Reality Check is the clueless king of sleaze

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

comingfrom

Re: Reality Check is the clueless king of sleaze

Unread post by comingfrom » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:30 am

I say expose them.

It is good that we have people like Michael who is willing to sacrifice his time to properly counter their propaganda and arguments.
And it is good for Michael, because in the process he gets to learn and understand everything they won't.
He does all the research and fact checking, and keeps honing his models.
It's not about trying to convince them, but about exposing their lies and errors, while getting your own model right.

Not many of us can do it.
We either don't have the time, or see it as a waste of time.
But Michael has picked it up like a cross to bear.
And it has become for him a source of excitement as well as revelation.
Which he shares with us.

It can be a bit punishing to read, and it gets a bit emotional sometimes, because of the heat of judgment,
but I am grateful for Michael's work.

And for a bonus, we got a pretty good psychology lesson in this thread as well.
Or as I prefer to to see it, a good look at the dynamics of human spirit. :D

Thank you and keep up the good work
Paul

Michael Mozina

Re: Reality Check is the clueless king of sleaze

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:56 am

comingfrom wrote:I say expose them.

It is good that we have people like Michael who is willing to sacrifice his time to properly counter their propaganda and arguments.
And it is good for Michael, because in the process he gets to learn and understand everything they won't.
He does all the research and fact checking, and keeps honing his models.
It's not about trying to convince them, but about exposing their lies and errors, while getting your own model right.

Not many of us can do it.
We either don't have the time, or see it as a waste of time.
But Michael has picked it up like a cross to bear.
And it has become for him a source of excitement as well as revelation.
Which he shares with us.

It can be a bit punishing to read, and it gets a bit emotional sometimes, because of the heat of judgment,
but I am grateful for Michael's work.

And for a bonus, we got a pretty good psychology lesson in this thread as well.
Or as I prefer to to see it, a good look at the dynamics of human spirit. :D

Thank you and keep up the good work
Paul
Thank you Paul.

I do strongly believe that it's important to expose and any all outright public misrepresentation of the facts, and expose the unethical methods that are being systematically employed by a very select few, yet vocal and influential individual EU/PC haters who go out of their way to misrepresent the facts to the public. They even do it behind cowardly anonymous handles. That kind of a pure lack of ethics really bugs me.

I also sense a great deal of fear now. After all the LHC experiments, nothing has been observed to support exotic matter models, not SUSY theory or anything else. Meanwhile the standard model passed every conceivable test in terms of the mathematical predictions it makes with incredible precision. The next round of Xenon experiments will pretty much remove the last gap between potential WIMP interaction cross sections and neutrino interactions with the standard model. That's going to be a soul searching moment for the DM proponents and it should happen within the next 5 years or so.

The JWST has the potential to be a game changer in terms of astronomy. Photons that are redshifted beyond the Hubble limit will be in clear view in JWST images. I suspect that a 10-15 day "deep field JWST" image would have the same game changing effects that Hubble had. JWST will find mature galaxies in such deep field images and that will blow the lid off the whole "galaxy evolution" nonsense in all probability. Again, this should also happen in 5-7 year timeline.

I'm just trying to do my part to help speed along speed up the transition to empirical physics and free us from the dark ages of cosmology, including publicly exposing their unethical public misrepresentation of the facts and dishonest methods.