What is at the "Very" centre of the galaxy?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Maddogkull

What is at the "Very" centre of the galaxy?

Unread post by Maddogkull » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Of course main stream science says a black hole is there and the brightness is caused by accretion of dust (I think). Now what are PC theories? It is probably of some sort of electrical/plasma nature? But what is at the very centre? Is it just highly magnetic?

starbiter

Re: What is at the "Very" centre of the galaxy?

Unread post by starbiter » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:56 pm

I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Absolutely nothing. There is not a speck of matter at the core. Thats what I predict.
Secrets of Edward Leedskalnin
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla
Electricity = Magnetism x Speed of Light Squared... Thats what he really meant.

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:46 am

feet2thefire wrote:My speculation is that there is a black hole type of jet at the very core, spewing material at near the speed of light, along the axis of the spinning accretion disk.
Welcome to the forums.

I'm curious how the variation in the temperatures of the "hot gas"(Plasma) surrounding the galactic core - between 10 million and 100 million degrees Celsius - fits into your views?
Absolutely nothing. There is not a speck of matter at the core. That's what I predict.
May I ask what you are basing this prediction on?

Standard imaging of the galactic core shows large collections of 'dust' surrounding it, and X-Ray observations show large amounts of plasma within the 'dusty' core.

Both dust and plasma are forms of matter and both are clearly evident around the core, if not right in it.

But the core itself won't have a speck of matter in it?

No offense intended but to me that seems highly illogical.
The difference between a Creationist and a believer in the Big Bang is that the Creationists admit they are operating on blind faith... Big Bang believers call their blind faith "theoretical mathematical variables" and claim to be scientists rather than the theologists they really are.

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:55 am

feet2thefire wrote:My speculation is that there is a black hole type of jet at the very core, spewing material at near the speed of light, along the axis of the spinning accretion disk.
But surely nothing escapes the grip of a Black hole - not even light.
This is what the relativists keep telling us in the text books.
So what is being spewed out at near light speed?

Black Holes do not exist.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 am

Absolutely nothing. There is not a speck of matter at the core. Thats what I predict.
That's how I see it remelic, no matter. There is however, the vacuum spark, an event that is not fully understood, emits no visible light, and does not jump from point to point. This 'dark sun' exists at the center of all electron flows that have a gap in them due to tension, and is the source of energy at the center of most spherical celestial objects, including the earth. The center of the galaxy has a really powerful vacuum spark. From the vacuum spark are built up all the EM structures that lead to the formation of our material Universe.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:50 am

GaryN wrote:
That's how I see it remelic, no matter. There is however, the vacuum spark, an event that is not fully understood, emits no visible light, and does not jump from point to point. This 'dark sun' exists at the center of all electron flows that have a gap in them due to tension, and is the source of energy at the center of most spherical celestial objects, including the earth. The center of the galaxy has a really powerful vacuum spark. From the vacuum spark are built up all the EM structures that lead to the formation of our material Universe.
Yes a vacuum that works with the same physics as a sink draining. When you compare this to any vortex in a fluid, you will see that there is nothing at their cores. The eye of the hurricane is calm and void of any material. What is so hard to believe about an empty core at the center of the galaxy?

Space is fluid. Everything is in a fluid state, the only thing that changes is the viscosity. The vortex is at the heart of anything that requires energy, and what is at the heart of the vortex? Nothing. I rest my case.

Cheers.
Secrets of Edward Leedskalnin
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla
Electricity = Magnetism x Speed of Light Squared... Thats what he really meant.

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Because there is always some sort of energy state in the universe. there has never been absolute zero. Lowest they have gotten was around what, 2 kelvin? They would out that there are virtual particles popping in and out of existence.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:01 pm

remelic wrote:
GaryN wrote:
Yes a vacuum that works with the same physics as a sink draining. When you compare this to any vortex in a fluid, you will see that there is nothing at their cores. The eye of the hurricane is calm and void of any material. What is so hard to believe about an empty core at the center of the galaxy?

Space is fluid. Everything is in a fluid state, the only thing that changes is the viscosity. The vortex is at the heart of anything that requires energy, and what is at the heart of the vortex? Nothing. I rest my case.

Cheers.
Hi Remelic,
Excellent post. The highlighted part is just my favourite bit. My thinking had 'congealed' but your 'viscous' is better.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Maddogkull wrote:Of course main stream science says a black hole is there and the brightness is caused by accretion of dust (I think). Now what are PC theories? It is probably of some sort of electrical/plasma nature? But what is at the very centre? Is it just highly magnetic?
At the center of the galaxy:
From an electric universe point of view, this is the most active expression of the electric power of the Milky Way. This is where currents are focused from the spiral arms down into a tiny donut-shaped plasmoid. From the center of this plasmoid, electric currents spray out from the axis of the galaxy, then return along the spiral arms, inducing magnetic fields and lighting up the stars. The energy stored in the plasmoid is released in prodigious outbursts of high speed particles and radiation, heralded by explosive flares.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2004/ ... galaxy.htm
EU theory states that located at the center of a galaxy is a "plasmoid." The name was given by Bostick in the 1950's to describe a donut (torus) shaped organized structure that forms in plasmas. He described a "plasmoid" as a plasma/magnetic entity.
Abstract
A plasma gun has been developed which projects ionized matter (metallic and deuterium ions) at speeds up to 2×107 cm per second. There is some evidence to support the hypothesis that the plasma projected by this gun comes off in an expanding torus which is shaped by its own magnetic field. When the plasma gun is fired into a dc magnetic field, the plasma forms a compact geometrical configuration (a plasma-magnetic entity called a plasmoid) which proceeds across the magnetic field. Plasmoids appear to be plasma cylinders elongated in the direction of the magnetic field. Plasmoids possess a measurable magnetic moment, a measurable translational speed, a transverse electric field, and a measurable size. Plasmoids can interact with each other, seemingly by reflecting off one another. Their orbits can also be made to curve toward one another. Plasmoids can be made to spiral to a stop if projected into a gas at about 10-3 mm Hg pressure. Plasmoids can also be made to smash each other into fragments. There is some scant evidence to support the hypothesis that they undergo fission and possess spin.

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-b ... ML&format=

Further reading:

"What laboratory-produced plasma structures can contribute to the understanding of cosmic structures both large and small"
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-b ... 22c9c11925

"New Twist on Birkeland Currents"
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... hp?p=18270

"Experimental Study of Plasmoids"
http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi- ... etype=.pdf

Nick

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:57 pm

So this "vortex" which has nothing at it's core in the "fluid" space mimics the physics of a sink drain while being electromagnetic in nature?

Maybe I just don't understand you but to me it seems like you are proposing the EU equivalent of a black hole, using some very colorful and confusing language while at it.

The physics of a sink draining is a poor analogy unless you are saying there is a pipe in which the matter of the galaxy flows down at the center of the vortex - which is basically an oversimplified black hole.

Without air coming up through the drain pipe to displace the water flowing down no vortex would be created no matter how much water you have in the sink, in fact the sink wouldn't drain at all without that air coming up. The vortex doesn't exist until you pull the plug, so what is the galactic 'plug' or drain then that produces this vortex?

Are you saying electromagnetic energy flowing into the center of the galaxy is causing the vortex effect?

If so all you are doing is extremely over-complicating the existing plasmoid theory of the EU.

FAKE EDIT: Seems Nick beat me to it. :roll:

Real edit: And with a lot of great info, thanks Nick! :D
The difference between a Creationist and a believer in the Big Bang is that the Creationists admit they are operating on blind faith... Big Bang believers call their blind faith "theoretical mathematical variables" and claim to be scientists rather than the theologists they really are.

davesmith_au
Site Admin

Unread post by davesmith_au » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:39 pm

CTJG 1986 wrote:If so all you are doing is extremely over-complicating the existing plasmoid theory of the EU.
Exactly. Everyone discussing matters on the Electric Universe boards should be discussing EU theory. As the discussion should be in the scientific realm, EU should be compared to published materials, not evey one else's "Pet Theory".

Nick, CTJG 1986 (do you have a simpler handle? :) ), starbiter and neilwilkes have hit the nail on the head, doing what is meant to be done on the EU boards. Presenting material published by Thornhill and other EU proponents is the best and least confusing way to answer such questions. Other posters on this thread (and many others besides) are just muddying the waters. Let's try to keep the Electric Universe discussions on topic, please. Our forum is beginning to look like a dog's breakfast...

Dave Smith.
Forum Administrator.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:49 pm

davesmith_au wrote:
CTJG 1986 wrote:If so all you are doing is extremely over-complicating the existing plasmoid theory of the EU.
Exactly. Everyone discussing matters on the Electric Universe boards should be discussing EU theory. As the discussion should be in the scientific realm, EU should be compared to published materials, not evey one else's "Pet Theory".

Nick, CTJG 1986 (do you have a simpler handle? :) ), starbiter and neilwilkes have hit the nail on the head, doing what is meant to be done on the EU boards. Presenting material published by Thornhill and other EU proponents is the best and least confusing way to answer such questions. Other posters on this thread (and many others besides) are just muddying the waters. Let's try to keep the Electric Universe discussions on topic, please. Our forum is beginning to look like a dog's breakfast...

Dave Smith.
Forum Administrator.
To be fair the substance of this site and these forums is very thought provoking material and I can understand why people wander off of EU topics from time to time. I myself have done so a few times I admit and apologize for.

But with that being said the forum setup here seems quite clear to me and it indicates that most of the forums here are for accepted EU theory discussion with NIaMI designated as the place to further any EU discussion beyond what is accepted by Thornhill and other main EU proponents.

Cluttering up the discussions of the actual EU theories with all kinds of individual's speculation isn't going to help anyone to better understand the EU theory, as I naturally assume is the purpose of this site.

Certainly I do approve of that speculation and theorizing but it should be contained to the proper places here, and the main EU forum is not the right place.
do you have a simpler handle?
Sure, I go by Jonny but I usually forget to 'sign' my posts as such. In the past I went by my full name but after a bad case of stolen identity I have become rather paranoid about revealing any personal information online.

Jonny

MosaicDave

Unread post by MosaicDave » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:52 pm

CTJG 1986 wrote:Without air coming up through the drain pipe to displace the water flowing down no vortex would be created no matter how much water you have in the sink, in fact the sink wouldn't drain at all without that air coming up.
The "vortex" in your drain, isn't formed by, nor does it require, air coming up... Just watch a whirlpool form, from the top down.

You're not supposed to have air coming up from your drains; they're supposed to be vented to the outdoors. If that's happening in your house, you need to call a plumber (especially if it's happening in your toilet).

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:42 pm

MosaicDave wrote:
CTJG 1986 wrote:Without air coming up through the drain pipe to displace the water flowing down no vortex would be created no matter how much water you have in the sink, in fact the sink wouldn't drain at all without that air coming up.
The "vortex" in your drain, isn't formed by, nor does it require, air coming up... Just watch a whirlpool form, from the top down.

You're not supposed to have air coming up from your drains; they're supposed to be vented to the outdoors. If that's happening in your house, you need to call a plumber (especially if it's happening in your toilet).
Sorry, I forgot to proof read before posting, and since I've been doing plumbing for years I could handle it myself if it was that way.

What I meant was that the vented line allows air to move down with the water, without that vent and the air moving with it you'll be lucky to get a weak whirlpool effect, you certainly won't get a strong vortex as Remelic seems to be inferring is the case with the galactic core.

It is that open line with air flowing through it that allows the vortex to form, without that air movement there will be no vortex.

My point on that matter was simply that his analogy of the kitchen sink drain doesn't add up with what he was discussing, I agree with you that a natural whirlpool would have been a far better analogy.

But I also mentioned it just so I would have more than one or two lines to say in regards to pointing out they were over-complicating an existing theory which is supported by this site and it's staff members.