Electric Sun

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Electric Sun

Unread post by nick c » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:31 am

hi david barclay,

The Electric Star (aka Electric Sun) model requires an external source of power. The theory is a modified version of the original as proposed by Ralph Juergens:
http://www.kronos-press.com/juergens/k0404-stellar.htm
http://www.kronos-press.com/juergens/k0 ... sphere.htm
http://www.kronos-press.com/juergens/k0 ... tric-i.htm
http://www.kronos-press.com/juergens/k0 ... ric-ii.htm

I would suggest reading The Electric Sky by Donald Scott. There is a summary on his website:
[url2=http://www.electric-cosmos.org/sun.htm]The Electric Sun Hypothesis[/url2]
But again, the book is highly recommended.
from p.86:
Scott wrote: Because of its size, the Sun has a large electric capacitance (ability to hold charge). This capacitance receives charge from cosmic currents that exist in our arm of the Milky Way galaxy. The Sun thus exhibits a relatively high voltage. Electrical power (in Watts) is equal to the product of voltage (in Volts) times current (Amperes).
Juergens calculated that the Sun's voltage, multiplied by the total value of the current coming toward it, is sufficient to produce the Sun's observed power output. He therefore concluded that the Sun is powered by its galactic environment, not from within itself.
nick c

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:55 pm

Okay, Thornhill has published his article.

We are now at least in the ballpark of drawing something up that I can "see".

We have this as the overview.
Stellar Z-pinch small.jpg
Which expands to this:
Solar Environment small.jpg
and then there is my plasma ball sitting in the middle.
192px-Plasma-lamp_2.jpg
192px-Plasma-lamp_2.jpg (18.07 KiB) Viewed 14603 times
Okay, now we are getting close.

The next thing we have to ask is, does the Earth fit in the same combination of images the way the heliosphere does. Could we draw the Birkeland current from the Sun the same way, with the Earth floating in the middle.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:18 pm

I posted a different version of this a bit ago on another thread, Physics of the Saturnian Theory, but it may apply to the current discussion.

I saw this on BBC World News America.

New ring around Saturn. 8m miles in diameter and 3m miles wide, only visible in the infrared.
How well do we know the planets in our galaxy? Saturn is the one with the mysterious and rather beautiful rings.

But today astronomers announced that they have found a huge new ring around the planet, eight million miles from Saturn, a ring so large that it could fit one billion planet earth's inside it.

If it's so huge, how could we have missed it for so long?
New ring detected around Saturn
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/w ... 296066.stm

I captured some of the images just in case the video goes away over time.

The new ring.
01.jpg
How it would look if visible.
02.jpg
Scale of the ring to Saturn.
04.jpg
Is that new ring inside or outside Saturn's magnetopause.

If the ring is outside the magnetopause then is it the same as the "ring of pearls" where the z-pinch filament hits the "disk of charged particles from Saturn".

If it is, then that would give us the scale of how big the z-pinch is to Saturn, and that would help figure out the solar system z-pinch, and the galactic z-pinch, since everything scales up.

Also, if the ring around Saturn is outside the magnetopause then that implies the Earth should have a similar ring around our magnetopause. That each planet should also have a ring like that.

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:58 pm

If the ring is outside the magnetopause then is it the same as the "ring of pearls" where the z-pinch filament hits the "disk of charged particles from Saturn".
The ring is outside Saturn's magnetosphere. I can't understand the figures given on the Cassini page but Titan orbits on the limit of the magnetospere (and actually dips in and out due to it's eliptical orbit) and Pheobe is much further out than Titan:

Titan is roughly 1.2 million miles from Saturn, Pheobe is just under 13 million miles from Saturn. That doesn't sound right but it came from the Cassini web site

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:49 pm

redeye wrote:The ring is outside Saturn's magnetosphere.
If that is the case, then, Wow! I'm beginning to "see" this a bit clearer here.

- If the new ring of Saturn is that "ring of pearls" of a planetary z-pinch then we know the axis angle of the Saturn z-pinch. Whoa!

Based on Thornhill's article there should be points above and below that axis that "may be a source of high energy particles". Look at those two points in the picture, "Double Layer (cosmic ray particles?)" to see what I mean.
- So, based on the diagram, Saturn may have two high energy points, one above, one below, between 5m to 8m miles along the z-pinch axis.

What I can "see" so far:

Each planet is inside a magnetopause(plasma ball)
192px-Plasma-lamp_2.jpg
192px-Plasma-lamp_2.jpg (18.07 KiB) Viewed 14549 times
that is in the middle of a planetary z-pinch, that has a ring where the z-pinch contacts the plasma flowing from the magnetopause
with possibly high energy sources above and below the axis where a double layer forms.

- That means we need to look for a ring, and those high energy sources, to find the axis of each planets magnetopause(plasma ball).

Now, what I need pinned down, is how this
Planetary Nebula small.jpg
fits inside this.
Birkeland-Current-pair-twisted.jpg
Birkeland-Current-pair-twisted.jpg (13.57 KiB) Viewed 14549 times
And how those twisted pairs would look inside this.
192px-Plasma-lamp_2.jpg
192px-Plasma-lamp_2.jpg (18.07 KiB) Viewed 14549 times
See, it all comes back to the novelty plasma ball. If you haven't bought one yet, do so. They provide endless hours of fascination.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 pm

I love my plasma ball. I use the glass globe to represent the heliosphere.
My granddaughter who is four, understands the EU.
Her teacher said she was the most intelligent person in her class by far.
She even speaks three languages. English, French, Russian.
:D
Point being a child can understand the EU.
The gravity idea does not make sense.
The thermonuclear idea, does not make sense.
The EU makes total sense.
:geek:
The Plasma balls are a wonderful teaching tool.
I suggest everyone have one *(at least) as well.

I look at mine and use mine as a teaching tool all the time.
I also build a lot with my Zome Tools Kit. I doodle with Spirograph now and then too.

I use the Zome and Spirograph to explain the concept of Sacred Geometry and atomic structure, which leads right into the new science of nanotechnology and matamaterials which is so easy and fun. I explain the concept of quantum units, aether as a rotating magnetic field with a quantum spin of 2, angular momentum, mass, frequency, quantum spin, atomic geometry, molecular geometry, electronic component shape and function, with the idea that structure and function cannot be seperated, as a rule of thumb, with a Zome Tools kit and the Spirograph.

I explain the EU fundamentals with the Plasma ball to everyone.

The plasma ball is a perfect tool to explain dark mode, glow mode, arc mode as well as double layers and the Z Pinch. As well you can explain the different steps of sunspots, how phase conjugation works, scalar longitudinal waves, brikeland currents, magnetic tubes, and Tesla too, as it is a Tesla coil after all. I explain AC, DC, LONGITUDINAL current, The Tesla Coil and his three coil device, the Impulse Magnifying Transmitter and wireless transmission of electricity in a vacuum via longitudinal waves and phase conjugation. I include material on the geometry of Charge via the APM (Aether Physics Model), space and the vacuum quantum flux, the zero point at the center of the sphere, as well as the lecture material of MIT on EM and ES with the plasma ball.

All in one little lecture....three simple tools, a Plasma Ball, Spirograph and Zome.

No wonder my little granddaughter is so smart.
Its all in the teaching and it must be fun...and plasma balls and zome and spirograph are fun as well as super educational. I hope that my life here changes the intelligence of all those around me and brings out the kid in everyone at the same time.

JL>
:ugeek:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Latest and largest sunspot of the new cycle.
http://spaceweather.com/images2009/29oc ... ikgge63cf4
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 am

In the latest TPOD,

Dwarf Galaxies Pose Big Problems
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2009/ ... oblems.htm

there was a link to another possible fit to the structure.

DISTANT RING OF STARS FOUND CIRCLING THE MILKY WAY
http://www.sdss.org/news/releases/20030 ... kyway.html
halo_lores small 2.jpg
The picture fits the ring created around the plasma ball where the currents all tie in.

Anaconda

Unread post by Anaconda » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:10 am

The Milky Way Ring pictured above reminds me of Hoag's Object:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... object.jpg

Plasma Cosmology allows you to see so many connections.

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:25 am

Yep, and the recently discovered "belt", or ring, of energetic neutrals around the heliosphere.
That new, huge "ring" surrounding Saturn.

Hah, that might explain "gravitational lensing" they think they've detected around some galaxies, basically forming a ring pretty much like the one around our own milky way.
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

Anaconda

Re: Hoag's Object

Unread post by Anaconda » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:31 am

Re: Hoag's Object: TPOD

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2008/ ... 19hoag.htm

This 1960 prediction is spot on:
“The earth, the sun and many stars possess general magnetic fields. It is possible that interstellar clouds are magnetized, that spiral arms have regular magnetic fields, and that galaxies also have general magnetic fields. Even if the views of different authors are still conflicting, it seems reasonably certain that interstellar matter is usually magnetized. This makes is likely that there should be some very general process which produces magnetic fields in fluid bodies as different as the earth’s fluid interior, the stars, and interstellar matter. The energy required for magnetization can easily be drawn from the kinetic energy of internal motions, but the difficulty is to find a workable mechanism from the production of magnetic fields.” (Alfvén, H. “On the Origin of Cosmic Magnetic Fields”, Royal Institute of Stockholm, October 28, 1960).
If somebody asks you for a successful prediction made by Plasma Cosmology, here it is :idea:

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:46 am

So, who can calculate the frequency of the dipole associated with the Milky Way ring?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:09 pm

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:38 pm

So we have this
which looks like this from the side.
And this (Hoag's Object)
Hoag's_object small.jpg
and this (Cartwheel Galaxy)
cartwheel_opt small.jpg
that are possibly the same kind of ring where the z-pinch filament ties into the galaxies.

That means there should be a large cosmic ray source right in the center of "Hoag's Object", since we are looking from above at the "central z-pinch current column", and one behind and below the "Cartwheel Galaxy" along its axis.

I need to go back and read through all of the EU stuff from the beginning again. With what has been discussed in this thread, and a few other threads, some things leap out more visually than before. I'd missed things because of the paradigm shift needed to "see" this stuff.

There are too many pieces scattered throughout the various EU sites that have not been pulled together in a coherent way, i.e., with pictures and diagrams so that I can "see" how they actually fit together. Too many pieces of the puzzle are still sitting on the side, not yet snapped into place.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:39 pm

jjohnson offered:
GaryN - could this help?
Actually JJ, I was hoping more to see some figures. I have my own formula for a ballpark number, and was just hoping someone would come up with a number close to my 3.15e-15 Hz. Thanks though.

And thanks for the cartwheel galaxy image allynh. I'll put that in my magnetron folder.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller