The Electron Hoax

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rangerover777

Re: The Electron Hoax

Unread post by rangerover777 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:33 pm

Thanks arc-us for your thoughts and input,

Sorry I did not mention the permanent magnet field, that is “electrons free”
as oppose to electric field with magnetic field around it. But it seems you
already figured that out. Thanks for that.

The reason why I brought up magnets to this thread and not
Magnetism: Form, Structure, & Dynamics is mainly because it is non productive
to say that electrons does not exists without bringing up an alternative.

Now, if EU approach to that matter is either / and :
1) there are intrinsic "sub"-atomic electrical currents occurring throughout a magnet
2) that what we call the "magnetic" is simply a variation, or an aspect, intrinsic to the
"electric." Or both. That they are simply differing manifestations of the very same
fundamental phenomenon.

Then :
- Where do EU detected intrinsic "sub"-atomic electrical currents running in a bar magnet ?
- What make a compass pointing to the North and South poles ? Where is the electricity here ?
- “Sub atomic electrical currents” - do you mean there are electrical currents (I believe
made of electrons) that can orbit, have two repelling and attracting poles ?
- How EU explain that electricity is made of two currents running one against another, like
in this test I’ve made : http://www.leedskalnin.net/test-6.htm And if EU claim electricity
runs from the positive to the negative, what “convince" the electron to go through the wire,
if not attraction ? And assuming there is attraction, is there a negative and positive electrons ?
- I’m not sure if you meant to say “electrical currents” or only “current“, that is a big difference.

I think saying that electricity and magnetism are “simply differing manifestations
of the very same fundamental phenomenon“, is even worse then saying that the two exists
as different entities interacting with each other. Since by separating between the two at least
you have a chance to characterized each other, explore them in different ways, attribute them
to different phenomenas, understand the cause for them (their source).
Or maybe even cancel one of them (if that’s where your “Conclusions backward in time from
observations” - tells you to do… But to say they are the same, makes matters even worse (I think so).

I said “there is no such a thing as “electric field”, since electricity have a source (not in terms of
where it’s coming from, but how it is made). And if electricity is made in a generator by two
rotating magnet poles, then there was something else there before electricity (unless someone can
convinced otherwise).

You said :
“Words get in the way." They might just as well be called N & S electric poles. Particularly when no one, including Mr. Leedskalnin, can say with complete certainly that such purely discrete N & S entities exist. Yes, the NET EFFECT can be clearly seen as N & S (or positive and negative) but the existence of ANY "pure" singularlity (monopole) has never been objectively proven. In fact, Howard Johnson's measurements pretty much demonstrate that even what we perceive as the net purity of a N or S region of a magnet is in fact harmoniously composed of BOTH factors simultaneously, in a quadrapole configuration“.

- You can say there are N & S electric poles. You can say that Electricity is orbiting.
You can say electricity can attract or repel. So why not calling it in it’s name ?
- Ed Leedskalnin called these particles “Individual N pole magnets” and Individual S pole magnets”
where do you see Bipolar in this definition ? In his tests, he is so carful about the orientation of
each of the elements involved, that he is stating exactly where they should be (East, West, North
and South) and there is a meaning to that - big one… I’m pretty convinced that magnet are
monopoles (not because Ed said that, but because I tested that).
- Howard Johnson as much as I like him, his main focus was on magnetic motors, if he would
expand his research to chemistry, astronomy and other aspects, his view of magnets could
expand as well. Beside that, I think that N & S pole magnets must work in harmonious way,
that does not mean they are not monopoles…

You said :
“I think, perhaps, much of the trouble you may encounter in getting scientific-minded folks to listen to what you have to say is your insistence on staying true to Ed's use of the word "magnet" when speaking of the invisible domain of sub-atomics or "quanta." I love Ed's work, btw. But, really, there probably is sense to the saying "when in Rome, do as the Romans do," at least when trying to get them to listen to anything you might have to say past the initial "Hello”.
- You are right about “reaching out” scientific minded folks, it’s not that easy. The funny thing is
that no one expect magnets to be in the base of everything else. Even EU took the atom model
and up. No one dare to question the electron, since electricity is everywhere “and you don’t
argue with facts” - that’s how deep it is within us (not only scientists).
- Currently I’m helping a friend publishing a book about Ed’s notes and tests, with many diagrams
and explanations that shows how magnets works, hope it will help someone.

In any case, no matter if you are in Rome or not, you have to prove it for yourself first and then
maybe act like a Roman…lol

Cheers

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu May 01, 2008 1:16 am

For those that doubt whether electrons exist....some research groups now claim they can capture electrons on video.

Here is one of an electron pulling away from a helium atom: http://www.atto.fysik.lth.se/
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu May 01, 2008 4:39 am

Yeah I posted that several months ago. It got a lot of feedback on the old forum.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Thu May 01, 2008 8:05 pm

I’m not sure what you have seen in this video, but if someone will tell me it’s the interior of
a black hole, I would have no choice but believe him/her. Beside that, when you are trying (hunting)
to film an electron, of course whatever you will find you will named electron, what else can you call it ?
Sold game...? But if you insisting on buying it, no one could stop you, even if this a clip is of a
Kangaroo’s beating heart…

It’s not enough to watch part of the picture and make your conclusions.
It’s like to filming a OFU, you can clearly see it but you don’t understand what you are watching,
let alone “reverse engineered” it, or as EU nicely define it “Go backward in time from observations
to conclusions”.

Maybe I missed something, since understanding the complicated process of detection, is difficult.
So, if anyone think he/she understood both the “how” and the “what”, please explain.

Lund High-Power Laser Facility say :
“We demonstrate a quantum stroboscope based on a sequence of identical attosecond pulses that
are used to release electrons into a strong infrared laser field exactly once per laser cycle. The
resulting electron momentum distributions are recorded as a function of time delay between the
IR laser and the attosecond pulse train using a velocity map imaging spectrometer”.

Extreme ultraviolet (XUV) attosecond (1 as = 10^18 s) pulses.

What I cannot understand is how do you detect a the most basic particle (in this case named
electron), by waves (strong infrared laser field) that made of the same particle you try to detect ?
This basic particle (if that's what we see) is faster, smaller then any other waves you use as a detective, isn’t it ?

Also if I’m not wrong, Gamma rays are 10^19 Hz, so how can you make XUV act as Gamma rays ?

I dream of the day that we could film the “living atom structure”, including a slow motion of
the particles involved, orbits, interior and how the atoms are attached to each other.
Though it seems smarter to detect it in an indirect methods (like streams or orientations, etc.)

Since we live in the “U-Tube age” the value of video is high, but it become more of a sighting
then observations (you watching but don’t understand what…), especially that it’s “half-animated”
and does not look as part of nature.

Cheers

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 02, 2008 7:36 am

Number 863 #4, May 1, 2008 by Phil Schewe
Graphine Quantum Dots.

Physicists at the University of Manchester have created single-electron transistors as small as 30 nm on two-dimensional carbon. (Ponomarenko et al., Science, 18 April 2008)

http://www.aip.org/pnu/2008/split/863-4.html
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Sun May 25, 2008 1:23 pm

Just a curious thing about Electrons.

Whenever electron motion described with a certain orientation of motion (or any electric
phenomena), the “Electromagnetic Tool” comes to aids the “lost in dark electricity” to find it’ way.

I just wonder if the electron will get lost one day without the magnetic guidness,
what it’s going to do ?

Also, when it comes to motion of electricity (discharge of static electricity, repulsion and
attraction, orbiting the atom, etc.). Isn’t it weird that the electron suddenly
have to “wear a mask” of magnets and imitate it‘s characteristics?

Isn’t it weird that the “Gray Lines” between electricity and magnetism are kept at the same
width for more then a century ? And we still cannot decide ?

Cheers

silvanelf

Unread post by silvanelf » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:07 am

rangerover777 wrote:What is interesting is that he found that “The current will be a maximum at
the surface of the wire, and will die off exponentially with distance into the
interior of the wire”.
Nothing new here. That's just the well-known skin effect:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_effect

You can see the formula describing the exponential falloff here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_effect#Formula