Borexino neutrino detector confirmed standard solar model?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

pirogronian

Borexino neutrino detector confirmed standard solar model?

Unread post by pirogronian » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:07 am

A just read this article at Physics Wolrd. What do you think?

Frantic

Re: Borexino neutrino detector confirmed standard solar mode

Unread post by Frantic » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:56 am

I think this was discussed elsewhere on the forums, not sure.

This means that the sun produces neutrinos at a rate close to what standard model had excepted.

My thought is it proves that neutrinos are coming from the sun, which is an expected result of nuclear fusion. But I think this way, had their original results matched the solar model, they would have never looked for more solar neutrinos. Yet they are sure they have found and measured the correct amount now, if it didn't fit the model they would look for more.

I also do not know if they can show any evidence that would indicate the neutrinos come from the core.

So... imo... this leaves multiple models of electric star to be viable, presumably those that use currents to create the initial fusion.

quantauniverse

Unread post by quantauniverse » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Neutrinos are invented particles that pass through earth, but somehow by designing a special liquid mixture that produces light when struck by them, it enabled their detection. They placed the system far underground cause cosmic rays cause flashes, and wait long enough for flashes to say neutrinos are detected. It's all theoretical and phony dogmatism to support gravity fusion star models instead of electric star facts. In fact they did not come from the sun's core, and do not exist at all.

Zendo

Unread post by Zendo » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:27 am

I like one of the comments on article it self:

"No that's not very scientific. 66 (plus or minus) is 10% more than 60(plus or minus), which is significantly more, especially when any detector, depending on efficiency, should be detecting less than the theoretical amount"

Also as the article mentioned there was theorized a black hole in the center of the sun and different neutrino flavours to match the missing amount in other neutrino experiments.

Anything goes in the quest to confirm the standard models.

seb

Unread post by seb » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:44 am

The Standard Solar Model (SSM) predicts a range of neutrino flux through the Earth according to possible metallicities of the Sun. This range is from 5.94e10 to 6.07e10 neutrinos/cm^2/s. The Borexino experiment found 6.6(+/-0.7)e10. There is a good possibility that had the experiment been any more precise then it would have falsified the SSM (or more likely not have been published), and so having a large error of margin is not a very convincing confirmation of it. The result may be very good evidence of p-p fusion, but not so good that the fusion is in accordance with the SSM.