Recovered: History of the Z Pinch and Theta Pinch Rewritten!

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: Recovered: History of the Z Pinch and Theta Pinch Rewritten!

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 23, 2008 5:59 pm

If anyone gets the chance to see the History Channel show "Modern Marvels", "Tesla Mad Electricity", they have the M13 Magnifyer system which is only 1/4 the size of the Tesla Magnifyer in Colorado, in operation, I got it on tape. Awsome.
http://www.history.com/shows.do?episode ... ion=detail

My question to Dave Thomson on some information provided by StevenO and my own attempts to really understand these issues for so long.

StevenO on Tesla waves vs hz waves.
StevenO on tesla waves vs hz waves

As Lord Kelvin already found out, both Hertzian and Tesla waves are valid solutions of the Maxwell equations. Tesla's transmitters can be more adequately described by electrical dipoles with varying potential and Hertzian transmitters as magnetic dipoles with varying current.

StevenO

My question to Dave.
So I have a question?

Dave:

Is that correct? I would imagine it is, but I need a mental picture, still lacking some synesthesia on this item.

I am a simple guy, who is just starting to get all this stuff after 10 years as electronic technician.
I have a simple question, something I never really had a mental picture of dispite oscilliscope experiments with these basic components in the college lab and with troubleshooting in the industry. How does voltage and current have 90 degree phase shift in a Capacitor or Inductor? What is the simple definition of voltage and current in APM, not as an equation, but as a mental picture for myself. How does the "pressure" concept of voltage and "water" as current work for this mental picture if at all?

Dean Ward
My reply from Dave in the contex of APM.
Hi Dean,
As Lord Kelvin already found out, both Hertzian and Tesla waves are valid solutions of the Maxwell equations. Tesla's transmitters can be more adequately described by electrical dipoles with varying potential and Hertzian transmitters as magnetic dipoles with varying current.

I cannot agree that Tesla's magnifier could be described as electric dipoles with varying potential. To begin with, all of the ions in the signal propagated through the Earth have the same negative charge. There are no negative-positive pole alignments in these ions. The Tesla magnifier works specifically through acoustics. Instead of inertial collisions among molecules, Tesla waves transmitted through electrostatic collisions among negative ions. Thus, Tesla waves are propagated through modulation of charge density. The potential can remain constant, or change, it doesn't matter.

Note that the Tesla oscillator is not the same thing as the Tesla wave propagation going through the Earth. These are two completely different, yet coupled, systems. The Tesla oscillator uses the electrical impact of the up and down moving electrons to electrostatically "ring" the Earth like a large bell. The up and down movement of the electrons is driven by Hertzian type action. The transmission of varying charge density through the Earth is a secondary effect of the Tesla transmitter and is completely mechanical in nature even though it is utilizing the electrostatic forces between ions as a medium.

Hertzian waves propagate as an alternation between inductance-capacitance (Aether view) and current-potential (physical view).

> I am a simple guy, who is just starting to get all this stuff after 10 years as electronic technician.
I have a simple question, something I never really had a mental picture of dispite oscilliscope experiments with these basic components in the college lab and with troubleshooting in the industry. How does voltage and current have 90 degree phase shift in a Capacitor or Inductor? What is the simple definition of voltage and current in APM, not as an equation, but as a mental picture for myself. How does the "pressure" concept of voltage and "water" as current work for this mental picture if at all?

The current and potential changes are illustrated in a Tesla coil. The electrons bounce up and down the coil during operation. When the electrons are furthest from the ground connection and congregated on the top load, they are in potential mode. When the electrons are closest to ground they are in current mode. Electrons have two types of charges, the electrostatic charge and the electromagnetic charge. When the electrons are stacked vertically, they produce potential. When the electrons are stacked horizontally, they produce current. The reason why thick conductors are needed for high current applications is because the electrons need room to be stacked side by side. The reason why thin conductors work well for high potentials is because the electrons are being stacked head to toe in the direction of the conductor's length.

Potential and current are conditions of the two types of charges. The dominant aspect of charge is determined by the geometry of the system in which the electrons move. Electrostatic charge is spherical and thus fits most comfortably on a spherical conductor. Electromagnetic charge is toroidal, and thus fits most comfortably on a toroid. High potential generators tend to use spherical toploads. Tesla coils that want to produce long streamers from the top use toroidal top loads, which tends to stack electrons horizontally and add current to the electrical streamers. The current component of the streamer manifests as a thick white spark. The potential component of the streamer manifests as a thin purple spark.

The combination flat spiral-tall solenoid coils Tesla built (and which I replicated) allow for the greatest amount of current and potential to remain in the system at a given time. This means the geometry of a combination coil can be perfected to maximize the amount of power stored in a particular length of wire. The ideal geometry would produce a coil that is flared at the bottom and tapering to a point at the top, like a trumpet standing on its horn. This geometry would allow the electrons to spread out near the ground terminal and stack at the top terminal. This trumpet geometry would also produce the least amount of impedance in the system.

Dave
Well that explains a ton of things for me. Structural relationships of the sphere vs the toroid vs the spiral coil. That was pure genius.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Fri May 23, 2008 8:15 pm

That is extremely interesting.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:44 am

The Phase Conjugate physics in the modern systems of Non Linear Optics, is exactally how the Impulse Magnifying Transmitter worked. That is what is interesting. I have come full circle with my recent book, Electrogravitics by Paul La Violette.

What a amazing thing scalar electromagnetics. The physics of Scalar Interferometry and Non Linear Optical Phase Conjunction, is capable of many things. It is possible to achieve Antigravity with microwaves and metamaterials, which is just one example of how this branch of physics is so important. The Russian Woodpecker is a Phase Conjugate system.

Just look at HAARP which is a Phased Array. Another Phase Conjugate system. HAARP is run by the Naval Research Laborarory. The ostensible purpose of the project is Ionospheric research and/or submarine communications. In reality, it has many cjaracteristics of a "Tesla device", possibly to transmit huge amounts of electricity without wires. But a less discussed option is for the equipment to create "designer weather" by transmitting low frequency waves through the Earth's "Terrestrial Stationary Waves". By generating heat and/or cold in certain distant areas, you can create troughs and highs and alter wind patterns.
Now let's look more closely at one of the HAARP patents (excerpted from HAARP file downloaded from the Internet):

INVENTOR: Peter Koert, Washington, DC ASSIGNEE: APTI, Inc., Washington, DC (U.S. Corp.) APPL-NO: 07/524,435 DATE FILED: May 17, 1990 INT-CL: [5] HO4B 7/00; HO1Q 3/22 US-CL-ISSUED: 342/367, 372 US-CL-CURRENT: 342/367, 372 SEARCH-FLD: 342/367, 353, 371, 372; 455/64 REF-CITED:

U.S. PATENT DOCUMENTS

3,445,844 5/1969 Grossi et al. 342/367 4,253,190 2/1981 Csonka 455/12 4,686,605 8/1987 Eastlund 361/231 4,712,155 12/1987 Eastlund et al. 361/231 4,817,495 4/1989 Drobot 89/1.11 ART-UNIT: 222 PRIM-EXMR: Gregory C. Issing LEGAL-REP: Foley & Lardner

ABSTRACT:

This invention relates to generation of an Artificial Ionospheric Mirror (AIM), or a plasma layer in the atmosphere. The AIM is used like the ionosphere to reflect RF energy over great distances. A tiltable AIM is created by a heater antenna controlled in phase and frequency. The heater antenna phase shift scans a beam to paint a plasma layer. Frequency is changed to refocus at continually higher altitudes to tilt the plasma layer.

Here is a quotation from *Youth Action News* concerning HAARP:

Dr. Bernard J. Eastlund's Aug. 13, 1991 patent (No. 5,038,664) describes the system now being implemented in the U.S. HAARP transmitter:

If the particles which form the plasma along the Earth's field lines continued to move with a constant pitch angle, often designated "alpha," they would soon impact on the Earth's surface. However, in converging force field, the pitch angle does change in such a way as to allow the particle to turn around and avoid impact.

The point at which the particle turns around is called the mirror point. This process is repeated at the other end of the field line. The particle again turns around and this is called the "conjugate point" of the original mirror point. The particle is therefore trapped and bounces between the two magnetic mirrors. The particle can continue oscillating in space in this manner for long periods of time. (Letter with July 1994 copy of *Youth Action News,* P.O. Box 312, Alexandria, VA 22313.)

I think it is obvious that the HAARP project is the same as the scalar electromagnetics phase conjugate mirrors that Bearden describes in articles he has written detailing Russian weather warfare against the United States and the shoot-down of the *Challenger* Space Shuttle, the destruction of numerous rockets and missiles, and relative to the ongoing (including recent) shoot-downs of many aircraft (such as the USAIR crash near Pittsburgh). And now, it was revealed soon after the Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing, that there were two bomb blasts, the second of which came from overhead pulse beam blasts. (*CONTACT: The Phoenix Project* newspaper, April 25, 1995, p. 31. For subscriptions, call 1-800-800-5565.)
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... fire16.htm
Physics of HAARP
What makes these ionospheric heaters so useful is that they consist of phased arrays. A phased array is a grid of antennas whose phases (timing) and amplitudes are individually adjustable. This means a great variety of different combinations can be tried out, synthesizing new and complex total wave forms. Phasing allows the output to be pointed in different directions without having to move the antennas themselves.

For anyone familiar with the works of Tom Bearden, phased arrays also allow for partial phase conjugation or canceling of the emitted electromagnetic waves. When EM waves have either (or both) of their electric and magnetic components cancelled, the contained energy takes the form of a longitudinal / potential / scalar / gravitational / temporal wave instead.

Ionospheric heaters can also “control electron density gradients and the refractive properties in selected regions of the ionosphere” meaning it can modulate ionospheric electron density. That is another powerful method of generating longitudinal waves, using the sky itself as a giant longitudinal antenna.

And so phased arrays can be used to generate an entirely different type of radiation, one that cannot be detected with standard EM-measuring instruments. Depending on their frequency and type, these waves can theoretically affect human emotion and biology, influence the weather, alter tectonic dynamics, and even manipulate our surrounding hyper-dimensional environment to allow for controlled invisibility and interdimensional maneuvering of military personnel and vehicles. In essence, everything that regular electromagnetic waves cannot really do.

This much I find plausible, that HAARP-like technologies are active on a level superseding those of regular electromagnetism, and that this is what HAARP and its sister facilities are really being used for. It is nothing the public knows about or can comprehend because this technology uses an expanded kind of physics of which only a small and sterilized subset comprises mainstream college textbooks. But it can be figured out if you have a physics background and study the implications and applications of force-free potential fields.
http://montalk.net/conspiracy/142/haarp ... hurricanes
I assume everyone reading this knows of HAARP. Less known is that HAARP is only one of several such facilities — and not the most powerful one either. There are others, here are five:

1) Mu Radar – 1 megawatt facility in Japan (34°51'14.80"N 136° 6'19.45"E).

2) Arecibo Observatory – 2 megawatt facility in Puerto Rico (18°20'38.97"N 66°45'9.77"W).

3) HIPAS – 70 megawatt facility east of Fairbanks, Alaska (64°52'21.18"N 146°50'18.78"W).

4) Sura – 190 megawatt facility in central Russia (56° 7'10.32"N 46° 2'4.41"E).

5) EISCAT – 1 gigawatt facility in Tromsø, Northern Norway (69°35'1.06"N 19°12'57.11"E).

(you can copy and paste the coordinates into google maps)

Some good reading.
http://books.google.ca/books?id=nzaiviP ... te&f=false
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 am

Don't know if you might have mentioned it already JL, but beam steering through the phased array is what some folks think was able to bring down UFOs. If true, that would help narrow down the possible propulsion/levitation systems they use.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Yes it is clearly a Phase Conjugate Microwave Propulsion system on many UFO's. Infact TT Browns Discs although highly responsive due to electrogravitics and the positive gravity well, did also function in the Phase Conjuction mode, due to the geometry of the device, especially his Umbrella lifter. The upper dome anode created a phase conjugate between the pointed cathode. Therefore his devices employed both means of gravity manipulation. I am glad to finally understand how a Microwave makes a UFO. It is a Phase Conjugate System, plain and simple.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord