vitrified forts

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

smartart

vitrified forts

Unread post by smartart » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:03 am

Having read 'Flare Star' my mind wandered onto a mix of human tenancy of earth and big lightning. 'Vitrified Forts' popped into my head. I found a lovely learned paper on the web where the author had tested the theory of 'wood fire vitrification' and found he could make it happen. He took as further evidence some slaggy stuff, from a fort, with the imprint of wood on its surface. But it occurred to me that as the ancient Egyptians bound (stabilised) crude stone structures with wood, so might the ancient 'Scots'. A wood-stabilised stone structure, blasted by big lightning, might well leave a 'vitrified fort' (somewhat ruined) with some slag bearing the imprint of wood! The forts were said to be 1000 BC. If that was from plasma blasted charcoal, I guess it might be a tad wrong? Any thoughts?

kevin

Re: vitrified forts

Unread post by kevin » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:26 am

smartart,
I haven't been to the Scottish sites, but I have been to dozens of so called hillforts in England.
I consider that whatever subsequent usage they have been put to, origonally they were manipulation devices to control the two opposite flows of plasma.
If the stone walls were placed upon the upper embankments, you will find that the flows exit at detectable areas, which I think you will find is where the vitrification will have occured.
The stonwe walls will have further amplified the flows and any overload of plasma in time will have resulted in vitrification.
This is not looked for or recognised, so will not be recorded.
You should also consider the recently found serpent trail,
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=17076
Kevin

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:54 pm

This was posted on another thread, long but very interesting http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... &start=120 so I hope no one minds me copying some of it here :)

Could the images below be linked to those forts and the Cursus or is it to small for a Cursus? Have you visited these? Looking at these then led to banjo enclosures? Are they the same thing?

Maiden Castle Aerial image

http://www.brigantesnation.com/SiteRese ... eReeth.htm
A couple more photos on this site and other research notes

Maiden Castle
This is one of the most unusual forts in the British Isles, it combines a slightly odd but otherwise ordinary hill fort of the Iron Age period with a unique stone entrance corridor. The corridor was originally some 6-8m wide, lined with an unusual wall, it was completely parallel, very long, and tapered to a very low height.

The wall of the corridor has largely collapsed but in places the original dry stone walling still persists. The wall can be seen to 'taper' as fewer and fewer stones were used in its building the further away it gets from the fort. Originally the wall must have started at a height of .5m or so and rose to perhaps 4m by the time it reached and joined the fort. The southern wall was not as big but followed the shaped of the north wall.
Maiden Castle 110m Stone walls entrance
"...Maiden Castle at Grinton in Swaledale, is a curious place with a roughly circular bank and ditch approached from the east by a stone avenue. There are round barrows in the vicinity, and although the ditch lies outside the bank, it seems very probable that Maiden Castle is not a fort but some kind of sacred enclosure or meeting place"
Jacquetta Hawkes, A Guide To The Prehistoric And Roman Monuments In England And Wales. Pub. 1978 Abacus

Banjo Enclosures

Wattles Hill banjo enclosure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo_enclosure
In archaeology, Banjo enclosure is the name given to a type of archaeological feature of the British middle Iron Age. The are so named because in plan they consist of a small round area with a long entrance track leading inwards from one direction. This gives them the appearance in plan of frying pans or banjos. The enclosure is defined by a low bank and ditch. The earthworks at the end of the track are sometimes turned outwards, creating a funnel effect. They used to be thought of as small farming settlements occupied between around 400 and 100 BC, however due to the lack of finds relating to settlements they are thought to probably be a seasonal ritual centre with feasting occurring.

Wattles Hill banjo enclosure - the thing about this particular banjo enclosure is that can I spot 2 circles, one at each end? Not been to the site so not able to confirm.

MattEU

Banjo Enclosures

Unread post by MattEU » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:59 pm

http://www.channel4.com/history/microsi ... 01sal.html

Channel 4's "Time Team" Salisbury Plain February 2001

Might be interesting to get a copy of this dig just to see what it looks like and its structure.
The banjos

As the results from the geophysics survey came in, they began to reveal more of the prehistoric landscape. Great excitement resulted, in particular, from the discovery of what is known as a 'banjo enclosure'. So called because of their banjo-like shape, a circular enclosure with an entrance like the neck of a banjo, these were originally thought to be stock enclosures. Now it's considered that they were definitely residential in purpose, probably very high-status Iron-Age structures with the 'neck' representing some sort of ceremonial approach. Trenches 2 and 3 were situated to explore the banjo.

Finds in these trenches included a classic late Iron-Age bead-rimmed jar, dating from 50 BC to 50 AD, a beautiful bone comb dated at between 500 to 100 BC and a perfectly preserved quern stone at the foot of a storage pit. Peter Reynolds, the director of Butser Ancient Farm explained how the pit would have been used to store grain. Sealed with a clay layer at the top, this particular pit could have stored up to 10 tons of grain. The clay would have sealed in the air, allowing the top layers of grain to germinate in the dark, warm atmosphere. Once the oxygen in the pit had been used up by the germinating grain, the sealed, anaerobic conditions would have provided a perfect storage facility.

As if one banjo enclosure wasn't enough, the geofizz also indicated the presence of a second. But with the three days by now already more than half over, the focus of the Team's efforts was shifting elsewhere, so this one was left undug.

http://history.wiltshire.gov.uk/smr/getsmr.php?id=13430
An Iron Age banjo enclosure with ditched antennae was revealed during a geophysical survey in 2000. Archaeological features were recorded including pits and another possible banjo enclosure

Details

An Iron Age banjo enclosure was revealed in Area B of a geophysical survey in 2000. A multitude of archaeological responses has been recorded including pit and weaker linear ditch type anomalies. These include several magnetically strong and parallel curvilinear ditch type anomalies to the south of Area B of the survey conducted with a gradiometer. The magnetic response of the enclosure varies in strength, notably to the south and north-west. This may be attributed to varying depth and preservation of archaeological deposits, as well as significantly high concentrations of burnt material contained within the ditch. Time Team excavated a couple of trenches in 2000, but the report is forthcoming (10/04/01). In Area D the pattern of response comprised part of a linear ditched enclosure, containing numerous pits and linear features at its interior (?a second banjo enclosure). Wessex Archaeology undertook field evaluation and excavation at Beach's Barn in 1995, producing evidence for 67 ditches, pits and miscellaneous features (See SU15SE311 also). Trench 2 of the excavation revealed part of the banjo enclosure ditch and a sample of pits in the interior. The enclosure ditch was sectioned at a point where it intersected a large complex of interconnecting pits. Pottery dating from the Middle/Late Iron Age to the 3rd and 4th centuries AD were recovered. Two pits within the interior of the enclosure were sampled, one measured at least 1.14m deep , the base not being reached. A complete rotary quern stone was recovered along with other domestic refuse, including animal bone, burnt flint, charcoal, and 10 sherds of Middle-Late IA pottery. Two post- or stake-holes were recorded between the two pits. Trench 3 was cut across the banjo enclosure ditch which measured 3.5m across and 1.4m deep. It was filled with yellow-brown silty clay with charcoal, animal bone and 16 sherds of Mid-late Iron Age pottery. Trench 3 was cut across the banjo enclosure ditch, which was recut to dimensions and form similar to those recorded Trench 2. It was filled with brown clay, a dump of 'midden' type material including animal bone, 184 sherds of Mid-Late IA sherds of pottery and a decorated weaving comb were found in additional overlying charcoal rich 'midden' deposits.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:16 pm

Matteu,
The storage of grain will have been precisely positioned to flood the grain with a high dosage of the dual flows, basically you are dealing with creation and the uplift of resources by people totally in touch with the land.
You need to think about the ridge and furrow as well, and the , forgot the name , its where the hill sides are ridged, there is some below the big hill near swindon, I have followed the flows across the M4 into the valley which was possibly cut out.
The ridge and furrows are in line with the detectable lines and their flows, I have wandered over countless acres checking, the ditch will have been where food requiring damp conditions was grown and the ridge tops kept for such as carrots etc, but over and above this the very manipulation of the flows is involved, there is some movement in the ridge and furrow due to ploughing methods, but in general they are all still in place.
again because no comprehension of this invisable is generally known, other explanations are stated as FACTS, just as with many other areas.
The vitrification will be when huge flows of potential flow about these places, and again because this electrically based system of creation is almost not recognised lots of other reasons are stated as FACTS, and if things are stated enough times by enough people they become almost set as FACTS.
There is at present a descernable alteration taking place, it may well be that these flows start becoming visual in our spectrum of sight, they may have been a given in times long gone, just look at how mobile phones are now accepted, nobody doubts about them, or the invisable radiations involved, to me they are a poor copy of the origonal already in place, and all life is a mere consequence of the origonal.
It's time to re-learn what we are and its method and the consequences of it's extremes, and re-learn fast.
this site will help with that.
Kevin

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:03 am

Vitrified Forts caused by a Plasma Discharge event? This is the image that made me take the Vitrified Forts idea seriously. Having read the ideas on TPOD and other stuff mentioning India etc it made EU sense.

kevins ideas of the "man made" (encouraged) concentration of these forces at certain points would help explain why it happened to them.

Does anyone know if they are lots of rocks melted together or one big shaped lump of rock? Its just that I might have seen micro versions locally, the basic shape and colour is the same, but they look to be one tiny bit of shaped rock. Then again it might just due to the fact they are small, or, it might be just me wishing they were connected.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:28 am

Matteu,
Instead of thinking HEAT, as the cause of vitrification, try and imagine what may occur if a high concentration of one flow of a normally dualistic based flow where to course through a very specific series of materials that had been placed there to act as sort of sponges to absorb the normally dualistic potential.
There is a possibility that such a one sided flow could release the bindings that normally are keeping whatever creation has made in place, and that the resultant material left as the normal dualistic flow returns, is a somewhat altered state of creation.
I am struggling to express what may occur, but I have witnessed things along these lines, I tend to position myself on the flows pathways precisely, so at very specific times an almost melting of the whole picture in front of me has occured.
If you try and imagine that nothing exists thousands of times a second, but it re-sets again and again as long as the STUFF flowing through it remains constant, but if that STUFF suddenly changes from a normally balanced supply of positive and negative, then all the little sort of magnets that hold everything together loose attraction, and if they then suddenly re-set in a fractionally different order, the resultant material will be different.

without any recognition of the electrical nature of the space that is omni present and all pervading this will be totally ignored and overlooked, and therefore any other known explanation will be sought, in vitrification of these so called hill forts, heat will be given as the only possible answer, and will be expressed as fact, when in FACT it's all assumption.
http://www.brigantesnation.com/Vitrifie ... cation.htm
kevin

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:32 am

kevin wrote: Instead of thinking HEAT, as the cause of vitrification, try and imagine what may occur if a high concentration of one flow of a normally dualistic based flow where to course through a very specific series of materials that had been placed there to act as sort of sponges to absorb the normally dualistic potential.
Heat isnt the only cause of vitrification indeed. Temperature is the cause. Is cold the other part in your dualistic based flow equation ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitrification
Vitrification is a process of converting a material into a glass-like amorphous solid that is free from any crystalline structure, either by the quick removal or addition of heat, or by mixing with an additive.
When sucrose is cooled slowly, the result is crystal sugar (or rock candy), but, when cooled rapidly, the result can be in the form of syrupy cotton candy (candyfloss).
So.. candyfloss is vitrified sucrose.

Its the cooling down that removed the crystaline structures and that plays a role in cryogenics as well. Its interessting that vitrification is anti-crystal...

Shockfrosted mammoths ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolly_Mammoth
Though judging by the evidence of undigested food in the stomach and seed pods still in the mouth of many of the specimens, neither starvation nor exposure seem likely.
Seen the movie "The day after tomorrow" ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After_Tomorrow
Although, to be fair, science tells us it couldnt happen like in the movie.
The plot-feasibility condition that descending tropospheric air would be cold, because it was descending too fast to warm up, is physically impossible. Bringing air downward means the air must be compressed from a very low pressure to a much higher pressure. By the ideal gas law, the temperature of the air must increase. Furthermore, the potential temperature of tropospheric air is higher, not lower, than the temperature of surface air. If brought to the surface, it would have a higher temperature than the surface air.
However, the mammoths got freezed until late Holocene which is iron age and the time of the forts.
Just thoughs, not a theory.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:07 am

Mague,
Fabulous thoughts,imho.
Expansion and contraction cause heat and cold, thats how a fridge works?(space)
The crystalline structure of the rocks utilised imho was to act as recepticles, storage and manouvers of specific flows.
they will have been individually placed by very sensitive peoples to achieve precise outcomes.
The hill is a hill because of expansion and contraction, where negative chases towards the positive.

The hill will have been created by whatever means because of its precise location in geometry, and will be a source of high output of positive, thus more creation will occur there however and whenever under whatever circumstances are relevant.

if you therefore wish to utilise and direct this force to specific destinations to suit whatever is your desired design criteria/s, then by storing ( just as we do with water tanks ) at high level, and creating pathways that coincide with natural pathways, but perhaps other pathways are blocked off, then the flow content and direction/s can be manipulated.
but the source is external (space) and is at the dictates of many variables .
A storm rages across space and sends a downpour through your system, the sudden overload alters the structure of the materials, but by then you may be long turned to dust yourself, and the ones remaining are blind to the KNOWLEDGE, until that knowledge flows back again and enters again into the minds of the sensitive ones.
Just thoughts, not a theory.
kevin

MattEU

vitrified forts and Malta's Tarxien Temples

Unread post by MattEU » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:20 pm

mague's post and "Vitrification is a process of converting a material into a glass-like amorphous solid that is free from any crystalline structure, either by the quick removal or addition of heat, or by mixing with an additive.
When sucrose is cooled slowly, the result is crystal sugar (or rock candy), but, when cooled rapidly, the result can be in the form of syrupy cotton candy" (candyfloss)

The creation of lichtenberg figures in acrylic (maybe mountain ranges and other geological lichtenberg stuff?) is created by the discharge and not the application/storage of the charge. See bottom for a description of lichtenberg figures in acrylic.

So if the "hill forts" do not just channel or magnify the flow of energy though them but also were energy storage or capacitors then when that charge was removed or significantly reduced this may have caused the vitrification.

There might be better example of the "capacitor" design but this will do for the moment.
http://www.brigantesnation.com/SiteRese ... Unskel.htm
"It was evident, therefore, that a rude foundation of boulder stones was first formed upon the original rock, and then a thick layer of loose, mostly flat stones of feldspatic sandstone, and of a different kind from those found in the immediate neighborhood, were placed on this foundation, and then vitrified by heat applied externally"
Whilst looking into the Egyptian Pyramids I noticed that some of them might be built on or around a rock/mineral and that there could be layers/cladding on the outsides. Others had mentioned the Pyramids as a power source so I was looking for a capacitor/battery build.

Burnt Temple?

Sacred Geometry and stuff from kevins lattice experiences have been partially studied by By Glenn Kreisberg who is a Radio Frequency (RF) Spectrum Engineer. It mentions the Irish Round Towers that kevin has also mentioned (this might be the article mentioned in the lattice postings but I can not remember) and also he discusses the Temples in Malta. This link is to his Malta Temple lobe/antenna idea with graphics to help http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/KreisbergG1.php?p=3

I visited the Tarxien Temple(s) today in Malta and was looking for the Energy storage/manipulation but
was seeing something I have noticed before but never expected to see in a Maltese Temple of all places. The EU Theory means that caves are likely to be created by a Plasma/Energy discharge and I have noticed that sandstone caves have reds and blacks around them that looks burnt. If you look around the island of Malta or on the net you will see these colours associated with sandstone/limestone caves around the world. As I was walking around the Tarxien Temple I spotted the tell tale reds and blacks but I was a bit shocked as my theories had assumed this was always to do with a plasma/energy discharge and I would not see it on a building. Only hours previously I had been reading this thread but my brain could not believe it as I was walking around a famous temple.

Then to my surprise and delight I spotted the fire damage notice on one of the information posters."Several parts of the temple show damage caused by a fierce fire. It is not known whether this was caused by a fire when the temple was still in use, or by cremation fires during the Bronze Age". I have read stuff about the Malta Temples but never this information!

The Temple Builders of Malta disapeared around 2500BC (standard dating), infact the whole race seems to have either been wiped out or left the islands.

Fire damage on the walls

Sandstone affected by intense heat or plasma/energy discharge. This is in another place on the Island and can only have been caused by intense fire, lightning or an plasma/energy discharge. In the future I will explain why this is the case in a more detail.

The creation of lichtenberg figures in acrylic
http://capturedlightning.com/frames/lichtenbergs.html
Eventually, the electrical stress from the increasing electrical field overcomes the dielectric strength of the acrylic, and some of the chemical bonds that hold the acrylic molecules together are ripped apart. This strips away additional free electrons (a process called ionization). These newly-freed electrons are also accelerated by the electric field, ionizing even more acrylic molecules, and creating additional free electrons in a runaway process. Electrically conductive channels rapidly form within the acrylic as the material undergoes dielectric breakdown. Once breakdown occurs, the previously trapped charges suddenly rush out, accompanied by a loud bang(!), and thousands of electrically conductive branches feed current into a brilliant "lightning bolt" that exits the acrylic. Although pictures of the discharge seem to suggest that we are injecting a high voltage into the block, in reality we are removing high voltage already stored within the block. Dielectric breakdown typically occurs within an incredibly short amount of time. For example, the electrical discharge within a 2 inch square specimens may only last for 20 billionths of a second!..........The high current electrical discharges may reach hundreds or even thousands of amperes. The hot plasma causes the acrylic to melt and fracture along each path, and higher current "roots" may slightly char the acrylic. The exit point of the discharge appears as a small hole on the surface of the acrylic. The discharge point is typically located at a surface defect, or where a point of external mechanical stress has weakened the dielectric. The defect causes a localized concentration of the electric field, creating a weak link where the breakdown process can begin. Interestingly, even though we've injected a huge negative charge into the specimens, the electrical breakdown process originates from points which are more positive versus the space charge, and our Captured Lightning® sculptures are actually "positive" Lichtenberg figures.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 pm

Matteu,
Great posts, and talking of posts, at this very moment so called experts are digging up an area around stone henge.
They have found evidence of twenty foot high walls of posts some two miles long either side of a pathway, they are declaring almost as fact, that this was to keep prying eyes off ritual religious undertakings, they are brain dead.
They need to think of the high k dielectric qualities of wood, how the content of the pathways will have been induced to flow along the path and not dissipate outwards.
they then talk of finding these posts as been burn't, and again state fact like that this was due to arson and fighting etc, rubbish.
Why don't they THINK, electrically, I know for certain that tree trunks have a natural handness when felled, and it depends on when the wood is felled which way the wood reflects the flows, the trees alter this handness to alter gravity within themselves to raise the water up inside themselves, you can therefore have wood either assisting earthing, or repelling earthing.
This is not off thread, it is about what causes vitrification, but also will cause fire in any combustible materials, but because they cannot recognise the electrical cause of the fire, they try to say that the fire did it, even though the fire could not ever have produced the temperatures in the first place ( some things never change?9/11)
Kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:53 am

Should have added a link about stone henge,
http://tinyurl.com/6z8gkq
I have walked along these pathways, and KNOW it's all about signals, and those signals are constantly variable, due to external influences, their posts may easily have kept burning down, so stone was later used.
I will provide a link to Carnac in brittany France, mile after mile of stone alignments, again I have wandered about them, if the signals were diminishing, they may have been compelled to increase and increase the number of stones , but if a sudden surge was experienced, like dragons breathing fire?
The users of such sights may have gone up in smoke themselves?
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnac_stones
The scale of these stones has to be appreciated, and I assure you, they were all positioned precisely to increase a potential, the potential that may overload along specific tracks over time, like a thunderbolt from the gods?

Kevin

MattEU

Passage Graves and rubble

Unread post by MattEU » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:44 pm

http://timar.la-alpujarra.org/historia.htm
Los Millares - spain - Passage Grave Cemetery

Passage Graves

• Passageways to the central area or areas, not always line of sight to the main chamber
• Some have carved corblled roofs and megalithic art
• A kerb around the outside can also be found
• Passage Tomb cemeteries (Los Millares)

The La Sergenté photo might show the same colouring (burnt?) as displayed at the Tarxien Temples which was “caused by a fierce fire”.
La Sergente had lots of rubble in it. Ideas for the rubble:
• the remains of the roof (if it had one)
• exploded rock forming lots of small stones and boulders. Lots of small rocks and rubble around some of the vitrified fort areas and other tombs has been noted in surveys.
• might be related to the Irish Round Towers which kevin says were used to “tune” the towers.

The exploding rocks/rubble idea is my favourite as this could also be the reason for the immense amount of stones/rocks found on the limestone/sandstone islands of Malta.

http://www.celiahaddon.co.uk/standing%2 ... elarge.jpg
LA SERGENTE
The passage leads to a circular chamber of dry stone walling (contrast with le Dolment des Geonnis' straight walling). It is possible it was a beehive shaped dry stone wall vault similar to about eight other sits in Northern France. The excavators in l923 found a lot of rubble which may have been the results of the roof falling in. The burial chambers were within the main chamber. There is a line of sight to La Table to Marthes. The door, obstructing site into the main chamber is visible.

Was the door to keep energy in?
Was the passageway curved to be in line of sight with La Table to Marthes or are they talking about the main chamber?

http://www.celiahaddon.co.uk/standing%2 ... slarge.jpg
LA TABLE DES MARTHES
This a pink granite slab, almost looking as if it had been shaped into a rectangle. It is probably a huge capstone from the alte Neolithic or early bronze age, about 2500 to 3000 BC. An excavation in l850 found upright stones below it, a stone axe and some broken pottery. It was a folkloric stone, used by the inhabitants of Jersey for signing contracts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passage_grave
A passage grave (sometimes hyphenated) or passage tomb is a tomb, usually dating to the Neolithic, where the burial chamber is reached along a distinct passage. Some variants have simple single chambers, while other may have sub-chambers leading off from the main burial chamber. A common layout of later monuments is cross shaped in plan; these are classed as cruciform passage graves. Passage tombs, especially later ones, are sometimes covered with a cairn of earth or rocks. Megaliths are usually used in construction.

Passage tombs of the cairn type often have elaborate corbelled roofs rather than simple slabs and sometimes a kerb surrounds the barrow or cairn. Megalithic art has been identified carved into the stones at some sites. The passage itself, in a number of notable instances, is aligned in such a way that the sun shines into the passage at a significant point in the year, for example at sunrise on the winter solstice or at sunset on the equinox.

Passage graves are distributed extensively along the Atlantic façade of Europe. They are found in Scandinavia, northern Germany and the Drenthe area of the Netherlands. They are found in Iberia and in some parts of the Mediterranean, as well as along the northern coast of Africa. The earliest passage tombs seem to take the form of small dolmens or stone constructions. In Britain and Ireland passage tombs are often found in large clusters, giving rise to the term passage tomb cemeteries. Many later passage tombs were constructed at the tops of hills or mountains, indicating that their builders intended them to be seen from a great distance.

Are Passage Tomb cemeteries larger "Energy Temples/Conductors" (I dont know what to call these things when we are discussing energy/EU, as graves and forts do not seem to fit). Do the cemeteries work together to increase, store or direct the energy? Or are they just cemeteries?

MattEU

Hougue Bie

Unread post by MattEU » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:24 pm

kevin
if the signals were diminishing, they may have been compelled to increase and increase the number of stones , but if a sudden surge was experienced, like dragons breathing fire?
The users of such sights may have gone up in smoke themselves?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/jersey/about_jerse ... agon.shtml
The legend of La Hougue Bie
Legend says that a terrible dragon once lived in St. Lawrence, killing people and burning houses all over the island. The Seigneur de Hambye in Normandy heard of this dragon, and set off to fight him. Not much is known about the battle, except that the knight attacked and killed the dragon single-handedly, and cut off its head.
Did the locals here but people everywhere, fearing what they had witnessed and scared it could happen again fill in or block the entrances to these or push over standing stones? I believe most of them don’t seem to have been vandalised but I can not confirm that.

Although the stones and rubble and maybe soil (clay?) might help with the design or how it worked?

http://www.megalithics.com/europe/jerse ... epic8l.jpg
Hougue Bie
This area is divided into three zones by the three large segmenting stones that stand against
the walls here. Although the stones are weight-bearing, their presence is not strictly necessary
for roof support
, it is likely that their presence had another function.

http://www.celiahaddon.co.uk/standing%2 ... ersey.html
LA HOUGUE BIE
The second longest passage grave in Europe containing at least 70 huge stones built some time about 4000-3500 BC. Only New Grange in Ireland is longer. The main chamber is in a cruciform shape with burial chambers to the South, West and North. There was a pavement of maroon pebbles, and smashed Jersey bowls on supporting pottery stands……. The entrance, with its dry stone walling, was uncovered in the l990s by Dr George Nash. It had been closed and covered, possibly with soil from the top of the hill, in Bronze age times. In the same way Cotswold long barrows are closed up around this time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruciform_passage_grave
Cruciform passage graves describe a complex example of prehistoric passage grave found in Ireland, west Wales and Orkney and built during the later Neolithic, from around 3500 BC and later.

They are distinguished by a long passage leading to a central chamber with a corbelled roof. From this, burial chambers extend in three directions, giving the overall impression in plan of a cross shape layout. Some examples have further sub-chambers leading off the three original chambers. The network of chambers is covered by a cairn and revetted with a kerb.

A common trait is megalithic art carved into the stones of the chambers' walls and roofs. Abstract designs were favoured, especially spirals and zig-zags.

Examples are Newgrange in Ireland, Maeshowe in Orkney and Barclodiad y Gawres in Anglesey.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:41 pm

Matteu,
All of this constant reference to burial annoys me, do you really think they would go to all of this trouble to bury someone?
There is lots of reports that detail the layering of the covers to these places ( think reich)
organic and inorganic alternative layers, with layers of quartz stones inter laced.
There is every likelyhood that burial was a function of these places, a partial function, but not of the organic bodies, more likely the bones were kept precisely positioned for a specific time period.
There have been countless barrows in england looted, gold was the main quarry, especially gold lozenge shaped plates.
If these gold plates were kept precisely on a sink point where flows enter and exit the earth, as the positive charge exits it may create a white plume of a visable sort of light?
IKNOW for certain that the moons field causes a complete about turn of the normal direction of entry and exit flows at the points that are detectable in the main chamber and side chambers of the barrows.
It is much clearer with russian dolmen to see the small hole in the front stone , I consider a lump of quartz will have been utilised to plug this up, and that the quartz will have glowed at the time of reversal, a reverse pressure going through the quartz will have done this , imo.
Because I can follow the flows so precisely, I cannot help but be able to see the results of where the flows hit the stones, often actual carving into the stone, and colours are clear to see, to most this will have little signifigance, they blame fires etc, I blame plasma.
Kevin