Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by lizzie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:56 pm

STONE CIRCLES, CRYSTAL GRIDS, and PARTICLE ACCELERATORS:the PHYSICS OF PI
http://www.west.net/~simon/STONECIRCLES ... SOFPI.html
It has been reported by ONE investigator into the STONEHENGE phenomena that STONEHENGE was apparently constructed to the universal geometric harmonics of LIGHT. This investigator states that the radius of the AUBREY CIRCLE is related directly to the SPEED of LIGHT; and the radius of the SARSEN CIRCLE corresponds to the square of the reciprocal of the speed of light.

CRYSTAL(STONE) GRID. When a specific number of crystalline structures are aligned together in a highly specific geometrical pattern you create a CRYSTAL GRID. A Grid of structures; a set of crystalline structures. These grids or configurations can be used under the correct circumstances to generate energy fields that possess specific geometrical forms. Each configuration of structures will produce different energy patterns or energy fields with different geometrical forms that will be dependent on the particular configuration that is constructed.

STONEHENGE is possibly being used as device to set up SPHERICAL energy fields.
Harmonic relationships that have been discovered at the STONEHENGE STRUCTURE would set up opposition to the LIGHT FIELDS at the earth's surface or those LIGHT FIELDS that would prevail in space. SPACE and TIME could be altered by the manipulation of the outer all enclosing field set up by the STONEHENGE CRYSTALLINE STRUCTURE.

The layout of STONEHENGE could be used as a plan or blueprint for a gigantic machine that could provide access for travel in space and even perhaps in time. Maybe STONEHENGE was once a device for manipulating energy fields located in our space-time continuum in order to somehow interfere with energy fields located in a different spacetime continuum(separate universe) or it could have been used for transporting matter(people) to and from far way spaces or even other universes. The very pattern of STONEHENGE is suggestive of the DISC SHAPED VEHICLES that could travel the skies.

STONEHENGE as model for a WHEEL (possibly a spinning wheel of light)--perhaps the complete device that was once operational could have even been a VORTEX GENERATOR.

According to auther BRUCE CATHIE all of the EM fields would be in perfect resonance with his unified equation and therefore with light itself. By manipulating the energy fields through an infinite range of harmonics available, an interdimensional effect could be manifested which would allow travel in space-time.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:24 am

The GIRKU
http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html
How are we to relate to Parks' “paranormal” experience, as we would call it?

Readers will recall the key role of the Gírkù in Volume 1, Le Secret des Étoiles Sombres. A magical object (or so it would appear to us) of deeply mysterious origin, ancient even when given to Sa'am 300,000 years before our time, the Gírkù possessed a personal identity. It had a name: Ugur, and was the faithful companion of Sa'am/Enki (as we shall see in this volume) and likely others to follow.

Ugur as a personality had highly virtuous characteristics, among them fidelity to its owner, and seemingly to truth itself. Ugur was the eternal repository of all history that had been recorded in it. In the course of Parks' books we see Sa'am/Enki recording in Ugur the chronicles of many millennia. We learn that Sa'am's “mother” Mamitu-Nammu had done this before him, and others followed. Now in our own time, Parks indicates (in private communication if not perfectly clearly in his books) that everything in his narratives has come back to us from Ugur.

The crystal Ugur (The GÍRKÙ)

My companion asked me to take out the cylindrical quartz crystal with reflections of greens and blues. I seized it and held it up, admiring it in all of its parts; it was of an extraordinary purity....

"This august crystal is a Gírkù (litt: holy epee in Sumerian). It possesses multiple functions and operates on the same principle as the ME. The entire history of the Amašutum is carefully recorded in it. It is also a frequency catalyst that transports on the three levels which make up the KIGAL and on the fourth dimension of the Angal.

"The Kingú-Babbar, the great Gina'abul albinos whom we also call the Imdugud, possess Gírkù in the form of crystal spheres that are a sort of combination of our common Gírkù and the crystalline stone that you hold in your hand.

"This crystal is capable of vibrating on certain frequencies with a quality contingent on the impulse that is sent to it.

"What you do not yet know, is that our ancient line held the mastery of the force of Níama as does our queen. The amount of heat exerted on this crystal by the Níama causes the basic vibration of a being to rise or descend, aligning her with the different planes of existence. In fact the Gírkù acts as a Gùrkur, but with considerably greater power, because it is an undressed crystal!

"This type of green quartz is unique; it is one of the purest stones that we know. It comes from the system of Gagsisá (Sirius).

"Finally, it is also a formidable weapon. It deploys its blade thanks to the Níama.

"This object belonged to our ancestors, the ancient Amašutum root race. Each and every one of us possesses one on Nalulkára. Our past deviations and our venue in the bosom of the Kadištu have not only removed from us our venom, but also the preprogrammed capacity to use the Gírkù that we previously possessed."

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue May 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Seems like Edgar Cayce beat me to the idea of a crystal based, vibrational infrastructure for power, light, and data transfer.
One of the most detailed descriptions of the Atlantean use of a mysterious instrument called the Great Crystal was given by Edgar Cayce, who mentioned it many times. The crystal, he said was housed in a special building oval in shape, with a dome that could be rolled back, exposing the Crystal to the light of the sun, moon and stars at the most favorable time. The interior of the building was lined with non-conducting metal or stone, similar to asbestos or bakelite, a thermosetting plastic.

The Crystal itself, the Tuaoi Stone, or Fire Stone, was an Atlantean Power Crystal. It was huge in size, cylindrical in length, and prismatic in shape, cut with six sides. Atop the crystal was a moveable capstone, used to both concentrate incoming rays of energy, and to direct currents to various parts of the Atlantean countryside. It appears that the Crystal gathered solar, lunar, stellar, atmospheric and Earth energies as well as unknown elemental forces and concentrated these at a specific point, located between the top of the Crystal and the bottom of the capstone.

The energy was used for various purposes. In the beginning it was used as purely a spiritual tool by initiates who could handle the great energy. The early Atlanteans were peaceful people. As they developed more physical material bodies, they used the crystal to rejuvenate their bodies and were able to live hundreds of years while maintaining a youthful appearance.

Later the Great Crystal was put to other uses. Currents of energy were transmitted throughout the land, like radio waves, and powered by these, crafts and vehicles traversed the land, through the sky and under the sea at the speed of sound.

By utilization of other currents originating from the Great Crystal, the Atlanteans were also able to transmit over great distances the human voice, and pictures, like modern television. In the same manner, even heat and light could be directed to specific buildings or open arenas, giving illumination and warmth by seemingly invisible means.
Tuaoi: The Great Crystal:

http://www.geocities.com/aoclery/Tuaoi- ... rystal.htm
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:40 am

Hi Kevin,
Maybe some interest here for you, and others?

http://blog.hasslberger.com/2009/03/sta ... .html#more

Don't know if you are familiar with Miroslav Provod, but there is a rainy days worth of reading at:

http://www.miroslavprovod.com/
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:34 am

GaryN, I'm not the intended receiver for the post referring to Provod, but I'm thrilled that you posted this link.
I've been contemplating for sometime now on how to get my family involved in an experiment of joined hands and similar thoughts to do an experiment concerning ?, I didn't even know what to call it, but Provod would likely call it an experiment in levitation or loss of body weight utilizing hidden qualities of static electricity.

But like Provod, I seriously doubt I'd have the required number of "believers" to successfully perform this experiment.

Thinking on all that Provod presented, I have to sit here and wonder where's the good intention in the collider experiments. And like Provod, I wonder why this information on past civilizations' utilization of static electricity use has been so intentionally kept out of public knowledge domain.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:41 am

GaryN,
Sorry i didn't reply about Miroslav Provod, I do know him through crop circles.
There are lots of them coming down at the moment, and I have had my head , and feet in them somewhat.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... ports.html
Where they come down within the detectable lattice grid that is at this site, I have to be fast to verify everything before the combines cut them down.
the farmers are convinced people make these, or they have been convinced.
Unfortunately if the sheep are told enough times , they believe it as fact, some people even believe E=Mc2.
I look at things for myself, not what I am TOLD, and TOLD to REPEAT, bah, bah, bah.
kevin

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:59 am

up close and personal with a vortex wind...
http://www.wimp.com/closetornado

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:36 am

A series of points creates a straight line, many lines make geometry, in isolation all the geometry can be found.
nine parallel lines crossing nine parallel lines in multiple directions create spiral paths into and out of a finite point, compression and de-compression occurs.
I am a throw back to a far distant time, where hobbits lived, they could follow straight lines.
I consider this lattice is of universe, hard to prove, just a mad idea.
http://www.physorg.com/news172480666.html
kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:53 am

Nine lines crossing nine lines creating spiral paths....mmmmm Rodin coil?
Vortex math open to your very eyes....how cool for you.
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Junglelord,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuji-in
I think all of this is known and has been for a very long TIME.
I feel humbled , honoured, and a bit like scooby doo.
I am humbled and honoured to be here with You as well,
A third, two thirds, three thirds.

On this link go down to Kuji-Kiri, see what it says.
http://www.Kujiin.com/
Alter reality?????????????//
Missed an i out, altered the reality sorry
This is the 369 reply to this??????

Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Dowsing the crystal lattice structures with Rodin Coils and phase conjuguation

JL is where the real action is: ;)
Junglelord said: I am convinced the ultimate magic square is the Rodin Coil vortex math cube. It has two oppsite sides and is the perfect arrangement of numbers. This along with Harmony Math is the way to keep math real yet open up the secrets.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =75#p10503
Introduction to Rodin Coil Design
http://rodin.freelancepartnership.com/i ... df=1&id=20
Rodin is apparently going by elementary electricity concepts but augmented by excellent native intuition. What he really is doing is attempting to separate the A-potential (i.e., the magnetic vector potential A) from the B field, and utilize the curl-free A-potential as an independent field of nature in the central "crossover" region. It is known in physics that this is possible; the well known Aharonov-Bohm effect depends upon precisely this separation

With some difficulty one can even "assemble" a curl-free A-potential from two multifrequency transmitter arrays that transmit two harmonic series of wavepairs, where each wavepair consists of a normal EM wave and its true phase conjugate.
Junglelord said: I purpose that the galaxy functions as a Phase Conjugate Resonance System.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 282#p25557
Self-pumped phase conjugation in CSBN75 crystals
http://www.crystalresearch.com/crt/ab42/169_a.pdf
The self-pumped phase conjugation in CSBN75 is studied in this investigation basing on an anti- traditional method, which using part laser spot to irradiate crystal. With the change of the spot size projected on the crystal, the deformed laser spot that introduced by self-pumped phase conjugation and its complementary pattern are distinctly displayed on the screen. Tentative analysis is executed in this paper. However, it will be applied in optical information processing with these crystals.

The CSBN75 crystals grown by the Institute of Crystal Materials of Shandong University of China are ferroelectric and photoelectric crystals possessing the structure of Ferroelectric tungsten Bronze-type (TB).

In recent years, the self-pumped phase conjugation (SPPC), which can be used in optical communication, optical information processing and optical nerves web etc, have been studied in many crystals, such as: BaTiO3 [9], Fe: LiNO3 [10], Cu:KNSBN [11-13]. Since the “CAT” phase conjugator theory had been proposed by Feinberg [14] in 1982 (FWM-TIR), many related theories in self-pumped phase conjugation have been founded. However, the key view point to form SPPC is focused on the fanning effect based on incidence light scattering by lattice defects, impurities, and domain structure in
such a way that the four wave mixing results

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 am

Thanks Lizzy.

I feel like a synesthesia pac-rat. I gather the pretty things that sparkel. Somehow they self assemble in HD colour as time progresses...fractal show of my mind. I keep going back to radio electronic basics, the mixer circuits and tuner circuits, four seperate frequency physics....its so ovbious now. The four wave mixer, DOOH! Fractal indeed, phase induced, reverse time non linear pumped circuits that are scalar, solitons, and the common item.

Remember when I said that the archetypes include simple things like the dual spiral vortex and the triple helix and of course now the four wave mixer....wow, numbers, geometry, physics and synesthesia all in a line but like I see music when I drum with my eyes closed. For years my only synesthesia was with my eyes closed and playing drums...quite complex stuff as you can imagine, since I was ten years old. Brain gym exercises that were self pumped with the external use of binaural beat tapes and CD's for the last 20 years. This internal mental landscape that occurs when I think percussive and work externally to accomplish this, this connection is my synesthesia. Its the way my mind works to drum and to see whats ahead. Landmarks of colour and pattern that relate to my role as the facilitator of that pattern, externally through my limbs, via my radio wave brain, which seems to act like a reciever and sometimes, at times, almost like channeling, for instance, the spirit of John Bonham from Led Zeppelin...very very odd.

Each one are quite real in my mind, this mental landscape. When this first happened to me with my introduction to Wal and Dave on Coast to Coast, it kinda blew my mind, as you can imagine.
It truly was like someone turning the light on. Also like a drug.
I was hooked and became quite the addict.
It took over my entire life.

Synesthesia via physics and study, finally I saw the vision of my gift, for the first time via astronomy. After a year of deep meditation and isolation and observation of Nature with some amazing revelations, I finally took it through another year of deep fasting and a quite intense DMT experience that followed and seemed to complete the journey. It has been most amazing to say the least, the last two years. yet something seemed missing. I kept going back to my TT Brown territory and by some odd set of circumstances, I got the fourth book in my library and I got my last and most recent synesthesia and if feels like I have come full circle. I have grown immensely in wisdom about what it is that is going on around us. My own version of internal dowsing, what do you think Kevin?

I keep seeing a much more complete understanding of the system now that I have four simple books.
These would be my home school books for everyone, age six to sixty.

The Electric Sky
http://www.mikamar.biz/book-info/tes-a.htm
The Electric Universe
http://www.holoscience.com/
The Aether Physics Model, Secrets of the Aether
http://www.16pi2.com/
Secrets of Antigravity
http://www.etheric.com/LaVioletteBooks/ ... crets.html
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:25 am

LOL, this is a good follow up, if you swing your arms, it can help you think better....LOL.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 121259.htm

Synesthesia drumming physicist unite.
:D

O, look out, he's got another idea....(scientist starts to do circumduction of his glenohumeral joint.)
:lol:
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:53 am

Lizzie,
I should have followed up your crystal phase conjugation link with this,
http://www.nga.gov/collection/gallery/m ... 443.0.html

Abbot suger scoured the globe seeking gems, not for wealth but to see His god, imagine a smoke filled church, smoke from what the magi brought, following yonder star????#
Then positioned precisely on the alter where multiple lasers meet, refract a hologram as R2D2 can???
kevin

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:19 am

I suspect the Egyptian engineers were well aware of this technology,(and more) and how to utilise it.
People have known how to manipulate light, and they've known how to manipulate sound. But they hadn't realized that we can manipulate both at the same time, and that the waves will interact very strongly within this single structure.

Indeed, Painter points out, the interactions between sound and light in this device -- dubbed an optomechanical crystal -- can result in mechanical vibrations with frequencies as high as tens of gigahertz, or 10 billion cycles per second.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 093849.htm