Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by kevin » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:22 am

For the best part of eighteen months I became totally preoccupied with the geometry and alignments of the lattice that is detectable.
I at first followed others in assuming that the lattice frame was earth bound and created upon the earth, but slowly and surely the more I percieved of this structure, the more obvious that it is the structure of space, not of earth.
And that the Earth is a consequence of the geometry and circulating condition upon the geometry around the Earth.
Then a most amazing perception hit me , that nothing except metiorites and comets is actually moving in space, the stars and planets are held in geometric movements of the flow of ether.
Thus creation is composed by the relative geometry and substances in the ether flows relative to each point in a giant fixed lattice, similer to a circuit board.
Our limited detection devices we employ are looking through the flows pathways, giving the illusion of movement to the observer, it is the ether movements upon spiral lattice matrix pathways we observe, naturally we all are fooled.
Thus everything is connected by this stunning matrix, time travel and distances are not what we wrongly compute.

The metiorites and comets are actually forming along minor pathways within that system, and thus eventually hit the fixed points, most electrically dissolving as they approach a fixed point , but some actually hit.

I cannot detect any movement of the finest degree with the latticframe, and I check constantly, i further check against as old a constructions as i can find, I am lucky in England to have a profusion of megalithic sites and a vast array of churchs and cathedrals, NOTHING has moved a zillionth of an inch, NOTHING.
The mass incorperated in the constructions was utilised to manipulate the flowing ether travelling upon the lattice frame, to raise its potential, stone circles , and whatever shape they are can be fully explained by the geometry about them, were arranged with specific types of rocks, carefully chosen by dowsers and placed in precision with the geometry to act in series and build up, to act as sponges to hold the ether charges, then they, the flows were entised into barrows, (water thrown at certain parts of the stones will act as a discharge router) that were covered in alternating layers of materials , Earth, clay , quartz stones ( willhelm reich) to insulate the raised flow of potential within the barrow.
The main reason I can fathom has to do with the phase of the moon, i can detect where the moon is, and its interference with the relative balanced two fields around the sun and earth, it actually causes a standstill then total reversal of flow directions upon the lattice framewoek, especially at quadreture.
I consider that the deceased remains of humans were placed in the barrows for a temporary period, to allow their soul ( for want of a better word ) to enter the earth at a precise point in the insulated barrow, where the moon would then ensure that for seven minutes the flow would reverse and spiral back out of the barrow, the young men and women would have gathered in the barrow tunnel so that the returning flow would pass into them, re-birth would occur, the pyramids are similer.
The crystalline chirality of differing rocks ensures a build up within the rocks of the ether, and by matching the harmonic frequency of the specific rocks, vast amounts of charge can be gathered ( Ed Leerskin ), and thus gravity around the rock will alter relevent to the field of the planet, as the field created around the rock will turn it into a seperate little planet.
This is what Dr TT Brown called benification, gravity is not a force, it is a field conseqquence, EASY to beat.
The built up charge condition will slowly disipate returning the rock to a matching state with the planets field.

Kevin

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:14 am

The crystalline chirality of differing rocks ensures a build up within the rocks of the ether, and by matching the harmonic frequency of the specific rocks, vast amounts of charge can be gathered ( Ed Leerskin ), and thus gravity around the rock will alter relevent to the field of the planet, as the field created around the rock will turn it into a seperate little planet.
This is what Dr TT Brown called benification, gravity is not a force, it is a field conseqquence, EASY to beat.
The built up charge condition will slowly disipate returning the rock to a matching state with the planets field.
Kevin

Are you suggesting that this is how the pyramids were built ?
Mo

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:54 am

Moses,
The Pyramids.
I have not been to any of the specific Egyptian pyramids, but there are similer in England, especially silbury hill, which is a pyramid, a stepped pyramid constructed of chalk blocks.
I knew in an instant what the pyramids were built for, and why they are precisely positioned as they are.
I laboured hard checking and checking those details.
The pyramids are accumulaters of the ether.
Inside the pyramids will be complex arrangements of specificly aligned materials, both solid mass and loose mass in the form of sand, they will have other layers of insulating materials just as Wilhelm Reich employed in his accumulaters.
We are a consequence of an electrical universe, we are electrical.

The sands employed in the filled aligned chambers will be of differing sands brought great distances, they have a specific harmonic reason to be there, at differing times.
By coincidence, the daughter of TT Brown has today posted a link about a patent dictated by her father to her.
Its on the TTBrown forum, will post a link.
She has explaioned how often they would sleep on the beach sunbathing, then suddenly Dr Brown would awaken and ask them to write down patents, word for word.
Dr Brown in my opinion was tapped into the ether matrix, so was Tesla, I have reason to believe I am comprehending this situation myself.
coincidence, no.
http://ether.sciences.free.fr/patents/T ... 201973.pdf

The link is about Dr Browns knowledge of benification, imagine in early construction times of pyramids them actually dragging stones across the sand, and noting an occurance?
Kevin

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:49 pm

The woodpecker cones are a simplified layout of what I detect, but the lines never end, never ever.
Therefore the geometry will be embedded in the planet, possibly why huge crystal formations occur, we will not have ever actually seen what size these may be deep down in the planet?
Perfect. I'll explain why in just a second.
kevin wrote:For the best part of eighteen months I became totally preoccupied with the geometry and alignments of the lattice that is detectable.
I at first followed others in assuming that the lattice frame was earth bound and created upon the earth, but slowly and surely the more I percieved of this structure, the more obvious that it is the structure of space, not of earth.
And that the Earth is a consequence of the geometry and circulating condition upon the geometry around the Earth.
Then a most amazing perception hit me , that nothing except metiorites and comets is actually moving in space, the stars and planets are held in geometric movements of the flow of ether.
Thus creation is composed by the relative geometry and substances in the ether flows relative to each point in a giant fixed lattice, similer to a circuit board.
Our limited detection devices we employ are looking through the flows pathways, giving the illusion of movement to the observer, it is the ether movements upon spiral lattice matrix pathways we observe, naturally we all are fooled.
Thus everything is connected by this stunning matrix, time travel and distances are not what we wrongly compute.
In general there is a scientist who agrees with you on the notion of a aetheric "lattice" structure of space. His name is Harold Aspden and he refers to these 'regions' as "space domains". These are rather large (300,000 light years) (300 light years) [see edit note] roughly "cubic" domains of alternating positive and negative aether within/through which celestial bodies travel crystalizing as they go (see quote below). After reading Aspden's notions concerning "dragged aether" I consdiered the same idea you put forth regarding 'motion'.

I'm also trying not to use heavily descriptive scientific terms and I don't want to supply a bunch of overly technical links. I quite often think it's necessary to restate some heavily scientific ideas and concepts into practicle conversation. I'm trying to talk somewhere in the middle because I think that some of what you've recognized with dowsing may show things that have a scientific basis but that a language barrier may be the only thing preventing that from being understood. This is why I use a lot of paraphrase marks with words. The concepts are more important to me. All to often, it seems, that there are occasionally individuals who demonstrate a natural afinity to the ways of nature for which science is at great pains to explain and as a result science simply ignores something that *may* be beneficial.

Yes, the woodpecker cones were used just as a broad analogy to 'symbolize' the relationship for what we might call a "process". If there is a 'phase transition' (you phrase it: "where the negative flow of the predominant aether was turned into its opposite") where aether 'changes' from one 'condition' to another it *may* occur at a point which becomes the "center" of such activity (which would seem to result in the production of what we could refer to as central 'objects' (planets, stars, moons, atoms, the geometry of molecules etc.) of that activity.

Now. about those "huge crystal formations". One the individuals dealing with the subject of the aether is a gentleman by the name of Harold Aspden. I've gravitated to his work because he is one that speaks more practical about such things. From H. Aspden:
Well, how can the aether be fluid and solid at the same time and sustain the passage [of] those lateral electromagnetic oscillations?

The answer is that it has the form of a fluid crystal and, further, that those lateral waves need something other than the structure of the fluid crystal to provide a lateral dynamic balance. In a fluid crystal the local presence of electric fields can cause the fluid to develop its crystal form in the locality of those fields. A material system such as body Earth which comprises, at its ultra microscopic atomic level, electric charges and their attendant fields can move through the aetherial fluid crystal and carry a kind of aether crystal with it, whilst surrounding aether has its own separate crystal form. The structure can dissolve at the foward boundaries, dispersing into the background fluid, only to reappear as new crystal structures forms behind the aether structure that is 'dragged' along by body Earth.

Why, one may well wonder, has the fluid crystal not been adopted by aether theorists as their model for the aether? Am I really alone in seeing this as the answer? What is wrong with physics if it cannot see the good sense of at least examining the possibilities opened up by the knowledge that there are liquid crystal displays in our pocket calculators. If you read the 19th century history of ideas concerning the aether, as being something impossible, both a fluid and a solid, and you have such a calculator before you, then you have under your control something that can exhibit the properties of both a liquid or a solid. You cannot then say there is no aether because there is a unresolved conflict as between its liquid and solid properties. You might as well say that the liquid crystal display of your calculator is an illusion, rather than a technological reality.

Just understand that the aether has properties akin to those of a fluid crystal! Or are you so sure that Einstein is right in turning away from the aether notion, that you accept his viewpoint, rather than respecting the memory of so many great 19th century physicists by reviewing their efforts constructively and taken account of today's knowledge of the fluid crystal? - Harold Aspden: The Heresy of the Aether

Aspden further concludes that in it's undisturbed state the aether froms a "lattice-like array of electric charges".

"...the induction of strong electric fields in the aether as transitions occur which bring about order from a state of disorder, ... - H. Aspden DISCOURSE NO. 7
When an electric current is applied to a liquid crystal "order" occurs. The molecules 'line up' in certain ways. That electric "order" is the formation of the crystolic geometry you mentioned. In the Electric Universe/Plasma cosmology the notion is put forth that the dynamic interactions of plasma and electricity gives the universe "cellular" structure. When I look at projected or simulated images of what scientist call "large scale structure" I am often tempted to consider this "structure" as a type of endless "liquid crystal" with electric currents flowing between and through it's "facets" to actually produce that "cellular" feature. The only difference is that, unlike regular crystals, it moves (liquid-like) on a cosmic timescale within itself.

With electricity and plasma, when they interact in lab experiments, it is said that the results are "scalable". So what one sees on the small scale in a lab experiment is transferable to the larger scale with planets, suns, moons, electric and magnetic fields etc and vise versa. According to what you are detecting, if we take the 'crystal formations' that you say "...may be deep down in the planet?" - and we couple that idea with Harold Aspden's "liquid crystal" considerations of the aether we would have to resurect articles that appeared in New scientist May-June 1994:

"The Giant Crystal at the Heart of the Earth," New Scientist, p. 17, January 22, 1994.

Another article from Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center: "[/url=http://www.psc.edu/science/Cohen_Stix/cohen_stix.html]Crystal at the Center of the Earth[/url]"
However, the anisotropy is too big to allow for a single, oriented crystal to be sitting in the Earth's inner core, leading them to conclude that the Earth's inner core is made up of microcrystals. They found that they could replicate the measured anisotropy with just 30 percent of the crystals aligned.
"Seismic waves change our view of the Earth's inner core Published: February 13, 2008
The last article has a link to at the bottom which leads to a scientific paper called no less than: "Elastic Anisotropy of Earth's Inner Core" - the key word, or characteristic, of what has apparently been detected is "elastic". Combined with the 'liquidity of "microcrystals" it seriously looks like H. Aspden is correct when he answers the question of "...how... the aether be fluid and solid at the same time and sustain the passage [of]...lateral electromagnetic oscillations?[/quote]

Member Junglelord: I happened to watch the Zome 2,3,5 vid last night and it is interesting in relation to "liquid crystal" & geometry and "aetheric crystal lattice" concepts of Aspden and the above findings.

Kevin: I'm interested to know how it is, or what it is, about the dowsing that lead you to say "Therefore the geometry will be embedded in the planet, possibly why huge crystal formations occur..." Was it the "lines" that appear to 'never end'?
Last edited by davesmith_au on Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Strike "300,000 light years" and add "300 light years" as per Solar's post correction further down the page. - DS.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:18 pm

Solar,
Great post,
I too have been tracking Dr Aspden, he is very illusive.
he writes in a way i can understand, he looses me completely in the maths, but that doesn't matter.

Because I can visualise the patterns so well after recording them and walking about in them so often, what occurs is an ability to think inwards and outwards from the 2d surface slice I cut through.
You can then think out the consequences of this stunning geometry.

I found the measure that relates to fibonacci before ever i had even heard of fibonacci.
When I realised the match i almost flipped.
The very annoying thing is that inchs are not quite correct , it only begins to show up over longer distances.
I have spent ever so much time in open areas with all sorts of measuring devices, I find some of the cathedrals in france are laid out with tiled floors, and this helps, i get some very odd looks, I simply explain i am english , and they laugh and walk away.
I thank you for resorting to a more practical language, words are like a trap, they can mean so many differing things to many people.
I don't know what I am detecting, so if I use a word like plasma, it fixs a thought in others minds, STUFF is better, its definately STUFF.

But its very special STUFF, its alive, it is life, not how we know it Jim, but its life.
Therefore respect and a humble feeling comes over me, I almost become at one with it, and sense a smile, a recognition.
These sort of thoughts don't seem to go hand in glove with most people trying to unravel what all of this is about, but i sense it needs to be central.
It may well be the force of creation itself, do you weaponise that?
Not in my name .
But i do sense an almost limitless willingness to supply, its very odd, and beyond explaining.
Something about Dr Harold Aspden rings big bells of recognition with Me.
kevin

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:40 pm

ON PLANETARY MOTION CAUSED BY SOLAR SPACE-VORTEX

By
Paramahamsa Tewari , B.Sc.Engg
Former Executive Director (Nuclear Projects)
Nuclear Power Corporation , India

Introduction

Rene Descartes, in 17th century before the formulation of mechanics by Newton, had postulated a Vortex Theory, which explained motion of the planets in elliptical orbits around the Sun due to the eternal existence in space of a fluid matter, ether, that as a vortex with the Sun at its center, moved the planets. He also proposed that, on similar lines, the satellites were propelled around their parent planets, that too have ether circulation around them; and the ether surrounding the Sun and the planets had no relative motion with respect to these cosmic bodies.

Near the end of the seventeenth century (1689), Leibniz too believed that the planets are moved by their ethers', and had proved that such a motion will lead to Kepler's third law, as per which, the area swept by the radius drawn from the center of circulation to the planet will be proportional to the time elapsed. In 1673 Huygens stated that a body, in uniform circular motion, will experience a central force (centrifugal force) which is directly proportional to the square of the speed and inversely proportional to the radius of the circle. With the discovery of the electron by the close of the nineteenth century, knowledge on its annihilation with positron in the thirties of this century, quantitative values of mass and charge of electron, and the postulate of Einstein, at the start of this century, that speed of light is the highest possible speed in the universe; it had been possible (mid seventies) for the author to postulate space vortex structure for the electron, which shows further in this article that the centrifugal force of Huygens is produced only when there is relative motion between the space and a body in circular motion. Therefore, the question arises whether such a force will be exerted on the planets even if they have no relative motion with their surrounding space. And if the radial and outward centrifugal force on the planets does not exist, the centripetal force as gravitational attraction postulated by Newton becomes redundant in celestial mechanics. The following analysis shows that such, indeed, is the case for the motion of the planets and the satellites of the solar system and, therefore, will be generally applicable for all the cosmic bodies in the universe. Brief description that follows on the nature of space, mass, charge and inertia of electron, will enable in providing proof to the above conclusion.

http://www.tewari.org/Theory_Papers/theory_papers.html
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:42 pm

CREATION OF GALACTIC MATTER, AND DYNAMICS OF COSMIC BODIES THROUGH SPATIAL VELOCITY- FIELD

By
PARAMHAMSA TEWARI *

Introduction

The medium of space surrounding the cosmic bodies is in continuity with each particle of matter constituting these bodies, and rotates as a vortex that imparts angular momentum to them, thus causing their axial rotation (excluding those that do not rotate axially) and, further, the orbital motion of the bodies is also caused by the motion of the medium of space; this conclusion was reached in the recent article " On Planetary Motion caused by Solar Space Vortex"[1]. Supposing that a certain volume of space does not contain any field like gravity field or electromagnetic field, then, this volume will be defined by the contemporary physics as an empty extension of void- ness or nothing- ness. However, contrary to this modern concept on the basic nature of space, the postulates of Space Vortex Theory (SVT), assign the medium of space with non- material properties like, zero- viscosity, incompressibility, continuity, and mass less-ness .The other postulate is that the space can flow at any speed up to a maximum speed of light; and it is this property that is utilized as a physical process for the creation of the fundamental particle of matter, identified in SVT as electron. (The present physics of elementary particles does not recognize electron as the only fundamental particle. Whereas, as per SVT, if any stable particle with mass and charge less than those of electron is ever found, then all the conclusions of SVT are to be taken as incorrect). The structure of electron is shown (Fig.1 and Fig.2) as a space-vortex with a central spherical- void, which does not possess within it any energy field. Basic equations on the properties of mass and charge (exhibited by electron) are derived from the vortex-structure of electron (Fig1), wherein it is seen that the dimensions for the electron's mass and charge, in CGS unit, are cm 4 /s and cm 3 /s respectively. The other new relationship is : gram = 7.8 x 10 6 cm 4 / s.

http://www.tewari.org/Theory_Papers/theory_papers.html
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:34 pm

Correction needed. Aspden's "space domains" are on the order of 300 light years
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:45 pm

~
Solar wrote:
When an electric current is applied to a liquid crystal "order" occurs. The molecules 'line up' in certain ways. That electric "order" is the formation of the crystolic geometry you mentioned. In the Electric Universe/Plasma cosmology the notion is put forth that the dynamic interactions of plasma and electricity gives the universe "cellular" structure. When I look at projected or simulated images of what scientist call "large scale structure" I am often tempted to consider this "structure" as a type of endless "liquid crystal" with electric currents flowing between and through it's "facets" to actually produce that "cellular" feature. The only difference is that, unlike regular crystals, it moves (liquid-like) on a cosmic timescale within itself.
S,

Very well summarized !
:!:

s

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:03 am

kevin wrote:The link is about Dr Browns knowledge of benification, imagine in early construction times of pyramids them actually dragging stones across the sand, and noting an occurance?
Kevin
I'm thinking that the accumulation of ether by a pyramid would have an anti-gravity
effect as in Dr Brown's work. The various frictional ways of producing anti-gravity
seem rather crude. But there does seem to be an accumulation involved in this and
a dissipation as heat. So I guess I am concluding that by stopping the dissipation
and increasing the accumulation then one gets an increased anti-gravity. Yes - No ?
Mo

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:13 am

Moses,
The pyramid is a good entity to deal with the lattice.
Its position and measure will be a doddle.
It is merely a question of detecting the lines and setting out as a surveyor does.

I live directly in such a spot, litterally, so in my house i have the opportunity to check and measure.

But whether the lines provide the STUFF, I doubt, they appear as guides, pathway providers.
it is the STUFF that needs accumulating.
The crystalline structure of the materials utilised mainly in construction need analizing.
This will be limestone ( chalk ) predominately composed of cocoliths, these are timy aquatic entities, they are covered in flying saucer type plates, they shed these , and thus chalk is composed.
There are millions to every cubic inch of limestone.

This is where words are a trap, refraction, reflection, polorization , whatever the STUFF will interact with its creation, it made everything, in abundance specific crystal structures will accumulate stuff, as a sponge ( kosyrev )

The pyramid shape will be a scale segment of the whole sphere, the sphere will be a multitude of pyramidal structures all bound together.
The giza pyramid looks as though it is sited at or near 30 degrees , thus on a point of a tetrahedron within the sphere.

Those points will be super charge and discharge points relative to alignment with opposite points in the lattice.
If you stick to the common perception of spheres moving in orbits and turning at the same time, this will be a continuous orchestra like raise and fall of transfers across from points to points, not central alignments, edge to edge alignments at points, thus a sunspot will be such a point and will discharge at specific alignment with another such point on the edge of a sphere.

The accumulation in the pyramid will have been directed to the kings chamber and queens chambers ( positive and negative)
The relavent alignments and azumiths of such will have been known as its all geometric brilliance that repeats and repeats.
The field created into the chambers will have created a situation where the DNA of the subject inside the chamber could possibly acumplish time travel and stellar travel, simply by thinking itself there ( Montauk chair )

The body remaining is not dead, just devoid of its inhabitant field.
Its all about field, and field strength, enchance the field, and go with the flows.
They are not for burying anyone in, they may have later been utilised as such by those that did not then have the knowledge.
The relevant condition upon this planets surface will alter and thus create the opportunity for such things, its all cyclable, TIME will be spiral, not linear, dimensions will exist on top of each other with spiral touching points of opposite spin .
Our normal senses are veiled against this knowledge, possibly until the TIME returns , when we can know again, i think that TIME is occuring NOW.
Kevin

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:48 am

Our normal senses are veiled against this knowledge, possibly until the TIME returns , when we can know again, i think that TIME is occuring NOW.
Kevin

I very much agree with your view. I do feel that are normal senses aren't very normal
at all. I think are sensing skills have been damaged by the harsh conditions that
humanity went through during the last major catastrophe. Previous civilization
had these skills and didn't need to live the way we do. High technology wasn't
necessary for them, they just had to look inside.
Mo

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:51 am

Moses,
Excellent reasoning in your last post.
I spend a lot of time on megalithic forums trying to instill those very thoughts.
they excavate and assign data to megaliths with the present condition on earth as some sort of norm that has always been .
The shock and trauma left behind by a sudden almost extincion of life on this planet, with a vast change in condition of electrical basis will have soon caused alterations to occur in evolution.
What is at present a given, may appear as bizzare in thousands of years time if another thunderbolt of plasma scorches the planet, it may leave a total different ionosphere height and condition upon this planet?
Gravity, light , temperature etc etc may vary considerably.
The megalithic archaeological people give scant thought to anything electrical at all to do with megaliths, yet there is glaring evidence even away from strange dowsers findings.
Sheets of mica in the South American temples, I mean , its obvious, surely?

We may be the remnants of a far superior race, far more in touch with this electric universe, what is wrong with that?

I hope by delving into the past , but wearing an upto date hat , that any secrets of the past that can assist us are revealed, we sure could do with something right now?
kevin

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:50 pm

We may be the remnants of a far superior race, far more in touch with this electric universe, what is wrong with that?
It's an insult to our egos. We have to admit we are sick. And we have
to face up to the terrible trauma and the fear that consequently resides within us.

I hope by delving into the past , but wearing an upto date hat , that any secrets of the past that can assist us are revealed, we sure could do with something right now?
kevin

That sounds like technological assistance, whereas I see a change in the epigenetics of
our genes as the solution. And I see that requiring some form of psychotherapy, but not
what one finds at present, at least in the prevailing therapy.

Mo

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:32 am

I don't know if this is truly relevant to this thread but it seems interesting:

ocean "currents"

I don't know if anybody subscribes to the New Scientist here and could provide a link to the full article?

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley