Useful Consumer Products From EU/PC theory.

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Michael Mozina

Useful Consumer Products From EU/PC theory.

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:17 pm

It seems to me that the surest way to ensure future acceptance of EU/PC theory is for EU/PC theory to "deliver the goods" with respect to useful consumer space technology products and services.

One obvious possibility is that a massive "tether" type system in orbit around Earth magnetosphere, or outside of Earth's orbit, placed into proper position, will produce and harness significant amounts of electrical current which can be used in space and potentially beamed back to Earth.

A solar "sail" might be feasible by capturing the momentum of the high speed "strahl" electrons (cathode rays) streaming from the sun, and the momentum of the high speed cosmic rays streaming toward the sun. That is another potential technology that could begin with an EU/PC oriented understanding of space.

With the introduction of private enterprise into space now, the LCDM mainstream won't be able to "keep a lid" on the electrical nature of space for much longer. It seems like the next couple of decades of private space exploration will drive innovation in space technologies, not NASA or governmental organizations. The governmental organizations are too mired in politics, but private enterprise will figure out a way to make EU/PC theory profitable. :)

BeAChooser

Re: Useful Consumer Products From EU/PC theory.

Unread post by BeAChooser » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:17 pm

Eric Lerner's Focus Fusion device being successful would be a BIG one.

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2018/03/l ... stone.html

Metryq

Unread post by Metryq » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:01 am

Didn't NASA already fly two space tether experiments that vaporized like giant fuses? Imagine the first "space elevator" disappearing like the biggest lightning rod/fuse ever.

Earlier I posted a question in NIaMI about possible "Birkeland propulsion." That would be a tremendous leap forward. VASIMR already exists, but there is no space-borne reactor large enough to run it. Using the heat of fission to drive turbines to create electricity seems wasteful. What if we could tap space currents directly to run an electric engine?

(I'm leaving NTRs out of this, as they are "only" twice as efficient as chemical engines. It's still a lot of mass to loft.)

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:10 am

BeAChooser wrote:Eric Lerner's Focus Fusion device being successful would be a BIG one.

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2018/03/l ... stone.html
I think it uses magnetic fields to start the fusion process.
But I think it would work much better and easier with electric fields.

It is probably what we see in low-energy-nuclear-reactions too.
But then the nuclear forces would have an much more electrical nature than is
assumed by mainstream.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:14 am

Michael Mozina wrote: "deliver the goods"
With each solar flare that reaches earth, I can already notice the weather changes,
like lightning storms and hurricanes.
It also combines with strong earth quakes.

I think the weather predictions (Piers Corbyn) and earthquake predictions (Suspicious Observer)
are very useful consumer products already.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

orrery

Unread post by orrery » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:50 am

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing a "Encyclopedia of the Solar System" done by the Thunderbolts gang. Like, a huge thick one with lots of pictures.
"though free to think and to act - we are held together like the stars - in firmament with ties inseparable - these ties cannot be seen but we can feel them - each of us is only part of a whole" -tesla

http://www.reddit.com/r/plasmaCosmology

Metryq

Unread post by Metryq » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:40 am

No need for an encyclopaedia , Thunderbolts is already on-line. I'd prefer to see "planetarium" shows for science museums. I can just imagine all the visitors stepping out saying, "That made a lot more sense than the Big Bang."

AltClut

Unread post by AltClut » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:29 pm

Slightly off topic, and perhaps controversial, but I'd like to see the Thunderbolts conference videos on YouTube again. I was ok with paying this year, but disappointed there was so little content available free to view. Kinda preaching to the choir if few outside those that already have leanings toward EU are able to engage with the latest thinking...

Back on topic. Totally agree with Michael's suggestion! I've had this thought myself, although I was more thinking a commercial product. I don't know what, or how, but surely some principle of EU theories and principles could be put to use in solving some every day problem. Something like an insect repelling device, something that can be integrated into window frames etc that might deter insects etc from entering peoples homes. Something that solves the issue of the dumb fly that found its way in a window that was cracked open but can't find its way out the window you *fully* opened to let it out 45 minutes earlier...