Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

redeye

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by redeye » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:45 am

Here's a bit more:

striped ocean currents

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:46 pm

Redeye,
Excellent find, thank you.
I would propose they are longitudinal waves.
I find a predominance of such straight lines in the cardinal directions.
kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:37 am

Mention has been made of Tesla, with reference to a KNOWING, many others have reported this KNOWING, Walter russell and TT Brown amongst them.
I have experienced a similer occurance, obviously not to any tremendous levels that the afor mentioned giants have, but never the less a sudden input occured.
By back tracking to exactly where I was stood at the time, and by working out the lattice structure and what travels along it, I hope I am better placed to offer an explanation.
I consider that the lattice and its content are akin to an information highway, where all knowledge of all time, past , now and future is available if the receiver is able to modulate to its frequencies.

I have reason to consider that the complex lattice structure has sort of mainframe lines that geometrically form a sort of higher potential frame within an ever decreasing lattice structure.
I find that the more barren areas of land mass have a less dense lattice detectable concentration of lines, whereas the lush areas have a denser concentration, and thus support more life.
The point I was stood on is where two mainframe lines meet, here in england one of those lines running roughly north/south is referred to as the Belinous line, and cuts across England and scotland from the tip of the Isle of Whight up to a tip of scotland, many megalithic sites and so called roman hillforts are precisely upon its path.
The other mainline across in a East/west alignment was a main death route to the spot where I was stood, and many long barrows were sited about this crossing point.
I suspect timing is important upon these points as to the relative field positions of many celestial balls of mass , and the then rise and fall of signals along the lines as resistance plays an almost musical rise and fall of differing signals along the lines.
that is the resistance to the freeflow along the lines imparted by mass as it blocks the flows .

I happened to be stood on a very powerfull point , at a specific possible high potential moment, and was interested in what I was thinking about, thus my field was attracting information relative to what i was with intent actively seeking information about.
It is a strange occurance to suddenly KNOW, without any idea of what you KNOW, in other words you are then driven to find the questions that you have already recieved the answers to.
then as you do see the questions, a sort of recogonition occurs, you simply already KNOW.

I can recognise in reports of these great men similer occurances, if we can better comprehend this lattice , as I consider our ancient forefathers did, then super information is available, and an uplift in our whole base of knowledge available.
This may in some way explain the sudden jump in human evolution that took a sudden uplift in the past.
All of this sort of thinking comes from keeping myself positioned upon the matrix lattice , I can, as its a doddle to me, to the vast majority, this lattice is not visable, I suspect if the coming sunspot period is as intense as it appears, then our limited sense of vision may begin to see the lattice.

kevin

polarityparadox

Unread post by polarityparadox » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:09 am

wow kevin,

my gut is "screaming"! in synchronistic sympathy with your genius posts! Your visceral experiential knowledge is an amazing breath of fresh air. I am right with you in regards to your theories about the ancient's technology. They were in to consciousness potentiation...

here is some great research by a pioneer, Joe Parr, in pyramid research:

http://www.gizapyramid.com/BIO-Parr.htm
Joe Parr is one of the few people who has spent an entire night on two separate occasions (1977 & 1987) on top of the Great Pyramid conducting electrical, magnetic, and radioactive measurements all night long. It is interesting to note that through all this travel and research Joe has Marfan's Syndrome. He has also attributed some healing due to his work and proximity to the Great Pyramid.

He has done some incredible experiments with rotating pyramids, electro-magnetic and radioactive sources.

Joe Parr discovered interesting physical phenomena happen because of the shape of the pyramid. Joe has discovered and measured an energy field that forms around the pyramid. He sometimes calls this energy field a bubble or orb. This energy field can be strengthened or weakened by certain kinds of energy.

A pyramid normal has this bubble or energy field around it but it may not be very strong or measurable. Joe has measured this energy field for over 20 years and found out that it varies with the 11 year sunspot cycle. Joe developed an elaborate experimental setup. By rotating a pyramid in an alternating magnetic field, he can increase the energy to this bubble so you can do experiments with it and see what kind of effect it has.

This increase in energy to the energy field causes the bubble to become opaque (that is it starts to block energy fields from passing through it - shielding). Joe discovered that it can partially block all known energy fields (gravity, electromagnetic, and radioactivity). It also appears that objects in the bubble as measured with sensitive equipment during this time lose weight. Joe actually placed radioactive sources, radio frequency sources, and magnetic sources inside the pyramid and measured the shielding of these sources by the energy field or orb.

Joe has done over 55 experiments which seems to indicate that this pyramid can pass through physical objects. Thus, Joe thinks it enters hyperspace at this time. Thus, it does not occupy the same physical space but is now in another spatial dimension, which we call HYPERSPACE.
Truth is higher than everything but higher still is true living.

- Nanak

Complexity leads to perplexity and simplicity leads to Eternity.

- Kirpal Singh

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:23 am

Polarityparadox,
Thanks for the link to Joe Parr, I consider that the sunspot cycle is a result of a cycle of space movements and transfers across space in an edge to edge situation between bodies of mass( or better , the circulation of alternate charges about and within them ) .
Those bodies of mass exist within circulating flows of space and the formed coalesced space creating the mass will be specific to the size of circulation it is formed in, any movement of such pieces of masses between individual planets etc will need extended periods of normalisation to occur until the mass adapts to the field condition of the new planet, otherwise extreme danger is involved.
If a strong enough field is created about any mass, it will become its own sort of planet , and will be thus independant of the planets normal field, thus the hundreds of normal tons weight stones found around this planet, could have been temporarilly of no weight in our normal field.
To move such weight free stones will have needed long ropes extending out of the generated field about it, to people under the influence of this planets gravity field, thus able to exert force along the ropes because of the grip of themselves on the planets surface, anyone inside the field of the weight free stone will have had nothing to purchase against.

As the stone returned to the normal field state as the new field generation is cut, it will gain weight relative to the normal field, and gain heat as resistance to the free flow of the normal field is normalising.

The field is moving space relative to its formation, I consider we SEE via the field, and that a signal is sent from ourselves along the field circulation, where it meets the observed field/s been emitted from the observed object/s, if a strong field is generated about another object, the signals from ourselves and from the observed object will be sort of deflected , and thus the mass with the strong field will appear to dissappear, this is why I consider flying saucers appear to dissappear, they in essence never move, they move space and appear wherever they orientate to in space.
There will be no thrust involved with a flying saucer , as it is not moving at all, it moves space in whatever direction it desires to, we are totally hoodwinked by the nature of space, we have assigned all movement in space as to the mass moving, it is not, it is FIXED in a matrix lattice where space moves.
It is ever so difficult to think this way because of the milleniums of brainwashing telling you that mass moves, it doesn't, it is our limited short distance observation senses fooled.
At any point between say here and the moon, to the observer the two objects will appear to move as per the maths currently employed, but its wrong, and small faults will show, its the space we see along that is moving , it is a mindblowing realisation that makes you think you are mad, when you KNOW this.

We are totally fooled as to how we observe universe and the planets etc, all our telescopes and such are mere enchancements of our optical and signal selves.
There is no millions of light years, its all nonesense, the timing involved is the time it takes signals to go out and return upon ever expanding field flows(ripples out in a pond ,when a pebble is thrown in )
Space STUFF is a sea of STUFF that we are immersed in, and it has an electrical charge reality.

Your Joe Parr will be generating such fields, especially upon pyramid geometry, its all geometric brilliance, I KNOW.
Kevin

polarityparadox

Unread post by polarityparadox » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:47 am

hey Kevin,

I think you could really relate to the work of Ernst Lehrs.

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/5641

He was a student of Rudolf Steiner's that applied his ideas to all sorts of natural phenomena. When I read your posts or Jungelord's I make myself go into three dimensional "seeing" to relate to it in the best way possible. I have come to see the more your mind begins to encompass, the more you enter into a type of seeing that is mapping the various functions onto a 3-d nodal type of "matrix". To me this results as a function of combining the bodymind with the brainmind. Then when you spool down into "lower", more details oriented, intellectual, linear, cause and effects thinking, the 3-d effect is even not so useful. You have to be willing to see the discrete, intellectual chunks (even whole systems)(illusionary particles) as simply being a type of extrusion of the divine, higher topological processes. I find it actually awe-inspiring that our minds are so designed that we can encompass greater and greater processes, due to the elegance of holographic, fractal modelling.

I find the use of the classical "hermetic" principles very useful as a touchstone in regards to this seeing and hearing on higher scales:
Principle of Mentalism

The Principle of Mentalism embodies the truth that "All is Mind."

Principle of Correspondence

The Principle of Correspondence embodies the idea that there is always a correspondence between the laws of phenomena of the various "planes" of being and life.[2] As above, so below; as below, so above. This principle states that there is a harmony, agreement and correspondence between these planes, delineated as

* The Great Physical Plane
* The Great Mental Plane
* The Great Spiritual Plane

[edit] Principle of Vibration

The Principle of Vibration embodies the idea that motion is manifest in everything in the Universe, that nothing rests, and everything moves, vibrates, and circles.[3] This principle explains that the differences between different manifestations of Matter, Energy, Mind, and even Spirit, are the result of only different "vibrations".[4] The higher a person is on the scale, the higher the rate of vibration will be. Here, The All is purported to be at an infinite level of vibration, almost to the point of being at rest. There are said to be millions upon millions of varying degrees between the highest level, The All, and the objects of the lowest vibration.[5]

Mental Transmutation is described as the practical application of this principle. To change one's mental state is to change vibration. One may do this by an effort of Will, by means of deliberately "fixing the attention" upon a more desirable state.[6]

[edit] Principle of Polarity

The Principle of Polarity embodies the idea that everything is dual, everything has two poles, and everything has its opposite.[7] All manifested things have two sides, two aspects, or two poles.[8] Everything "is" and "isn't" at the same time, all truths are but half truths and every truth is half false, there are two sides to everything, opposites are identical in nature, yet different in degree, extremes meet, and all paradoxes may be reconciled.[9]

[edit] Principle of Rhythm

The Principle of Rhythm embodies the idea that in everything there is manifested a measured motion, a to and fro, a flow and inflow, a swing backward and forward, a pendulum-like movement.[10] This principle explains that there is rhythm between every pair of opposites, or poles, and is closely related to the Principle of Polarity.[11] It can be seen that this Principle enables transition from one pole to the other, and not necessarily poles of extreme opposites.

[edit] Principle of Cause and Effect

The Principle of Cause and Effect explains that there is a cause for every effect, and an effect for every cause.[12] It also states that there is no such thing as chance, that chance is merely a term indicating extant causes not recognized or perceived.[13] The Principle is clarified in the chapter Causation.

[edit] Principle of Gender

The Principle of Gender embodies the idea that there gender is manifested in everything.[14] The authors state this does not relate to "sex", but to "... beget; to procreate, to generate, to create, or to produce" in general.[15] Gender is manifested as the Masculine and Feminine principles, and manifests itself on all planes.

Mental Gender is described as a Hermetic concept which relates to the masculine and feminine principles. It does not refer to the physical gender of someone, nor does it suggest that someone of a certain physical gender necessarily has the same mental gender. Ideally, one wants to have a balanced mental gender.[16]

The concept put forth in The Kybalion states that gender exists on all planes of existence (Physical, Mental, and Spiritual), and represents different aspects on different planes. It is also stated that everything and everyone contains these two elements or principles.[17]

The Masculine principle is always in the direction of giving out or expressing, and contents itself with the "Will" in its varied phases.[18]

The Feminine principle is always in the direction of receiving impressions, and has a much more varied field of operation than the Masculine. The Feminine conducts the work of generating new thoughts , concepts, and ideas, including the work of the imagination.[19]

It is said that there must be a balance in these two forces. Without the Feminine, the Masculine is apt to act without restraint, order, or reason, resulting in chaos. The Feminine alone, on the other hand, is apt to constantly reflect and fail to actually do anything, resulting in stagnation. With both the Msculine and Feminine working in conjunction, there is thoughtful action that breeds success.[20]

[edit] Authorship

The "Three Initiates" who authored The Kybalion chose to remain anonymous. As a result, a great deal of speculation has been made about who actually wrote the book.
Truth is higher than everything but higher still is true living.

- Nanak

Complexity leads to perplexity and simplicity leads to Eternity.

- Kirpal Singh

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon May 05, 2008 6:30 am

I would just like to further clarify why I say all my measure of the lattice matches the fibonacci sequence.
I became almost obsessed with taking readings and measurements of what I detect, and had never heard of fibonacci.
I began to see recurring sets of numbers appearing as I was taking various measure and alignment measures.
These are to do with a point on a line.
At such points where I detect many lines around 360 degrees crossing I began to take the bearings of the lines using a ships compass, I also found that the lines number of crossing were 5,8,13,21,34,55 numbers, also the angles taken off a compass bearing of north, began to repeat in 5 degrees, 8,13,21,34,55 and on, the angles are of course around 360 degrees, but if you keep turning about the point twice, three times etc that becomes 720 degrees etc.
I then started recording other measurements to do with this point.
I found polygons about the point, with their flat surfaces radiating out from the point every 13 inchs for 55 times
These polygons are formed by the fact that the line is the centre line of 3 lines that run parallel.
Then three more lines run parallel, add infernitum.
If you draw out all of this, which I did thousands of times on the back of maps, as its the only large enough scale to work at with a pencil and ruler, you start to see what is occuring.
I first mentioned these strange recurring measurements on a megalithic forum, and was informed of fibonacci, when I googled that name and read all about it my mind exploded, I can see the patterns that are invisable to nearly all.
All of nature appears to be able to see and utilise this, we appear as though we have been veiled against comprehending all of this.
Fibonacci is king, A=432
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:59 pm

Last night was solstice at 23.59pm.
I noted a gradual fall off of the flows along the lines from 23.15pm, by 23.20 they had totally stopped.
There was no detectable flow along the lines at all.
I have noted a similer effect with the moon at quadreture, but that is much faster and leads to a total reversal for seven minutes.
This solstice, or sun still, was gentle and gradual, the flows started again 40 minutes after midnight , again gradually building up over aprox five minutes.
The whole episode was very humbling.
All the mythology about the sun going into a cave etc is in my opinion about this event, twice a year.
Fabulous.
Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:35 am

Kevin
What a fantastic thread which I have somehow managed to either miss or forget. Anyway I have remedied that by reading the whole thing through from start to finish.
Reading the posts from yourself and the other excellent contributors has sent my head flying all over the place. Where to begin?

With regard to the summer solstice, is the winter solstice exactly the same? What about the equinoxes, does anything happen then? What about day and night is there any difference in the lattice?

You mentioned near the beginning of the thread that apart from 'seeing' this lattice that you can also 'hear' it. Could you expand a bit on the hearing part? [I'm thinking Pythagorus' harmony of the spheres]

You mention the Fibonacci series and your measurements. Have you looked at ratios? Are there any other numbers which crop up? [Again I'm thinking Pythagorus]

Do you have any theories about crop circles?

Could you give any examples from myth which you see as being related to what you see?

Have you ever read any Rene Schwaller De Lubicz? In his works on Egyptian temples etc are similar to your comments about the materials used in the construction of barrows and etc. The Egyptians used granite for its acoustic properties, for example, and the purpose of 'worship' was to achieve an altered state of consciousness.

I'll leave off there.
BTW I'm up in Lancashire.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Grey cloud,
Yorks pudding myself,
The solstice is a time when I percieve the pole pointing at the sun, the flows I percieve as been on a field basis that is heavily influenced by the sun in particuler.
I have learn't most by following the moon, it is most influencial at quadreture, when it is side on to the field balance between the sun and the earth.
I do find an alteration daily, it is each morning and each evening.
The whole thing is about field interactions, so by studying what I detect in 2d by dowsing at crossing points of many lines, I can then transfer outwards the same system onto larger scale/s.
I consider everything is mirrored to scale, hence a universe in every grain of sand.
I find the best spots to practise all my checking of points is at so called hillforts.
They may have become hillforts when such as the romans got here, you can't blame them, but origonally I consider the embankments and ditchs were placed and very specific materials employed in them to seperate two opposing flows , and to send overloading flows into insulated barrows dotted around them at sink points.
Most of the crop circles are becoming man-made ( which is hugly fascinating in its self , as what is influencing those that create them?)
I tend to wander around fields where no particuler crop patterns occur, but lots of so called lodging, or wind damage.
I consider that the wind is acting symbiotically with the flows, it is not an either or neither situation as the whole universe is one and alive, never mind just this planet.

As for hearing this system, I have heard this several times, the oddest occurance happened one time when not only could I hear it all , but the whole picture in front of me was going into a sort of wobbly jello scene, and both sides of my brain were conversing across to each other with seperate voices, my normal voice was telling me to get off where I was, whereas the other voice was really excited and saying don't move , thats the universe , thats where we come from, almost really excited.
The sound was rythmic and and very futeristic .
The scene turning to jello I have witnessed several times, especially with the moon, and during that last earthquake, I consider that we are in a hologram that is constantly switching on/off, and when the flow contents are fluxing that hologram starts breaking apart , and as it resets when the flows stabilise , then the damage is seen as fractures etc.
It is nonesense to think that some form of plates are moving about, there will be raise and fall that occurs, but I think this tectonic plate stuff is guesswork.

The fibonacci connection is to do with how I measure the lattice, and I found all the measure before I had ever heard of fibonacci, when I saw the direct relationship I almost flipped.
I try not to become too complicated, K.I.S.S suits ME, I am somewhat simple due to dyslexia, it is a very common trait amongst dowsers, left handed dyslexia.
It's not that we are simple, it's that we are different and words are not our domain.
If I get too bogged down in complications, I loose contact with the senses through my hands.
This machine is a bridge across a divide for dyslexics, it's like printing which I have always done , as if I write joined up, well it's gobbly dook.
Kevin

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:36 am

Kevin wrote:
Yorks pudding myself
Still, it's better than being a southerner. ;)
Thanks for answering my questions - much appreciated.
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:04 am

We want Kevin. We want Kevin. We want Kevin...
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:59 am

~
Kevin,

Is there a story to that earthquake you mentioned?

S
~

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:36 pm

Grey cloud and seasmith,
I have written lengthy replies to you both, which appear to have gone into the aether?
So I will respond if i can, I have reset my computer and will see if this post goes OK?
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:52 pm

Seasmith,
Hello,
The recent earthquake that occured here in the UK was sort of sensed by myself, I didn't expect an earth quake but was aware of something.
I was therefore prepared and tried dowsing it, not easy as you are been thrown about and everything else.
I have witnessed what occured before , not so violently , but was not panicing and tried to observe closely.
The picture I could see went to jello , and kept resetting , then jello again, and the flows I could detect were vast.
With this and similer events I have deduced that creation is held in place and maintained by a relatively constant balance of positive and negative.
I consider that the earthquake is a vast discharge or input of either positive or negative centred on the point where they are identified, and a sort of shock wave of flows goes out in ripple fashion out along the matrix.
If everything in creation is bound by the dual flows, when one of them overloads, you can expect the bindings to loosen.

Those overloads will follow their normal pathways, and seek their opposite, it requires a totally different way of thinking about creation, luckily this forum exists , and I don't feel so crazy deducing what I am from that which I observe most practically.
I am no science based sort of person, but am practical and aware enough to deduce the consequences of an electrical universe, thank goodness that this site is allowing that realisation to blossom.
Kevin