Only 27% left to Zero

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Cargo

Only 27% left to Zero

Unread post by Cargo » Mon May 20, 2019 10:12 pm

The past few weeks have been a real dark dive into the nonsense that non-EU likes to throw out. But this little tidbit seems particular on the edge of wormhole connected neutron star mergers.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/spotligh ... ar-AABAly4

I seriously hope you have AdBlock and NoScript before clicking that link. Here's the small quote I would like to share
dark matter. This is the mystery substance that makes up about 27 percent of the universe
HOORAY! It's all time LOW for DM. We've come a long way from 99, 95, 90, 60, 45... Some day I hope we get to ZERO. But watch, because just like Plank now means a Kilogram. Everything can be measured by nothing. Just make it up.
a low-mass dark-matter subhalo
For Real! Google it, Something Appears to Have Ripped a Massive Hole in the Milky Way’s Edge
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes