Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by mague » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:51 am

kevin wrote:Look to Abydos.kevin
That was a funny journey and i felt like scratching some nazca lines :roll:

Isnt it funny how they have build abydos above the nose of river nile. Osiris = Place of the eye. Then i saw the evil brother Seth (blue) picking Osiris eye (red). The yellow line is the border between the african and arabian tectonic landmass. Did the arabian landmass crush into the african landmass and break it into 39 pieces ?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:41 am

Mague,
This will be an odd thought to digest.
I consider that the finite point at the centre of the patterns depicted by the flower of life will never ever move at all.
The vast majority will say that the flower of life is created by overlapping circles, I will say it is created by dead straight lines crossing.
Those lines never ever move, but what is created by them expands( think of a balloon been blown up)
If you visualise straight lines bisecting the balloon, and think of the lines remaining fixed, even as the balloon expands or contracts.
also think of pressure acting upon areas of the balloon at the points where the patterns of the lines meet in abundance, some of those points will be compression points, some will be de-compression points.
the surface of the balloon will therefore take on the shape of hills and depressions, relative to the pressures exerted along the lines .
Imagine that these pressures vary relative to resistances imposed along the lines that bisect the balloon, think of a sort of orchestra like ebb and flow to these pressures acting on the balloon.
No continents move about at all, it's all about rise and fall, pressure altering in sequence leads to errosion on one side deposit on the other, all in a holographic state where sudden pressure changes lead to violent out rushes of pressure , the bindings of positive and negatives will be released along these violent out flows of either positive or negative flows of plasma, and as they pass through the hologram of creation as the hologram resets violently, it will leave scars where rise and fall will cause apparent cracking.
There may be a crack, but the actual position of the lines will remain precise, you have to think spherically, and not listen to assumption of those that do not actually KNOW, forgive them for they could not KNOW.

Then instead of equalising the patterns, as per all of history, think in fractal terms, and the geometry been based on fibonacci sequencing.
There will be points where the patterns are dominant as per the flower of life, there will be points where the star of david is dominant, there will be points where all types of sacred geometry dominate, I know because i check.

ALL of it based on straight lines, in three threes, nine lines.
We are what we are, and everything is a hologram.
Kevin

mague

Unread post by mague » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:13 am

kevin wrote:Mague,

The vast majority will say that the flower of life is created by overlapping circles, I will say it is created by dead straight lines crossing.
Isnt it just how you look at it ? Its dimensional. On a certain level the wave/circular pattern is maybe more useful...
kevin wrote: Then instead of equalising the patterns, as per all of history, think in fractal terms, and the geometry been based on fibonacci sequencing.
There will be points where the patterns are dominant as per the flower of life, there will be points where the star of david is dominant, there will be points where all types of sacred geometry dominate, I know because i check.

ALL of it based on straight lines, in three threes, nine lines.
We are what we are, and everything is a hologram.
Kevin
You are talking about the (diamond) grid ?

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:47 am

Kevin,
Saw this and thought of you:
"…worlds are produced when many bodies are congregated and flow together from the surrounding space to a common point, so that by mutual contact they made substances of the same figure and similar in form come into connection; and when thus intertwined, there are transmutations into other bodies, and that created things wax and wane through necessity".
The opinion of Democritus [460 BC - died ca 370 BC] as described in Hippolytus 'Against All Heresies'.
You are in good company my friend.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:00 am

Mague,
The grid or lattice that I percieve is made of sort of sheets of glass, they have no end or top or bottom, whatever is the edge of universe, they touch it.
That system is in parallel sheets also to infinity.
Those sheets are arranged around a a sphere, but I only count half , you need to go around that sphere twice to count them all ( i only take the bearings of 180 degrees, as the sheets have no ends, so if you count around 360 degrees you are simply counting twice)
I think the reason why you need to think of the sheets been around two twists of 360 degrees is because of the spiral nature inherant in the whole system, it provides spiral pathways in all directions at once, very difficult to think of, until you realise the fixed nature of the whole lattice structure.
Dual spin charge is then available at all points permanately.
Because of the geometry it leads to fixed points (stars) where the dual spin coalesces and steps up to the next level of creation, this outputs upon the geometry about the fixed points, which in turn spawns multiple points where the created duality further crystalises into creation of everything.
All of this is driven by itself , and forms what we percieve of.
Everything though is actually that one charge in duality, hence it is all driven in electrical phenonoma.
Nothing in this sysyem is permanent as now thought of, it is all switching on/off constantly and maintained by the omni present lattice structure upon which the dual charge flows about.
it flows upon the geometry in measurable and cyclic fashion with the spiral nature inherant always, with fibonacci sequence inbuilt leading to spiral galaxies , and the whole universe may be one big spiral such, spawning innumerable smaller to scale same.
All the above is simplified to stop myself going around the twist myself.
Because i follow the patterns so much in 2D, it leads to a recognition, a sort of realisation of the scale inwards and outwards of the same patterns but in more dimensions than just 2D.
It is not possible with words to describe this.
But it explains instant communications and about time been a mere condition relative to each lattice point, if you reset the condition to whatever it has been or will be, then there you will be, there is no linear time , or travel on such a system, you merely are or are not in the condition relevant to any point in that system, amazing.
we are simply almost solidified around this point called earth, we cannot actually SEE out from here, we are merely observing the condition relevant to here, with eyes made here no matter how powerfull those eyes are, we only percieve of the condition relevant to here, there may be life on such as the moon , but in another condition relevant to there, unless we learn to moduale about condition, we are only observing everything from our condition.
Any other life form that knows how to modulate will appear to just appear, then dissappear, to our fixed condition.
Sorry waffling , and its all the opinion of a hobbit remember.
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:00 am

by the way,
When I take the readings of lines around a point, there are always two alignments bisecting that point in a sort of abundance of near alignments, this ALWAYS leads to a cross situation of these dominant alignments at ninty degrees to each other.
if you think this out in scale, and imagine yourself out in space as a giant, and you can see where the sun is on a larger scale, and ourselves and the other planets with it, then as it circulates around it's own circle it will encounter around that circulation segments of intense e input and output on concentration of lines due to the geometry, at the four ninty degree spts, that will increase even more, and when a full circulation of 360 degrees occurs, the next spiral will be encountered where to the observer on any of the planets, the sun will set, and then appear to begin to arise from where it set previously, and for the next circulation of 360 degrees thats what will appear to be occuring.
in other words the sun at solstice time will begin to appear to travel opposite to what it does now.
Also as this cross point of ninty degree alignments is encountered the pressure will increase into the sun because the pressure is origonating out in scale from the centre point and edge.
i am alpha and omega, or anode and cathode.
The pressure appears to be increasing now, everything will alter rapidly, chaos will rage.
plasma flows will increase and increase, and at the point of ninty degrees the sun and all with it will be directed onto the next spiral pathway either leading in or out from centre point, to us that will manifest as either a ninty or 180 degree alteration, and it may occur in the blink of an eye.
Hold onto your seat, it will be quite a ride?
Then pressures will be exerted at all different points, the sea bed will arise , continents be pushed down, the electrical balance between the surface and the ionosphere will go haywire, water will either be lifted up or stop been lifted up, the ice will thaw rapidly, and other areas freeze instantly.
That makes sense as to what you find from the last half circulation, and a general decrease in pressure then will have caused massive decompression which will have caused a wide spread freezing.
if at full circulation the pressur increases then an increase in temperature will occur, as appears to be happening,
kevin , thinking electrically as a dowser.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:07 pm

~
kevinwrote:
Because i follow the patterns so much in 2D, it leads to a recognition, a sort of realisation of the scale inwards and outwards of the same patterns but in more dimensions than just 2D.
It is not possible with words to describe this.
by the way,
When I take the readings of lines around a point, there are always two alignments bisecting that point in a sort of abundance of near alignments, this ALWAYS leads to a cross situation of these dominant alignments at ninty degrees to each other.
kevin,
? If taking in to account a particular "spiral pathways" (vector) associated with a particular "point",
might one say there would be a Minimum of 3 major axis-orthogonal, [before the Fibonacci sequencing and infinite fractalization]?

I fairly recall a rare moment of being at one such crystal node and 'seeing' the edges and center simultaneously, like inside a hologram ***

s

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:45 pm

if you think this out in scale, and imagine yourself out in space as a giant, and you can see where the sun is on a larger scale, and ourselves and the other planets with it, then as it circulates around it's own circle it will encounter around that circulation segments of intense e input and output on concentration of lines due to the geometry, at the four ninty degree spts, that will increase even more, and when a full circulation of 360 degrees occurs, the next spiral will be encountered where to the observer on any of the planets, the sun will set, and then appear to begin to arise from where it set previously, and for the next circulation of 360 degrees thats what will appear to be occuring.
in other words the sun at solstice time will begin to appear to travel opposite to what it does now.
Also as this cross point of ninty degree alignments is encountered the pressure will increase into the sun because the pressure is origonating out in scale from the centre point and edge.
i am alpha and omega, or anode and cathode.
The pressure appears to be increasing now, everything will alter rapidly, chaos will rage.
plasma flows will increase and increase, and at the point of ninty degrees the sun and all with it will be directed onto the next spiral pathway either leading in or out from centre point, to us that will manifest as either a ninty or 180 degree alteration, and it may occur in the blink of an eye.
Hold onto your seat, it will be quite a ride?
Then pressures will be exerted at all different points, the sea bed will arise , continents be pushed down, the electrical balance between the surface and the ionosphere will go haywire, water will either be lifted up or stop been lifted up, the ice will thaw rapidly, and other areas freeze instantly.
That makes sense as to what you find from the last half circulation, and a general decrease in pressure then will have caused massive decompression which will have caused a wide spread freezing.
if at full circulation the pressur increases then an increase in temperature will occur, as appears to be happening,
kevin , thinking electrically as a dowser.

Much like the Mayan calendar spirals into 2012.
For the Sun to reverse it's motion across our skies certain clear physical possibilities exist.
A pole shift will do it, the Earth flipping. For this to occur on all planets at the same time
seems unlikely. You are saying that the rotation of the Earth is controlled by the aether ?
So as the aether changes, or reverses, so does the Earth. Sounds reasonable. If the Earth
flipped the only survivors would be the military down in their bunkers, and maybe some
submarines.
Mo

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:48 pm

It sounds as if you are describing the geometry of the Bahir. Creation takes place within the Cube of Space which is formed along three axes intersecting at 90 degrees; two of the axes are unmoving. If the axes change, then the “geometry of space” would change, and this would provide a new geometric space within which a new creation would take place?

Concepts from the Bahir: The Tree of Life in the Kabbalah
http://www2.ida.net/graphics/shirtail/concepts.htm
Also think of pressure acting upon areas of the balloon at the points where the patterns of the lines meet in abundance, some of those points will be compression points, some will be de-compression points.
In Sympathetic Vibratory Physics, I believe there are the three polarized intersecting waves (longitudinal, transverse and Raleigh) each with its own vibration yet together they form harmonic “chords.” So the basic “geometric structure” is three. Then you have the negative, positive and the neutral forces; and everything is “scaled” up and down as fractals of the “whole.” I believe I read that the neutral force was referred to as the “mediating force” or “the Center” so this would be the “center point where the fixed lines intersect.
I think the reason why you need to think of the sheets been around two twists of 360 degrees is because of the spiral nature inherant in the whole system, it provides spiral pathways in all directions at once, very difficult to think of, until you realise the fixed nature of the whole lattice structure.

Dual spin charge is then available at all points permanately.
Do you mean that one twists to the right and the other to the left? One radiates outward; the other spirals inward? The one radiating outward is the positive or male force; the one spiraling inwards is the negative or female force; the neutral force is the center?
But it explains instant communications and about time been a mere condition relative to each lattice point, if you reset the condition to whatever it has been or will be, then there you will be, there is no linear time, or travel on such a system, you merely are or are not in the condition relevant to any point in that system, amazing.
So time is relevant to wherever you are on the lattice?
we are only observing everything from our condition.
We can observe only from our 3D earth space?
We would observe this here on earth?
plasma flows will increase and increase, and at the point of ninty degrees the sun and all with it will be directed onto the next spiral pathway either leading in or out from centre point,
Do you define the change in "space time" when this happens?

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:24 am

Hi Lizzie,
Thanks for that last link on the Sepher Bahir. It provided a piece of my jigsaw. :D
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:36 am

Lizzie,
Instead of viewing universe from the point of view of the observer here on earth, think.
Think what if it is the space that is moving in geometric pathways, and it is the space that creates everything, and maintains that creation .
Then imagine the space flow that surrounds our star, and its circulations within that part which each planet is enveloped in suddenly reaching a flow point where another pathway is encountered, either leading closer into centre point, or out to the edge of an even bigger flowing circulation of space ( remember scale)
Stop thinking in terms of what is obvious to your dominant senses, think.
Think of everything is to do with space, not what space creates, that is a mere consequence.
It is difficult as we are created of space, so view from that created view point, but the created is a tiny speck in space, it is what space is , and is doing.
As a dowser I follow the invisable that is space operating about this planet, all I am doing is scaling what I detect up and down, I think once you recognise this system, you can percieve of everything to scale, watch the crop circles, I do.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 80808.html
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:31 am

Think what if it is the space that is moving in geometric pathways, and it is the space that creates everything, and maintains that creation .
It’s taken me some time to understand that concept, but I believe it is true. I have been told that I have “poor” space and/or depth perception so perhaps it takes me longer than others to visually perceive it in my mind’s eye.
Then imagine the space flow that surrounds our star, and its circulations within that part which each planet is enveloped in suddenly reaching a flow point where another pathway is encountered, either leading closer into centre point, or out to the edge of an even bigger flowing circulation of space ( remember scale)
Do you mean that one flow point would lead outward to the “edge” (the positive radiating principle); and the other would lead inward toward the center (the negative inward flowing principle)? Or are you talking about how it creates a new dual spiral going in a new direction?

The crop circle is a figure 8; the “left hand side” is the mirror image of the “right hand side”. They “merge” at the center point (the neutral or “God” point); it is the mirror imaging that creates the “duality” – where both are really the same just slightly different so as to create a tension to keep the energy flowing; otherwise there would be no flow or no thing.

Harmony or “balance” means at rest; but the potential or latent energy is always there; and is “kick started” by vibration.
I think once you recognise this system, you can percieve of everything to scale, watch the crop circles, I do.
Yes, I believe you are right; I think I am finally beginning to perceive the “system.”

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:57 am

Lizzie,
It is not an either or neither situation, the flowing STUFF is moving in both directions at once.
Everything in creation is acting and responding symbiotically with these dual flows, alter the harmonics, then alter the creation?
Living entities are acting as independent sort of little planets, acting and responding to the whole system, humans appear to be the ones almost totally unaware of the system, considering themselves sort of superior.
I often wonder about what such as trees must think about us?
They stand there, using the system to almost perfection, they send their antenes into the positive earth, their branchs up into the negative space and utilise the potential and absorb the content in creating themselves, they do not grow out of the ground, they grow into the ground.
They litterally change the direction of their dual spin field ( evergreens , have overcome the freezing problem, possibly creating anti-freeze?)by changing the field, they alter the local field about them and alter the local gravity field, thus water rises to the top.
We cannot see the wood for the trees, we cannot SEE this because we have no way of detecting it, except we have, with our hands and feet in particuler, the dowser, operates in the invisable, the dowser is the HOBBIT.
Kevin, hobbiticus

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:04 pm

It is not an either or neither situation, the flowing STUFF is moving in both directions at once.
My mistake; I should have said that it will create a new dual flow and this new flow could alter "spacetime." Positive must have its negative.
Everything in creation is acting and responding symbiotically with these dual flows, alter the harmonics, then alter the creation?
Again, I think you are correct. Change the harmonics frequencies, then you alter matter. I think that’s what the esoteric thinkers meant when they were talking about “reanimating matter.” They used specific vibrations to alter the energy field (harmonic frequency) around an object; the harmonic waves then altered its atomic structure.
I often wonder about what such as trees must think about us?
I would imagine that they think we are quite odd … that we know so little about Nature but (in our eyes) we believe we are so smart.
the dowser, operates in the invisable, the dowser is the HOBBIT.
I have read that dowsing is an inherited skill; dowsers have extra EM receptors in their hands and the soles of their feet to help them operate in the invisible. :D

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:52 am

I thought this was such an interesting discussion on spacetime and the lattice structure that I thought I would add it in here as well.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =150#p8876