Dowsing and the lattice.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Dowsing and the lattice.

Unread post by kevin » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:54 am

When I go on about spirals, here's a glimpae into the neolithic, it's humbling to be able to follow those patterns, and to scale, they repeat inwards and outwards.
http://www.stonepages.com/scacchiera
kevin

cherokeeroots

Unread post by cherokeeroots » Thu May 06, 2010 6:52 am

Hi Kevin

I'm new here and have so far found you're information fascinating... I'm discovering more and more things seem to be linked with the number 9 :shock:

Shine on indeed

LJ
"The power of the world always works in circles"

Black Elk 1863-1950

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

Chief Seattle, 1854

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm

cherokeeroots wrote:Hi Kevin

I'm new here and have so far found you're information fascinating... I'm discovering more and more things seem to be linked with the number 9 :shock:

Shine on indeed

LJ
Hello, and welcome.
"Shine on "
Whatever I focus upon My rods align with, thus I know that the nine lines I detect are related.
Have You Cherokeeroots directly?
Kevin

cherokeeroots

Unread post by cherokeeroots » Sat May 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Thanks

Yes my great grandmother was cherokee and my grandfather blackfoot. This side of my family still live in Texas. Sadly my mum was a war baby so I wasn't raised with my roots in tact but this is something I have begun to rediscover as I got older - I know the Cherokee's had a fascination with circles and wonder if this is the vortexes :D

Black Elk 1863-1950

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

Chief Seattle, 1854

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun May 09, 2010 11:52 am

cherokeeroots wrote:Thanks

Yes my great grandmother was cherokee and my grandfather blackfoot. This side of my family still live in Texas. Sadly my mum was a war baby so I wasn't raised with my roots in tact but this is something I have begun to rediscover as I got older - I know the Cherokee's had a fascination with circles and wonder if this is the vortexes :D
my grandfather as a teenager ran off with the circus, buffalo bills circus.
He spent three years with them before joining the British army, apparently as a crack shot and horse rider, but I suspect He learn't far more which may be coming out in Me?

The natives of America and such as the aborigonals of australia IMHO are/were very at one with the creative system and forces We are a consequence of.
I study them as much as possible and find many similarities with that which I detect.
Of course these people were demonised and almost erradicated, and I have reasons to suspect what for, which is an amazing and bizzare story in itself.
Our hands and feet are antennae, and We have been veiled from utilising them and thus been able to contact multi dimensions that exist in the self same location as does the 3d We are physically part of.

Our none physical imho exists in 4D, and We utilise the physical bodies as vehicles to observe and experience.
The physical is temporary, the none physical is eternal.
Thus the natives all around the globe knew where to place the physical remains to allow the none physical passage to other dimensions.
Do not blame those who have seemingly destroyed this knowledge, it is imho ourselves in the other dimensions veiling ourselves until We are ready , and not so barbaric.
I was brought up on tails of bad injuns, and good cowboys.
I have learn't better now.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun May 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Kevin said: My grandfather as a teenager ran off with the circus, buffalo bills circus.
He spent three years with them before joining the British army, apparently as a crack shot and horse rider, but I suspect He learn't far more which may be coming out in Me?

Our hands and feet are antennae, and we have been veiled from utilising them and thus been able to contact multi dimensions that exist in the self same location as does the 3d we are physically part of.

Our non physical exists in 4D, and we utilise the physical bodies as vehicles to observe and experience. The physical is temporary, the non physical is eternal.

Thus the natives all around the globe knew where to place the physical remains to allow the non physical passage to other dimensions.

Do not blame those who have seemingly destroyed this knowledge, it is ourselves in the other dimensions veiling ourselves until we are ready, and not so barbaric.
Maybe he knew my grandfather. According to my mother, my great grandfather also went west and broke horses for a living.

Humans as multi-dimensional biological fractal capacitors :D

http://tribes.tribe.net/mazdayasnianfel ... 928e0a4b16
Then there is a lot of text relating to the construction of the pyramids and the universal scalar wave

The basis of Dr. Müller’s research was the discovery of a non-electromagnetic interaction between physical biotic systems. It was later found by Russian scientists that this previously unknown “biofield” interaction even occurred between supposedly inanimate objects such as rocks or interstellar material.

The biofield was actually gravitation and amazingly, modulated gravitation possessed the unique capability of transmitting biological data

Gravitational waves are able to travel at a minimum of twenty times the accepted velocity of light and that a “biofield” pervades the entire universe.

A logarithmic scalar gravitational standing wave pervades the entire universe. This standing gravitational wave confers appropriate resonant data to every biotic system within the universe

Genetic information is not contained in DNA strands. Instead, DNA and RNA molecules generate optical holograms which are in resonance with, and driven by, specific frequencies generated by the universal standing scalar gravitational wave.

Every living cell resonantly receives the appropriate data in the form of weak electromagnetic coded signals from the universal scalar wave necessary for biochemical processes such as protein synthesis.

Living cells reject external electromagnetic fields which lack biologically relevant data, thus enabling cellular growth to proceed in a controlled manner. Unfortunately for all life within our biosphere, much of the electromagnetic smog generated by high voltage power lines and telecommunication systems contains arbitrarily chosen frequency spectra of biological significance, thus pervading and polluting the biosphere with energy fields not in attunement with the cosmos.

It’s not so much the intensity, but the biological information content of electromagnetic smog that is so damaging to all biotic cellular processes (the gigahertz frequency spectra of computers and cellular phones for instance, transmit frequencies which are resonant with human bone marrow cells).

If planet Earth and perhaps even the entire universe is to survive, modern science and particularly that sector of it beholden to the military industrial complex, must abandon its present irresponsible ways and display competent global stewardship, learning to understand and work with the cosmos instead of against it.
Fractal Capacitors
http://www.chic.caltech.edu/Publication ... l_caps.PDF
A linear capacitor structure using fractal geometries is described. This capacitor exploits both lateral and vertical electric fields to increase the capacitance per unit area. Compared to standard parallel-plate capacitors, the parasitic bottomplate capacitance is reduced. Unlike conventional metal-to-metal capacitors, the capacitance density increases with technology scaling. A classic fractal structure is implemented with 0.6-_m metal spacing, and a factor of 2.3 increase in the capacitance per unit area is observed. It is shown that capacitance boost factors in excess of ten may be possible as technology continues to scale. A computer-aided-design tool to automatically generate and analyze custom fractal layouts has been developed.
Fractal Capacitors
http://www-smirc.stanford.edu/papers/isscc98s-Hirad.pdf

Fractal Capacitors
http://www.eie.polyu.edu.hk/~maciej/pdf ... citors.pdf
The oldest, simplest, most famous fractal

1) We begin with the closed interval [0,1].
2) Now we remove the open interval (1/3,2/3); leaving two closed intervals behind.
3) We repeat the procedure, removing the "open middle third" of each of these intervals
4) And continue infinitely.

Fractal dimension:

D = log 2 / log 3 = 0.63…
Uncountable points, zero length
The Biological Fractal Field -Perfecting "Phase Conjugation"
http://www.metaelmelet.hu/egyelm/abs/Dan_Winter.pdf
Another useful proof of the concept that the fractal field heals has been proven by Joyce. The ability of this applied negative ion transfer to heal is reduced or eliminated if anything metal or synthetic is in the environment around the person being healed. (The body is electrically grounded so the fractal charge path must flow directly thru it - she then eliminates metal in the area and uses all natural fabric etc.). The obvious implication is the fractality of the field must draw charge from the biologically phase conjugate dielectric environment which we have been emphasizing must now redefine use of natural materials for architecture:

In other words it is specifically the charge fractality of your electrical environment which gives your body the ability to compress and organize its field effect. Ability to compress and then radiate electric charge efficiently thus defines not only consciousness but the field of healing in general!
Gravity code: Why charge collapse enabling self similarity (phase conjugation) is the cause of gravity
http://www.fractalforums.com/new-theori ... owth/?wap2
What is Biologic Architecture: Biologic Architecture is the set of rules which determine which symmetry or quality of electric field allows all biologic structures to thrive. The opposite of the death and disease creating electrosmog and steel and aluminum cages which visibly inhibit ALL growth - biologic architecture puts into practice the simple rules which allow building and community plans to make fractal and rose petal like charge fields which puts charge into everything based on DNA. Genes are like all living things; they are based on Phi and fractality precisely because only constructive charge compression allows all biologic memory (survival) to be stored - and allows that same field effect (life force is what biologic capacitors eat) - to radiate efficiently into the electric flower of self organization called growth, healing, attention, bliss, and ultimately what must go thru death by compression successfully.

In studying the symmetry of electric fields causing health versus disease an overwhelming simple and yet compelling rule or pattern has emerged. First we learned that Re-Dox potential can effectively predict whether any liquid inside biology is going to create health versus disease. Later it emerges that in effect the Re-Dox (Oxidation - Reduction Potential or electron availability to react) is nothing more than a measure of fractality. This is because - first - a free electron itself is nothing more than an electrical black hole (implosive fractal) - and further than the electrical symmetry which allows an electron to get distributed efficiently (effectively - definition of life itself!) is precisely the fractal (and non-destructive charge) compression which always precedes efficient charge distribution. In other words- biology heals and thrives ONLY when it can get first the compression right so that a charge radiance (fractal or perfectly branched ) charge distribution results. This then spits out infection, inflammation and restores electrical self-organization.

So what is the practical upstart of all these exciting new insights. Now we can understand all the dozens of studies which show that a fractal field (earlier for example named orgone - which now has an electrical definition: a biologically recursive / implosive charge field) dramatically serves seed germination.

See how the fractal field revolutionizes most everything in science from the essential principle of the cause of gravity. Fractality of charge is the self-organizing electrical principle of life itself.

Applying this to architecture we now see exactly why the design of living space must be exactly that -- an electrically living space. An electrically alive (sacred) space is simply the space where charge can breathe efficiently and thus achieve the multiply connected / holographic and fractal) distributed resonance called awareness. It is very much like the scene in the Gurjieff movie ('Meetings with Remarkable Men') where the prize goes to the one WHO CAN CREATE AN ECHO ! Ability to return to center (self-refer) for waves and charge - defines birth of self awareness.

So in effect to create healing and peak experience we now can state with absolute electrical precision that the function of architecture is absolutely the skill to build a biologically fractal (phase conjugate) capacitor!

If these rules are followed biology will be healed and bliss will erupt spontaneously. Not only does the charge field of your (bliss) DNA and EKG (compassionate heart) and phylotactic biology look like a rose but so also does the resulting charge field of your refrigerator, your house, your office, and your end up looking like a rose.

Please observe below how easy it is to create living space ( what Michael Rice calls 'living curvation') by observing some simple rules:

1. Use virtually all biologic materials to create fractal charge field effects.

2. Plan structures by observing for negative ion potential, and environmental magnetic maps to find the place of healing (non-destructive charge compression).

3. Make detailed plans to eliminate most all electrosmog.

4. Include paramagnetic stone arrays (dolmen, stone circle, labyrinth) or kinds of structure external and or internal to create rose petal like attraction for living charge.

5. Work with elemental forces (living charge domains) to include the symphony of life in your structural plan.

Ancient Astronomy
http://www.sir-ray.com/Ancient%20Astronomy.htm
Ancient Astronomy

A) In the beginning, there were 3 basic types of ancient observatories

1) Simple markers

2) Circles
(a) Stone, wood, holes, or lines

3) Temples or tombs
(a) Passageways, shafts, windows

cherokeeroots

Unread post by cherokeeroots » Sun May 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Kevin you wrote:
... which may be coming out in Me?
I know that feeling... a lot of strange "remote" stuff going on with me since 2007 but lets not go there.
Of course these people were demonised and almost erradicated, and I have reasons to suspect what for, which is an amazing and bizzare story in itself
Can you share your thoughts on this?
Do not blame those who have seemingly destroyed this knowledge, it is imho ourselves in the other dimensions veiling ourselves until We are ready , and not so barbaric
This is something I have tried to get my head around... it seems barbaric... and... bizarre!!
I was brought up on tails of bad injuns, and good cowboys
Same as that!

Just outta interest what does imho mean? Stupid question probably :oops:

Cheers LJ

Black Elk 1863-1950

Chief Seattle, 1854

cherokeeroots

Unread post by cherokeeroots » Sun May 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Lizzie - nice link - thanks :D

Black Elk 1863-1950

Chief Seattle, 1854

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun May 09, 2010 11:30 pm

cherokeeroots,
Normally..IMHO, means in my humble opinion, but, as I am a hobbit.
It means to Me...in my hobbit opinion.
I crawled out of a hole in the ground a few years ago, and woke up.

At first I too was blinded by the light( don't just assume that ancient structures are all to do with the sun) but then looked with other senses that those in the dark can utilise, think of moles and worms.
The earth is alive, and We are part of it, not seperate, the sun is alive, and the earth is part of it, not seperate, the galaxy is alive... the universe is alive.

Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu May 13, 2010 12:12 am

I would strongly recommend this series of videos by a man called Frank Chester,
He is a scultpter, and thus able to construct the different dimensions that exist in the same are at the same time.
Most importantly it is all done with straight lines, just such a fine scale that We cannot percieve of them.
Also his mention that spheres are the ultimate construction of all of these forms added together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ujfk4fhYi4

Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu May 13, 2010 7:25 am

And speaking of “dowsing the lattice”…

On natural gravity wave generators, and orgone accumulators and capacitors and how to “tune the instrument”

The real Ark of the Covenant and the Tuaoi crystal?

http://www.gizamap.com/

After the "intro" click on the "Earth Protection" video

The Tauoi crystal

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 182#p32717

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 182#p32718

(Dowsers will never be out of work. :D)

reka

Unread post by reka » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:00 am

kevin wrote:When I go on about spirals, here's a glimpae into the neolithic, it's humbling to be able to follow those patterns, and to scale, they repeat inwards and outwards.
http://www.stonepages.com/scacchiera
kevin
I was just looking at the pics of the spirals. Did anyone else notice the orbs in some of the pictures?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:21 am

reka,
I did.
Thanks for bumping this thread back up, I need to add to it, as this strange electric universe reveals more of itself.
Kevin

reka

Unread post by reka » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:14 am

kevin wrote:reka,
I did.
Thanks for bumping this thread back up, I need to add to it, as this strange electric universe reveals more of itself.
Kevin
Concerning the orbs, have you ever seen the video Martyn Stubbs had put together from the NASA videos.

It seems that the orbs in that film closely resemble the orbs that I have seen on various sites and ones that I have personally photod.

Would like to have your opinion.
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the ELEMENTS shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up
...But Dmitri Mendeleev didn't establish the periodic table till 1869

CuriousCat

Unread post by CuriousCat » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Reka, thank you indeed for bumping this thread back up. I've been slacking as far as keeping up over here. I always enjoy reading about Kevin's experiences with dowsing.

Cat
Disciple of Bast. Child of Loki.