I Finally Understand Electronics

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

I Finally Understand Electronics

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 09, 2008 5:59 pm

Basic point.
Dimensions have structure (geometric reality), every one understand 3-D geometry.
No one doubts the existance of 3-D space or the 3-D Dimensions.
We hold these facts as truths that are self evident.
Certainly a Zome cube is a material representation of the cubic geometry of the 3-D geometry of the first three dimensions.

Material structural geometry the same as nonmaterial structural geometry, both are real. Both are identical.

The first three dimensions obey the rule of Quadrature for their geometric shape.
Length (linear, phi), Area (distributed, pi), Volume (space). All at right angles to each other.

I therefore can take the first three dimensions and form a law for all higher dimensions, Structure and Function cannot be seperated, and will use that unifying principle to further examine higher dimensional structures and functions.

What my revelation is and what I am trying to help people bridge the gap is that electronics is a example of how material structure and nonmaterial structure marry to produce the same function.

Electonics uses this non material structural geometric reality to control the same function from the same structural geometry via specific material.

Dimensions use structure to create function. The same structure in the non material that makes the non material function will work the same in the material. Electronics is like a solid dimensional construct. That is why it is able to control the functions of the universe.

I now hold this truth to be self evident.

I never understood electronics. I now do, and I now know why I did not before.

I had no structure to marry to the function. I had no truths that were self evident.

The question of charge as a dimension is a valid question, and a valid possibility, due to the fact that charge, the vortex, is a longitudinal structure, that was the means to make the Magnifying Transmitter function as a longitudinal generator with a vortex spiral inductor. Non material structure into material structure to control function.

Hint, you will never make a longitudinal device without a spiral. Both Tesla and Meyl will tell you this.
Dave Thomson, Konstantine Meyl, Nikola Tesla, Viktor Schauberger, all tell us why in varying degrees of truth and insight, why this is so.

The physical structure that is the same as the nonmaterial structure can allow us to manipulate dimensonal functions.
This the only way to do this. This is why all longitudinal transmitters or any longitudnal device will always need a spiral.
This is because the non material dimensional structure of charge is a vortex.

Double layers always create vortex/charge. A law nature revealed to me last month. This is true at every level in all systems, be it plasma, air, water, and electronic components.
A capacitor is a double layer. It stores charge. The vortex.
Linear spiraled coils of copper wire are woven round and round because EM fields are rotating.
Semiconductors are another form of double layers. They have no volume between the double layer.
They exhibit quantuam behavior in the material world. These simple yet self evident solutions are a unify principle around non material structural dimensions and material structural constructs. Both identical structures create the same function, from both non material and material.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Re: I Finally Understand Electronics

Unread post by junglelord » Sat May 10, 2008 5:08 am

WOW, this is the single biggest stroke of genius I have had since saying the Impulse Magnifying Transmitter was a Theta Pinch...

I searced for twenty years for this answer....
:?

Not a soul on earth has basicly stated what I just said....I am pretty sure of that.
I have read many electronic books after college trying to get a better handle on why electroncis control functions beyond the material used concept....I finally solved the structure and function paradigm of electronics. APM dug me out of the hole of the classical mess, the guiding concept of Ida Rolf, you cannot seperate structure from function carried me through once again into honest synesthesia experience.

I never had any synesthesia about electronics or modern cosmology or modern physics till the EU fostered a home for me to finally rise from the classical mess.

Thanks again to all involved, you know who you are.
;)
Last edited by junglelord on Sat May 10, 2008 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat May 10, 2008 5:10 am

basic point to be learned, you cannot have a function without a structure.
:D

The archetype structure is the vortex. It is the geometry of the non material dimensons of charge.

Notice in this press release that the initial form to be structurally exhibited is the vortex.
Physicists Create Universe Smaller Than a Marble
At Lancaster University, they’re unraveling the secrets of how to build a universe. In fact, they have already formed one, or something very much like it. This scientific breakthrough lies in the bottom of a chamber no larger than your pinky finger, filled with helium and cooled to 0.0003 degrees Fahrenheit above absolute zero.

By placing helium in a state which most closely resembles the form it held at the beginning of the universe, scientists have created an opportunity for the gas to go through several low-energy evolutions. These defects in space-time, are represented by tiny whirlpools in the helium, which are created by the rapid expansion, and equally rapid slowing of the expansion; something that it’s believed our own universe did at the big bang and in the moments thereafter.

How, then, did our universe go from whirlpools that could fit in a thimble to galaxies larger than our imaginations can properly comprehend?

http://www.theweirdpost.com/wordpress/2 ... -a-marble/
I will tell you how, because that is the implicit geometry of the charge dimension.That is non material geometry becoming evident in material. One must ask what is real....

Is the material that we see more real then the dimensions that make it? I think the first level of reality is the dimensional level. This level of reality in the non material is the template from which all functions derive based on its geometric structure. To manipulate the non material functions with material constructs one must use the same geometric shape.

Hint. Tesla made a longidutinal transmitter called the Impulse Magnifying Transmitter...Meyl made a soild state one. Both have a spiral coil. You cannot transmitt or receive longitudinal current without a spiral longitudinal form.

You will never see a longitudinal transmitter that does not have a spiral coil....This is because the geometry of the non material dimension of charge is the vortex, that is the scalar longitudinal structure....To manipulate the functions of these forms, we need to recreate their structure in the material...that is what electronics is all about.

Structure and Function cannot be seperated. You never have a function without a structure, both in the material and the non material reality. The non material structure in material form will control the same function.
Last edited by junglelord on Sat May 10, 2008 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat May 10, 2008 5:33 am

My kind reply from Dave Thomson who made APM
Hi Dean,

I'm delighted to see you are catching on. I agree with everything you said.

You are not far off from seeing that non-material space, and the material that fills it both share the exact same geometry. The non-material Aether unit acts as a non-material "container" for the ligamen circulatus. The ligamen circulatus gets its geometry from the Aether.

I fully agree with your views on spirals. I didn't do as much with spirals as I would like to have done. The Aether unit shows two equal loxodromes, simply because the areas are equal in both halves. However, the only requirement is that the areas remain equal. The small and large diameters of the loxodromes constantly change due to the stretching of the Aether units, but their areas always equal one Compton wavelength squared.

This allows the spiral to occur spatially. Also, the amount of primary angular momentum stored in the electron spin position is 1/1860 of the primary angular momentum stored in the proton position. There has to be a rational reason for this. There is only one dimension of mass, yet it behaves more massive in the proton spin position than it does in the electron spin position. If you look on page 178 you'll see the onta gap number. It is an equation, based upon Phi, that seems to provide a clue about the different manifestations of mass. Phi is the logarithmic spiral constant. So it may be that mass is somehow inherently spiraled, even though it has no inherent length. I have a difficult time trying to visualize this and represent it on paper.

Dave
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord