Seeking source of longitudinal/tangential wave confirmation

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

a31ford

Seeking source of longitudinal/tangential wave confirmation

Unread post by a31ford » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:02 am

Greetings all, 60+, but new to the forums.

I'm wondering if I can find the original source of information (documented) where the theory/practical knowledge of electrical/magnetic wave "longitudinal/tangential aspect" became the "way we think" about them.

I'm wishing to write a paper on same, and have found many citations but not the original source of theory and/or discovery.

Thank you in advance, for any information on the above.
If you do not have the "time" to do something right, the first time... When are you going to ? :geek:

Webbman

Re: Seeking source of longitudinal/tangential wave confirmat

Unread post by Webbman » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:47 am

I do believe Nikola Tesla was responsible for the idea of longditudal or pressure waves in electricity.
its all lies.

a31ford

Re: Seeking source of longitudinal/tangential wave confirmat

Unread post by a31ford » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:04 pm

Webbman wrote:I do believe Nikola Tesla was responsible for the idea of longditudal or pressure waves in electricity.
Thank you for the reply, Yes, agreed. I'll correct my last request, More so, I am looking for data that disproves/proves the "wave movement" through space, from LFO to Gama, the entire spectrum of what we call EM waves.

Since all of it is still nothing more than frequency based, (I tend to think more in the vibrational aspect, than wave aspect).

LET ME, put it this way... " the speed of light, is not about the vibrational frequency, rather it is the limitation of the medium of conveyance".
If you do not have the "time" to do something right, the first time... When are you going to ? :geek: