TRUNCATED TETRAHEDRON SPACE (TTS) of the OSCILLATING HIGGS L

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

leo vuyk

TRUNCATED TETRAHEDRON SPACE (TTS) of the OSCILLATING HIGGS L

Unread post by leo vuyk » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:49 am

TRUNCATED TETRAHEDRON SPACE (TTS) of the OSCILLATING HIGGS LATTICE is the origin of the magic CONSTANT LIGHTSPEED and other RELATIVITY RULES.
However it also explains why so many anomalies on mainstream physics are found.

The lattice is assumed to be CHIRAL (left or right handed) by the orientation of each tetrahedron edge, which is divided in three linear parts (see tetrahedral details below around A and B). these three parts have the form of a spiral or helix.
The spiral structure of the vacuum lattices gives the vacuum a chiral influence on spinning and merging particles and photonic polarisation.

http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/

Leo Vuyk.

StevenO

Re: TRUNCATED TETRAHEDRON SPACE (TTS) of the OSCILLATING HIGGS L

Unread post by StevenO » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 am

Why call it "vacuum" or "space" when according to the theory it is material?

How can these lattices and their oscillations be measured?
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

leo vuyk

Unread post by leo vuyk » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 am

How?
That will be nor easy, professor Loll is however active on this stage.

Professor Renate Loll (Uni of Utrecht nl.)
wrote on cosmic models:

Armed with last century's insights into the nature of both quantum

theory and general relativity, physicists believe that probing the

structure of space and time at distances far below those currently

accessible by our most powerful accelerators would reveal a rich

geometric fabric, where spacetime itself never stands still but

instead quantum-fluctuates wildly. One of the biggest challenges of

theoretical physics today is to identify the fundamental "atoms of

spacetime geometry" and understand how their interactions give rise to

the macroscopic spacetime we see around us and which serves as a

backdrop for all known physical phenomena."

Leo Vuyk wrote:

The fourth dimension seems to be the oscillation speed (potential time

base) of the Higgs doublets along the Cosmic lattice edges of the

vacuum spin field.

Higgs particle doublets are supposed to oscillate in "tandem" or

doublets (like a boxer piston engine) along each vacuum lattice edge,

to be able to transfer photonic information properly.

This system need to have Higgs particle doublets because otherwise it

would be impossible to have a decent information transition system at

the vortices.

In this system is one lattice edge equal to one Planck length.

Around black holes, the Higgs lattice system will be absorbed by the

black hole and the Planck length will increase!!!

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 am

No such thing as a HIggs Boson or a Black Hole, or Dark Matter or Dark Energy.
There is only one charge photon field of stacked spins, and acceleration IS gravity...it's no illusion.
Miles Mathis is one smart cookie...

:lol:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:19 pm

As to gravity, it's accerlation by radius as the transform for the scaling constant, according to Miles
In my paper on Electrical Charge, I show that the permittivity of free space ε0 actually stands for gravity at the quantum level.

I have done it this way to show that the speed of the proton’s surface relative to its radius is the same as the speed of the Earth’s surface relative to its radius, at any given time. And this means that the speed of the proton’s surface relative to its SIZE is the same as the Earth. And this means that if the proton measures it’s own acceleration due to gravity, it will find the number 9.81 m/s2! It would have to, wouldn’t it, or the proton would be getting larger or smaller relative to the Earth.

Of course this is a direct outcome of making the gravity field a function of radius alone, but it will be an unexpected outcome for most regardless, I think, even those who had already accepted my postulate.

Once we apply the acceleration of gravity to a real motion, by reversing the vector like this, we see things we never could see before. We see that the acceleration of gravity is itself a relative number. It is relative not in an Einsteinian way, but in a completely new way. Acceleration depends on size, and who is measuring it. Einstein’s relativity was due to speed or distance. This relativity is due to size.

So, we have found two new gravitational fields for the proton, one as measured from the size of the Earth and one as measured by the proton itself.

Conclusion: One very large scaling error has jeopardized the entire standard model explanation of forces at the quantum level. The standard model has historically treated the gravity field as a force field instead of an acceleration field. They have thought that forces could be scaled by a straight comparison of numbers, whereas I have shown that it is the acceleration numbers that must be scaled, not the force numbers. And the acceleration numbers cannot be scaled in a straightforward manner. To scale acceleration fields, you must develop a velocity over one interval, and scale the velocities. This is what I have done, and in doing so I have shown not only a new sort of relativity, based on size, I have shown a very powerful gravity field at the quantum level. In fact, it is precisely the same gravity field we have at our level, and at all levels. Gravity is a constant, at all scales. But it is a constant only if it is a local measurement. If you measure gravity at one scale from another scale, you have to do a transform. I have shown that very simple transform: the radius differential.
http://milesmathis.com/quantumg.html
Anybody who ever took a ride at the amusment park knows that acceleration gives the "illusion" of gravity.
What if its no illusion? In Miles Mathis rework of original formulas like Newtons and Coulombs, we come to some simple conclusion. What you experince is no illusion, it is very real and is the clue to trying pin gravity down to a field effect, instead of a force effect.

The possibilty is that gravity is acceleration of the expanding radius of the sphere.
A truly inflation universe.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm

leo vuyk wrote: Armed with last century's insights into the nature of both quantum
theory and general relativity, physicists believe that probing the
structure of space and time at distances far below those currently
accessible by our most powerful accelerators would reveal a rich
geometric fabric, where spacetime itself never stands still but
instead quantum-fluctuates wildly. One of the biggest challenges of
theoretical physics today is to identify the fundamental "atoms of
spacetime geometry" and understand how their interactions give rise to
the macroscopic spacetime we see around us and which serves as a
backdrop for all known physical phenomena."
I think physicists have gone totally mad trying to assign properties to space and time. They talk as if "spacetime" is something material. It is'nt. It is just some mathematical misconception. Space is not material, that is why it is called "space" and neither is time. Time is just a second measurement of a distance to observe a motion. Time is relative for observers in motion wrt. to eachother but not for a local observer. It is just incoming data being spaced different in time, not some spacetime fabric stretching and bending.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:01 pm

What the heck does verbiage like "a rich geometric fabric" mean in real physical terms? That sounds like something a mathematician thought up to impress someone at a cocktail party. I have difficulty and consequently little faith in things that do not explain well in real terms, with real results in a causal universe. Is there supposed to be rich geometric fabric inside a black hole?

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 pm

I enjoyed reading the blog.

Lots of redefinitions, which makes it for me hard to grasp sometimes. I like the black hole and other diagrams. Somehow it comes close to my own visualizations.
Personally i think there are different "black holes". There are those with two "heads". One pull and one push. The next bigger is 4 heads, 8, 16, 32 and so on.

I am not sure if i want to buy the ellbow particles yet. But the concept is simple and simple usually is ingenious :) I am convinced that the universe is recycling blueprints and just scales them up or down. In that regard i thought it could be a good idea to merge the "black hole" definition with the ellbow particles.

Another thing is oscillation. Oscillation so many times depends on the point of view. What is oscillating ? The observed or the observer ? An object may exist in two "dimensions" at the same time. It isnt oscillating. However, our mind has to switch dimensions to observe the object. Such may create the illusion that something is oscillating, especially when we talk about space and time or even higher "dimensions".

Just a few thoughts..

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:03 am

I think if we ever do find the smallest structures in our universe, they will be comprised of tetrahedral patterings of point charge.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/StellaOctangula.html

Maybe the universe is just a larger-than-we-can-conceive, inside-outing tetrahedron, its own dual?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

leo vuyk

Unread post by leo vuyk » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:56 am

jjohnson wrote:What the heck does verbiage like "a rich geometric fabric" mean in real physical terms? That sounds like something a mathematician thought up to impress someone at a cocktail party. I have difficulty and consequently little faith in things that do not explain well in real terms, with real results in a causal universe. Is there supposed to be rich geometric fabric inside a black hole?
The center of a black hole in my system is supposed to be a stacked ball of STILL (not oscillating) Higgs particles pressed fiercly together by the incoming oscillating Higgs particles ( or Casimir pressure).
So Black holes are EATING the vacuum system.
They also have other interesting features like a fermion repelling horizon etc.

Leo vuyk.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:38 am

hi Leo Vuyk,
The center of a black hole in my system is supposed to be a stacked ball of STILL (not oscillating) Higgs particles pressed fiercly together by the incoming oscillating Higgs particles ( or Casimir pressure).
What observations or data support such a statement? How can you know what is inside a black hole? How do you test such a hypothesis, how can it be falsified?
In the plasma universe, black holes are not necessary and probably not possible. Observations that have been interpreted, by mainstream, as implying the presence of black holes have better and simpler alternate explanations. (See the many articles in the holoscience site, Don Scott's site, TPOD's, and the Thunderblogs by Stephen J. Crothers.) There is no need to resort to black holes, which are viewed as exotic mathematical contrivances.

Nick

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:42 am

I agree Nick, the only black holes are those used by Wile E Coyote to get the road runner.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2021194/the_black_hole/
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

LEOVUYK

Unread post by LEOVUYK » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:08 am

Black hole do exist in my model as knotty objects of compressed Higgs particles compressed together by the external oscillating Higgs system itself.

FOR PARTICLE DECAY RELATED TO AN ADJUSTABLE HIGGS PARTICLE SEE;
http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/2010/01/c osmological-paradigm-shift.html

The gist of my approach on particles is the what I coined "ADJUSTABLE HIGGS PARTICLE" which is able to change form by collsion into into 14 other singular particles and combinations of them, such as quarks some fermions etc..

The 14 resulting singular particles are devided into:
6x photons, 5 of them are at short distances acting as GLUONS.
6x Neutrinos,
(2) the electron and positron.

The graviton photon is also a collsionary product of the Higgs.
as a result, the Higgs is able to produce MASS (effect) without having mass by itself.

Conclusion:
the LHC in Geneva will never find the Higgs.

Leo Vuyk

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:10 am

Mass is a combined field made of charge volume and charge density, according to Miles Mathis.
No Higgs required.

It could also be a 2d circular string, according to the Aether Physics Model, again, no Higgs required.

Higgs never made any equality and his work is a joke...as the standard model is flawed in the first place.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

leo vuyk

Unread post by leo vuyk » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:52 pm

I realized that my ontology could become more clear :

Dominant Left Handed AMINO ACID found inside Astroids and the ORIGIN OF LIFE.
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/new ... _life.html
Question:
How could left handed Amino Acid be created inside Comets?
I suggest to postulate a new physics paradigm for
A: black holes,
B: the standard model and
C: a massless but graviton producing "Higgs particle" as the Virgin-Mother of all other particles.
If New Black holes can exist at all scales (even down to Comets, Ball lightning or Sunspots) and Comets have a New Paradigm Black Hole Nucleus, then we may postulate a solution for the production of Lefts handed Amino Acids inside Comets.
Then the vacuum structure should have a preferred chirality left or right handed to create preference for positrons to merge with Photon/Gluons and form positive charged Quarks!
The vacuum structure should be based on "chiral" tetrahedrons as depicted above.

It is supposed to be responsible for the preference of REAL HARDROCK propeller shaped positrons to click-on with Gluon/Photons as the base for the u-Quarks inside Protons.
Propeller shaped Electrons with opposite PITCH are supposed to be less stable than positrons after forming compound particles, but they seem to be able to create d-Quarks.

Truncated Tetrahedron Space (TTS).
The 3D vacuum lattice with the basic Planck length, as the representation of the trajectories of the massless Higgs oscillations and all other bosons, pushing propeller shaped Fermions in a constant dual spin by individual collisions.

Stephen Hawking in his book "A Brief History of time":
If we do discover a complete theory, it should in time be understandable in broad principle by everyone, not just a few scientists. Then we shall all, philosophers, scientists, and just ordinary people, be able to take part in the discussion of the question of why it is that we and the universe exist. (p.193)
Leo Vuyk
See also:
http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/