU is understood and that Black Ops are proof of that. Hence National Security would be holding the EU hostage as it were. In its own bizarre way the EU may be central to many conspiracy theories.
Last edited by junglelord on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Atlas

Unread post by Atlas » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:39 pm

You believe it to be true, and so do most who post here. I'm sure you've tried to convince those around you. What were your motives, and would you enlighten the world if you could? That is the purpose behind site, after all, isn't it? To teach people about the EU would eventually lead to their knowledge of the destruction of Mars, even if that is not the core of the message that is attempted to be conveyed.

Do we have a moral obligation to share this with the world or to hide them from it? Nobody wants to remember the terrible events that happened to us, just as nobody wants to know about the events that are to come. There are 6 billion people in the world, and there will most definitely not be enough food for all of them.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:43 pm

I only try to change myself and hopefully that is enough. I do not try or expect to change the world or even one person beyond myself. I have no agenda. I like to keep the EU about the Cosmological aspects as thats what drew me to it in the first place and plasma science as well of course. I think the rest while true and important is baggage at this point in time. I can see it for what it is, but will not let it drag me or the direction of the EU team down or aside. So its been said before by me and I have restated it when asked but its not conductive, lol.

(like spiderman said with great power comes great responsibility)
Its good enough to be responsible for myself. In the end everything is connected but its politically correct to use the guideline of National Security and keep it compartamentalized. I think that is clear in the title, its the EU, not UFO or Skunkworks, even if they are the ones who might be using it. Much as I could I would like to leave ET and UFO out of the Cosmology although again its inseperable at some level. I think this web site is about the Universe as far as Cosmology and Physics of Cosmology. I think there are lots of other sites where one can express their interest in Conspiracy and UFO and all that other stuff. I think in the end that National Security is an issue when searching for proof of a theory and lab experiments to validate the theory of the EU. Its a sticky mess as Pooh Bear would say.
;)
Last edited by junglelord on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Atlas

Unread post by Atlas » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:50 pm

True enough I suppose. I only found this site because I was looking for answers. Many people don't really want to know, or if they do they tend to give up before finding anything of substance. In any case, I believe there will be major events happening in the near future which will limit people's access to the internet. When the economy of the US collapses many luxuries and tools of communication will fall shortly after. I will miss the articles, listening to all the different ideas and just sitting back and soaking up all the information that is out there.

But during these crucial times - if we do witness some major EU events - people will be looking for answers. Will you be there to tend to their confusion, or will you stand back and watch?

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:57 pm

While living in a world wide web society and having access to information, I mainly use the web for my own personal growth, certainly not to convince anyone else, although I will use others to validate myself.
;)
Which is why I am here.

My own personal circle of friends know about my beliefs but I do not try to preach to people in public and certainly not on the web. Your right I think there are alot of people that do not want to know and are uncomfortable with any paradigm shifts. I call it respect to keep my ideas to myself unless asked in person. I do see danger all around. I am not chicken little. I do my own personal best to be balanced and to full fill my place in the universe without trying to be the answer to anyones solution, except my own.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:01 pm

LIke any Scientific Theory it (the EU) will live or die based on its own merits..dispite the Alice In Wonderland of modern Cosmology Dogma mentallity currently in vogue. It will validate itself without any preachers, just teachers and lab experiments or it will go the way of the dinosaur and Black Holes will be imaged and Dark Matter will be isolated and gravitons will be found....HAHAHAHA.
CHEERS.
:D
Last edited by junglelord on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Atlas

Unread post by Atlas » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:04 pm

Good points. So what are some of our personal beliefs? That's the name of the thread, after all. Your thoughts on creation, destruction and the nature of the EU. Don't be afraid to hold back, they can't be far from my own.