Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by kevin » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:37 am

Have just been following a total reversal of flow direction as a partial eclipse occured, fabulous.
I have super sensitive carbon fibre dowsing rods that I use indoors, I can sort of follow the moon, very humbling to watch the rods slowly move in line with the moon, or to be precise the FIELD of the moon as it interferes with the balance between the earth/sun field.
the flow is moving back towards a standstill position at the moment, this is the same as when the solstice ( sol, stice, sun still)occurs at such as 21st dec.
I felt quite wobbly, possibly my field reacting to the reversal?
All the birds went quiet also, and it's totally overcast, so they couldn't be seeing anything.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:33 pm

In his works Castenada talks about the luminous energy bodies that surround people; the energy bodies of children are huge and totally envelope them. By the time we are adults our energy bodies have all but disappeared. I read him quite sometime ago; but it sounds as if he is really talking about energy fields.

http://www.vitalbodies.com/index_global ... 7ss24page0

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:20 am

Lizzie,
I simply detect whatever I think of, and when I think of anything or anyone, both my rods point at or in the direction of what I am thinking of, distance or obstacles seem irrelevant.
Then if it's a person or tree or whatever, I think of the field about it, I have to walk towards or away from it to establish the edge of that field, I can by climbing up or sinking down follow the outline precisely, I then keep switching to whatever else I want to detect, say for instance field direction.
The field size definately shrinks with age, and with women ebbs in/out with their menstrul cycle, they litterally seem to overheat as the field increases, i have recommended to friends who are suffering at such times to earth themselves by driving a copper pipe into moist earth , and holding that rod, we are electrically based energy beings.
A lady came in my shop a few months back that I couldn't seem to detect, it was odd, and I ended up getting closer and closer to her until she noticed and asked what I was looking for.
I explained to her and asked her if she was a robot, which surprisingly she said yes to.
it turned out she had a pacemaker fitted, without the pacemaker she was dead, think about it?
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:08 am

I simply detect whatever I think of, and when I think of anything or anyone, both my rods point at or in the direction of what I am thinking of, distance or obstacles seem irrelevant.
So you just sit in your chair all day with your rods and think of whoever or whatever or you want and you can locate it/them? :D
Then if it's a person or tree or whatever, I think of the field about it, I have to walk towards or away from it to establish the edge of that field, I can by climbing up or sinking down follow the outline precisely, I then keep switching to whatever else I want to detect, say for instance field direction

So where am I, and am I a person or a tree? (Some people will discount that I am a person, so I could be a tree, or even a dragon or a Cheshire cat --they are all different forms of energy, are they not?.) And what differences do you detect between the various energy fields involved here (especially the dragon and the Cheshire cat?) :mrgreen:

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:13 am

Lizzie,
I tend to watch nature mostly, and observe how everything almost barring ourselves operates with nature, and with what flows upon the lattice.
If I was to concentrate on specific thoughts and use that to locate etc, I would be able to do this, but I am not a performing seal, and do not have the time to keep proving to an overloaded world full of skeptics, it's too wearing.
The tree's are stunning, they fill their fields above ground and below, they utilise the duality of positive earth and negative space to alter gravity within themselves, hence the water flows up to the highest branchs.
This is why they were worshipped.
Imagine the tree creating a FIELD around itself with a positive point above itself, the negative flows upto this and gravity follows, because gravity is a mere consequence of FIELD.
Watch nature, not just with your eyes, go with the flow, become the tree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4eVLgvvOSI
Kevin

Drethon

Unread post by Drethon » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:43 am

kevin wrote:If I was to concentrate on specific thoughts and use that to locate etc, I would be able to do this, but I am not a performing seal, and do not have the time to keep proving to an overloaded world full of skeptics, it's too wearing.
Kevin
To me a certain amount of skepticism is extremely healthy, we are better off questioning what we are told than to take it at face value. Kevin, you are quite a skeptic in being able to let go of what common science says and try something different.

Unbounded skepticism is a bad thing. I am extremely skeptical of most everything I am told. I cannot take drowsing as a fact since I have never actually tried it myself and am not willing to take one person's word as pure fact. On the other hand I bound my skepticism by belief or faith that the world is more than what we are told. I believe what you are telling us is possible even though I cannot accept it as fact.

Also there is no reason not to listen to someone who may be crazy by may also be correct. Given the fact you have not asked us for any money in return for telling us about your understanding of the True way of the universe (cue cheesy infomercial music), I am more than willing to keep pondering what you have said.

Pardon the thread hijack but I just wanted to make my statement to the skeptics about why it is foolish to reject something just because it sounds different from what is accepted and that there are those of us who may be somewhat skeptical ourselves but are finding your perspective on the world great reading as a possible alternative to what we have been taught all our lives. Keep it up!

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:50 am

Its normally considered to be ideomotor motion that is the actual cause of a dowsers motion. I do not have to suscribe to that as 100% of the cause, but it is a point to be considered.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_effect
At the same time, maybe there is more then ideomotor motion going on for certain people...ie Kevin.

I agree about a balance between a open mind and a closed one vs one with no brains.
:lol:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:15 pm

Drethon,
Thank you, I find most dowsers perplexing.
Junglelord,
I consider dowsing is all field based, with the hands and feet as antenae, and we are able to send out signals and recieve them back instantly upon a sea of fields.
Recognition of the specific field signals and been able to modulate about them is akin to having a tuner inbuilt.
You know when you see an elephant that it is an elephant, but if you did not have that remembered recognition, you may not even see it?
I have learn't and now recognise many signals, and can modulate about them at will, if i target that one signal, then just as a radio, I stay tuned to that one signal, I assure you if I concentrate on one ley line I can pick that precise line up from wherever I am, I can litterally put yoyu back on a sixpence from anywhere, I have tested myself silly with all of this, and would not claim to be able to do it, if I couldn,t
I am fairly certain that if I sailed from say Ireland and landed in the states, I could follow the line back to within a fraction of an inch, day or night rain or shine.
compass is why so many sailors are in davy Jones locker.

The lattice I detect, never ever moves, full stop.
I consider such as the whales and birds etc take it as a given, we are so arrogant that we can't see the wood for the tree's.
Ever heard of take a BEE line, well they follow the lattice, and build their hives precisely upon it, but the atmosphere is been flooded with so much stinking radiation they are becoming lost, yes they will get diseases, as stress sets in, so will we.
I do not think about the phone masts or Tetra, as I would be flooded with so much, we are dicing with extermination, through ignorance.
Kevin, great admirer of you all on here.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:03 pm

If I was to concentrate on specific thoughts and use that to locate etc, I would be able to do this, but I am not a performing seal.
I believe your abilities are exactly as you state them and that they are genuine. I am just trying to imagine how you perceive your world.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=186

The Anima Mundi is indeed electromagnetism.
Scientists have shown that some people are sensitive to 1/1,000,000,000 of a gauss of magnetism; therefore there is a strong possibility that dowsing is a practical and measurable skill. This would explain how the ancients could plot Ley Lines and understand Dragon Paths or Feng Shui.

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:07 am

lizzie wrote: The Anima Mundi is indeed electromagnetism.
Scientists have shown that some people are sensitive to 1/1,000,000,000 of a gauss of magnetism; therefore there is a strong possibility that dowsing is a practical and measurable skill. This would explain how the ancients could plot Ley Lines and understand Dragon Paths or Feng Shui.
http://www.biophotonik-international.de ... graphy.htm
According to the theory of Popp, the body is regulated by a photon field of extremely high degree of coherence. In its capacity of destructive and constructive interference it forms electromagnetic field patters which are the regulatory forces for the movement and activity of biomolecules. The frequencies range from UV to ELF, covering also the IR.
I dont know if this is true to be honest. What i know is, that my hands know and feel the body lines, patterns and fields. If i should explain it in "electro magnetical" words i d say the two fields of the two bodies have a dialog and the mental condition has influence. If i think "touch, find bad spot, help bad spot" then my hands try to heal on the bio photonic level. While my hands work different when i think "embrace person"

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:35 am

lizzie wrote:In his works Castenada talks about the luminous energy bodies that surround people; the energy bodies of children are huge and totally envelope them. By the time we are adults our energy bodies have all but disappeared. I read him quite sometime ago; but it sounds as if he is really talking about energy fields.

http://www.vitalbodies.com/index_global ... 7ss24page0
Castaneda described them as egg shaped.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.j ... lar103.xml

Those energy bodies are nothing new. We just have forgot about them in modern times. There are lots of old pictures and statues showing aureoles and glorioles all over the world.

christian aureola
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aureola#Mandorla

indian aureola
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Seven_chakras.jpg
http://www.mandalas.com/HinduGallery/lakshmi.php

On a side note i found this picture very inspiring. Do on body painted geometric ornaments help when healing with the hands ? http://www.juliettewest.com/love.asp?Pa ... dicHealing

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:28 am

Mague,
Thanks for those links, one of them led me to this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj-4t9drUlM
Very appropriate imho to this thread, and this site.
kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:33 am

You must have a well developed "third eye" (a magnetite crystal). (See, I said you had crystals in your brain, and so you do.) :D

http://www.championtrees.org/yarrow/dowsing1.htm
Biomagnetic science may be new, but the ability to sense magnetism is as old as evolution. It makes sense, since we evolved in a magnetic environment just as we did in water, and then air. It's logical, then, that organisms have magnetic sensing ability. The location of magnetite crystals near the pituitary deep in our brain suggests this magnetic sense is probably as old as sight. The practical question is: what good is it? The scientific question: how does it work? The answer to both is: we hardly know. But dowsing seems to use this inner magnetic sensing.

But trained dowsers can also tell the depth of a water vein. This requires an elegant range finding ability, and quite a bit of computation, too. This magnetic reflex can add, multiply and divide! Then there are expert dowsers who can tell the volume of water flow. So add measurement to our list of dowsing capabilities. And some dowsers can tell the water's mineral content, so this reflex can do chemical analysis, too! After all, how did Nancy distinguish between water, sewer and gas pipes?

Dowsing opens a window between our Intuitive and Rational Mind. Like the corpus callosum, dowsing is a bridge betwixt our two minds to allow dialog between them. In dowsing, Rational Mind asks a question and Intuitive Mind answers by a movement of the rod. The art of dowsing is to ask clear questions which have unambiguous answers. Vague, imprecise questions will yield equally garbled replies
Perhaps if animals could "speak our language", they would describe it just as you have done.

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:25 am

kevin wrote:Mague,
Thanks for those links, one of them led me to this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj-4t9drUlM
Very appropriate imho to this thread, and this site.
kevin
Thank you Kevin. Your link led me to this http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p ... y35&page=2

I encourage everyone to view What the bleep do we know? Down the rabbit hole. part 1 to part 15

Very funny and with some deep insights. Well, the shamans allways knewed that .. ;)

On a side note i recognized that the interference wave patterns of the two slit experiment do look like the Flower of Life
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_of_life Which is leading back to the lattices...

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:45 pm

Look to Abydos.kevin