Magnetic Fluid Universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

remelic

Magnetic Fluid Universe

Unread post by remelic » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Sorry to take so long with this I've been busy,

Magnetic Fluid Universe

Magnetism can be explained simply as a fluid who's particles contain a continuous kinetic energy. This may be hard to accept at first but you will see why in a moment. This fluid is everywhere and in everything and is made of particles that are much smaller then Atoms, about 200,000,000 times smaller, thats why no one has seen them yet. They move in a chaotic motion similar to the following video demonstration when not under any external influence.

http://www.youtube.com/v/hVG6zeZIY2Y

These particles exhibit magnetic properties where likes repel and opposites attract. These particles cannot be contained because trying to do so results in an increase in their energy. This causes light and extreme heat. When you apply pressure to this fluid, it will do what it can to maintain equilibrium as fast as possible. If there is a force applied to the magnetic fluid, it generates a force in the opposite direction, which will also generate light and heat in the form of electricity.

This fluid is incompressible and there is nothing that can divide it due to its size and nature. It permeates all physical materials and provides the environment for Atoms to exist. I personally believe this is the source of the electron cloud around Atoms and I will demonstrate why later.

This fluid is also the source of electricity as I mentioned above. When you put pressure on the fluid, many, many, collisions occur between the magnetic particles and when they collide they spin around each other and create light and heat as well as a tiny vortex that rolls through the fluid. This vortex is essentially a tiny lightning-bolt. Any vortex created in the fluid will generate a “charge” but a vortex doesn't happen for any reason. There has to be a flow generated by an outside source. Then a vortex will form producing a “charge” perpendicular to the initial source. When a large enough vortex is generated then the solid object will begin to move perpendicular to the flow. This is basic aerodynamics except the flow of this magnetic fluid is not so easy to get moving. In essence it is very viscous in nature. This can be demonstrated by magnetic braking that supposedly generates eddy currents that oppose the moving flow and slow a moving conductor. This is easier to imagine as an object that is moving along through the air before crashing into a flowing river. The force of the flowing water will surely slow the object forcing it in the direction of flow. This is a crude analogy.

So we established that the magnetic fluid is high in viscosity (as an unknown value) and that it generates light and heat when a vortex is in motion. This vortex is also considered the source of a charge as it rolls through the fluid and its size determines its magnitude. Of course it is rare, if not impossible, that a charge would exist by itself and it requires something to generate a disturbance first.

Electricity, the way we know it, is only found in wires or conductors but this is a flawed analysis. All of Maxwell's equations (great that they are) only work for wires and conductors. The real model for electricity is based on this fluid. The spinning magnetic fluid is essentially electricity. When you spin a fluid it creates a vortex. When you rub cat fur on a glass plate, you are basically creating tiny vortices in the fluid over the surface of the glass. They are like tiny tornadoes spinning over their atoms reaching outward. The more you make, the greater they become and they can add together to grow in strength.

A magnetic field around a wire is caused by the flow of this fluid through/over the conducting wire. As it moves through the wire, the fluid gets pulled in by this force just like water pouring down a drain. The wire can be considered the drain and the water is the magnetic fluid. Maybe you would like it if it were called electric fluid, either way it works the same no mater what you call it.

To demonstrate how likes repel and how opposites attract, just imagine two vortices spinning in this fluid and when they are spinning in opposition they will attract because there is only so much fluid that they can use. The same principle applies to two vortices spinning in the same direction. They will push each other away to an exact distance that allows both vortices to share in the fluid they are in.

Tight spinning z-pinch between atoms in this fluid.
(the source of the spark)
This picture shows how the fluid is flowing between the wire's atoms spinning as a vortex around the atoms. The vortex wavelength grows with distance from the Atoms.

Attraction of spinning fluid around a wire.
These sources want to move toward each other only because they are spinning and sharing this fluid.

Repelling spinning fluid around a wire.
These sources want to move away from each other.

These pictures are drawn using a program I made and these points are all 1/R^2 relationship. The strength of the spiral is determined by the amount of Amps and follows Maxwell's equations.

Atoms vibrate with a frequency which relates their temperature and luminescence. This vibration creates a physical spherical wave in the fluid in which everything exists. Atoms interact with each other purely by this vibration and direct contact. Higher vibrations attract lower vibrations and if they collide the higher vibrating Atom will transfer some of its vibration to the lower one. When two Atoms are in equilibrium they do not attract or repel. When different Atoms are vibrating in equilibrium with each other they form a molecules that vibrates in unison.

Atoms vibrating in the magnetic fluid.

Anyway, thats the just of it. There is so much more to this because it is the universe. It is the stuff between stars. The more gaseous the substance the more of this fluid there is between the Atoms. Air has a lot of this fluid. I had to give you guys something before I leave. I will be going away for a while, maybe a year or so. Please think about it before knocking it. It makes sense to me and if this is true, then working with electricity/magnetism should be a snap now. I'm going to test this and the Leedakalnin hypotheses and I will return with my info.

Thanks for listening to my crazy thought!

Cheers.
Secrets of Edward Leedskalnin
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla
Electricity = Magnetism x Speed of Light Squared... Thats what he really meant.

Maddogkull

Re: Magnetic Fluid Universe

Unread post by Maddogkull » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:47 pm

So are you saying the most basic unit of this universe is magnetism? So at planck length there are magnetic particles??

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Maddogkull wrote:So are you saying the most basic unit of this universe is magnetism? So at planck length there are magnetic particles??
You could say that I suppose.
The properties of the magnetic particles goes beyond magnetic attraction/repulsion though.
They are responsible for the "spark" also.
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm sorry, I was troubled by the "spark" analogy.

Static charge is the spinning of this fluid around Atoms and this can cause other objects that come into the proximity to start their fluid spinning around them. Once the fluid is in motion it is very difficult to stop it. When an object is charged up and a uncharged conductor is brought close to it, the charge will jump back and fourth leaving some charge behind every time. In the process of this jumping, Atoms are being smashed together because the charge leaping across the air fills the air forcing the Atoms away. As the charge lands on the next conductor, the quick collapse of the void in the air causes the Atoms to rush inward smashing into each other. This is the cause of the Light and Heat.
These exchanges take place in a fraction of a second as the two surfaces try to balance out their charge.

I know this sounds like a mad idea but just think about it.

Benjamin Franklin was right to call it an electrical fluid (don't know if he coined the term).
His discoveries resulted from his investigations of electricity. Franklin proposed that "vitreous" and "resinous" electricity were not different types of "electrical fluid" (as electricity was called then), but the same electrical fluid under different pressures. He was the first to label them as positive and negative respectively,[24] and he was the first to discover the principle of conservation of charge.[25]
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin

Another valuable source: The Magnetic Atom - Pier Luigi Ighina - http://www.svpvril.com/ighina/magatom.html
If you take what he was supposedly observing as fact and imagine how a universe would work under those principles, a lot of things begin to make sense.
He tried to observe some magnetite crystals over a long period of time without obtaining results. He was particularly interested in the magnetic flux, so he tried to observe a piece of crystalline glass which was interposed between a magnet and a piece of iron. If there was a flux something would deposit on the glass surface. No results.

One day, while he was observing the glass, he inadvertently hit a magnet which fell on the ground passing close to the glass. He saw a lot of movement and lightning. After long observations of this phenomenon he could detect a very small atom. He noticed that the irradiations of radioactive metals was due to these small atoms which reacted with the radioactive metal atoms taking them to their maximum motion and creating an amorphous state of matter around; this amorphous matter would not allow the growing motion to disperse by hitting atoms in the surrounding area. These small atoms he called magnetic atoms and (as previously said) were responsible for the motion of all the other atoms in nature. But the most important property of these atoms was not only that they could unite themselves with each other, but that they could raise their motion and the one of the adjacent atoms with the cooperation of other magnetic atoms. In the meantime he observed that all existing matter had the property of having a particular atomic motion (vibration) that determined the substance and the shape of that particular matter. He thought then that if he could build an apparatus that would be able to shift the atomic motion of the matter, he could change the structure of that matter. He realized that this was exactly what Mother Nature is doing in the changes of the vegetative substances existing on earth.
- http://www.svpvril.com/ighina/magatom.html

If his observations are correct and valid, which IMO they are, there is a lot that can be learned from it.

Cheers.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:10 am

Remelic,
Wonderfull posts, ALL is ONE.
Everything, especially living entoties have a specific signal( words are crap as describing such)
As a dowser I atune to whatever via the palms of My hands , or soles of my feet.
by holding suitable materials in my hands the specific signal is then able to move the held materials( carbon fibre is great) to correspond to the signals direction and flow .
Kevin

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:45 am

kevin wrote:Remelic,
Wonderfull posts, ALL is ONE.
Everything, especially living entoties have a specific signal( words are crap as describing such)
As a dowser I atune to whatever via the palms of My hands , or soles of my feet.
by holding suitable materials in my hands the specific signal is then able to move the held materials( carbon fibre is great) to correspond to the signals direction and flow .
Kevin
I understand. I did a lot of experiments with static surfaces and moving objects across these surfaces. It's quite amazing how each of these objects can have their own charge and how the align themselves accordingly along the surface. When you force them in a direction, they fly across the surface looking for a suitable spot to rest on. I also noticed that all the interactions were static shocks pushing the objects. They act like they have vortices spinning around them and you can change the direction this vortex by interacting with it using another object.

Here is a great experiment you can setup in five seconds.

Supplies:
1. A plastic surface like Plexiglas or a margarine container lid.
2. A wool sock or silk cloth.
3. Some small light spheres like Coriander Seeds or Cake Candy Decorations (The small spheres). Sea Salt works great also. Table Salt it the most interesting but the effect is best viewed using Coriander. ;)
4. A toothpick and/or a straitened paper clip.

Rub the surface of the plastic with the wool of silk for a while. Use a little pressure and create a nice charge over the surface. Then spill a few of your chosen objects on the surface. Use a toothpick and slowly approach an object and give it a shove. Try just touching it a few times without moving it and it will eventually repel the toothpick. Once you feel that all the objects have positioned themselves across the surface, take your silk and gently rub the bottom of the surface and you will see them follow the silk. You may also notice that they prefer different colors on the surface, especially over the margarine or yogurt lids.

I've spent hours messing with static surfaces. ;) It made me realize a lot about gravity and how matter holds itself together. You can feel the charge on the surface quite easily if you move your hand toward and away slowly. I'm sure you are familiar with this.

Anyway I have a long drive ahead of me tomorrow.
Good night.

Maddogkull

Unread post by Maddogkull » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:26 am

Just wondering, hasen't dowsing been debunked by randi and others? Have you seen any of those videos debunking it? Just wondering?

Maddogkull

Unread post by Maddogkull » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:10 am

Let me just get this straight, so magnetic atoms are what makes everything go together? How does this fit into the plasma/EU model, just wondering?

earls

Unread post by earls » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Moderator note: Previous post deleted as per request of earls

"magnetic atoms are what makes everything go together? How does this fit into the plasma/EU mode"

Atoms are recognized to have have all aspects of electromagnetism - charge (electric fields), magnetic fields, and currents (moving EM fields) in both mainstream and EU.

I believe remelic's theory however holds magnetism as "god" per se. All forces are manifestations of the magnetic field, different sides of the same dice.

Maddogkull1

Unread post by Maddogkull1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 am

I didn't see anywere that he mentioned god?? I was under the impression that magnetic atoms are what makes up the foundations of the universe the the planck length scale???

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:29 am

Hi Remelic,

When you read this next year, you may want check your theory again. I took 3 quotes from your articel that pose a problem to your model, namely these:
When you apply pressure to this fluid
When you put pressure on the fluid
You have your magnetic fluid and then suddenly somehwere a pressure is applied, what force is this? what agent causes the pressure?
a vortex doesn't happen for any reason. There has to be a flow generated by an outside source
Indeed a vortex has a reason for its existence, what is it? Your answer: a flow generated by an outside source, is not an adequate enough reason. What is this flow, a flow of what? You say your magnetic fluid is everywhere, how could there be an "outside" source?

Kind regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:13 am

Maddogkull wrote:Just wondering, hasen't dowsing been debunked by randi and others? Have you seen any of those videos debunking it? Just wondering?
If you believe what randi offers, then You must also believe in the tooth fairy????

IMHO, Dowsing is an ability we and all in creation have to connect with whatever due to the base substance been perfectly packed akin to a solid.
The dowser is modulating to both recieve and send out signals that connect via this base substance.
Atunement that is possible because the dowser is alive, is capable of atuning to anything in creation.

Randi is a showman that SETS UP dowsers with so called tests that are none familier to themselves.
My dowsing is increasing constantly due to practise and recognition, it is a sense too long demonised by religions in particuler.
It will show how false they are.
Kevin

Nitai

Unread post by Nitai » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:56 am

Kevin, how did you get into dowsing? What other things are you able to sense?

Do you think having this extra-sensory skill is an advantage over someone who does it?
"If you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality.” - Halton Arp.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 am

Nitai wrote:Kevin, how did you get into dowsing? What other things are you able to sense?

Do you think having this extra-sensory skill is an advantage over someone who does it?
I was shown from an early age, all my family were plumbers, and I was taught how to find pipes and water, but it is very different now.
It is about focus and been able to recognise and modulate to whatever.
Everything in creation has a field that maintains the memory of how that whatever in creation is locally orientated to remember what it is, thus You can modulate Your own field to connect to whatever else.
The palms of the hands and soles of the feet are the antennae as such.And they have polarity.
WE are electric beings in an electric universe, hence why I am attracted here, the best place to better comprehend this.
The birds and the bee's all utilise this, as do fish etc etc.
We have moved so far into a concept of seperateness that we have forgotten how all is one.
everything is made of an omni present STUFF that must be perfectly packed, and geometry of multi facets is part of this, thus multi dimensions in the self same local.
the force that permeates all of this enables MEMORY, basically to be, or not to be.
space will be where huge area is all aligned, thus less resistance.
Kevin

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Kevin said: Everything in creation has a field that maintains the memory of how that whatever in creation is locally orientated to remember what it is, thus you can modulate your own field to connect to whatever else.

The palms of the hands and soles of the feet are the antennae as such. And they have polarity.

We are electric beings in an electric universe, hence why I am attracted here, the best place to better comprehend this.
Vibrational Awareness
http://www.amycamie.com/vibrationalawareness.html
In Joshua Leed's book, The Power of Sound, he states:

"All material consists of atomic material; molecules, atoms, electrons, protons, neutrons, and subatomic particles. Each atom consists of a nucleus surrounded by electrons, revolving at the speed of six hundred miles per second. It is an accepted construct of physics that motion creates frequency and frequency creates sound. Whether or not we hear it, everything has a sound, a vibration all its own." http://www.thepowerofsound.com

In Bruce Lipton's book, The Biology of Belief, he states:

"Quantum physicists discovered that physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating; each atom is like a wobbly spinning top that radiates energy. Because each atom has its own specific energy signature (wobble), assemblies of atoms (molecules) collectively radiate their own identifying energy patterns. So every material structure in the universe, including you and me, radiates a unique energy signature." http://www.brucelipton.com
Ten-Dimensional Universe
http://www.heartcom.org/10-D.htm
Understanding how it is ALL connected via Geometrically Ordered Divinity (G.O.D.) in the fractal-geometrized universe.

Modern science has finally come to realize that at least 90% of the brain, that we supposedly never use, actually corresponds to the role of 90% of our DNA that was once called "junk DNA", but is now understood as a communications interface between our physical brain and the universe at large.

As the veil of separation thins on the accelerating timeline to 2012 Galactic O-Point, the sense of separation between the DNA/brain connection on the "inner" and the nonlinear DNA/universe communications on the "outer", is transcended in Effective Sensory Perception ways.

An approximate analogy is how the instant, everywhere, interactive Internet has eliminated time and space like the neural-networking of computer "brain cells" worldwide. The next phase of the computer/Internet rEVOLUTION will provide a universal interface standard for mass-to-massTeLeComm that connects the hearts and minds of global Net reality, utilizing the virtually untapped spirit fire of Cosmic to geometrize cultural DNA for social conscience in our social networks.

"Man can harness the winds, the waves and the tides, but when he can harness the power of love, then for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire."
- Teihard de Chardin
Kevin said: IMHO, Dowsing is an ability we and all in creation have to connect with whatever due to the base substance been perfectly packed akin to a solid.

The dowser is modulating to both receive and send out signals that connect via this base substance. Attunement is possible because the dowser is alive, is capable of attuning to anything in creation.
Bio-electromagnetic-photic Fields, Dowsing
http://www.drboylan.com/bioelctrcfields.html
As a person who likes to discover things, I'd like to share my latest discoveries with you.
I have been using dowsing rods as a simple mechanism to detect and measure the Bio-electromagnetic-photic field around people.

We as sparks of consciousness have access to that higher consciousness field, which both permeates the entire cosmos and our mental fields as well. Some are gifted with ready direct contact with that consciousness field. Others find the use of mediating tools to be helpful in accessing the higher consciousness field. Some such tools are dowsing rods, and the use of the pendulum, among other ways.
The use of dowsing for the location of caves, with some results from the first Royal Forest of Dean Caving Symposium, June 1994
http://www-sop.inria.fr/agos/sis/dowsing/dowsdean.html
Biolocation, more commonly known as dowsing, is an ancient technique. That it is a cross-cultural technique is evident from the fact that words exist in most languages for the technique, the rod and the operator. However, its recent use for the detection of caves from the surface is a controversial practice which has received much discussion.

The first recorded use of dowsing is thought to be a cave painting at Tassili nAjjer in the Sahara, dated to approximately 6000 B.C. This seems to show an eager crowd watching a dowsers search for water. Use of the technique is recorded by the Egyptians (c. 3000 B.C.), and after their escape from the Egyptians the Hebrews are thought to have used it (c. 2000 B.C.). The activities of their leader Moses are recorded in the Bible:

Thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink (Exodus 17:5 6)

Take the rod...and speak ye unto the rock...and it shall give forth water (Numbers 20:9 11)

It has been suggested that dowsers are detecting a physical field on site. If this is true then what could it be? The following types of fields have been suggested as possible candidates:

• Gravitational
• Magnetic
• Electric
• Electromagnetic
• Radioactive
• Seismic (the stress field around fractures, fissures and faults)
• Geothermal
• Geochemical

Of these, the magnetic, electric and electromagnetic fields are probably the most likely candidates. However, for this to be accepted, a physical explanation must be provided for the generation of the signals by the features, and for the detection mechanism within the human body.