Ceres!

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

comingfrom

Re: Ceres!

Unread post by comingfrom » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:22 pm

As you wish...
Thank you. I wish to understand.

Within the Sun's plasmasphere is the interplanetary medium, now known to not be a vacuum.
50 years ago, we used to think space is a vacuum.

The Solar wind goes out the Sun as a sheet.
It isn't spreading out radially at 360 degrees, which would cause it to become very diffuse.

And even a diffuse Solar wind, when focusing into any heavenly body, is going to form filamentary currents.

So I take it, you use the expression vacuum sealed in a relative sense.
And as for mausoleums?
A mausoleum is a stately or impressive building housing a tomb or group of tombs.

Now, either you know something about who is buried there,
or you are prejudiced against Vesta and Ceres, to use such a loaded derogatory label to describe them.

The priests of relativity are the white washed tombs.
Ceres and Vesta are cool dudes, friends of the Electric Universe.
:geek:

I'm joking. But seriously...

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Seasmith offered,
That's correct. When looking at something the scale of a solar system, it's useful to note that electric current via ion conductivity i.e. the 'solar wind' is only a part of the picture.
The other part is dielectric induction, the longitudinal ⇆ mode of current. After all, that is what Maxwell's "displacement current" is, and why there are four functions in the Telegraph Equations.

Total electric induction = EM induction + ES (magneto-dielectric) induction
That's the stuff I want to understand.
That's awesome.

Only, now I'm feeling stupid again.

Induction: the process or action of bringing about or giving rise to something.

I take it, the induction would be the potential difference between the Sun and the heliopause, which gives rise to the Solar wind.
A great big thank you, for giving me a new line of enquiry.
I've already found this on the topic, for me to study.
Four Quadrant Energy Exchange in Magnetic & Dielectric Fields of Induction

Rushthezeppelin

Unread post by Rushthezeppelin » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Steve Smith wrote:I've already explained that a couple times above...
Perhaps Ceres has a greater charge differential to the sun for some reason compared to the other observed asteroids.

Steve Smith

Unread post by Steve Smith » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:31 am

I don't have any idea what you guys are trying to prove..

Rushthezeppelin

Unread post by Rushthezeppelin » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Steve Smith wrote:I don't have any idea what you guys are trying to prove..
Ahhh didn't see the comment about Ceres lacking a mag field. Sorry about that. Is there any reason though that we aren't witnessing very lucky timing with regards to a more filamented piece of solar wind striking and perhaps these craters are magnetic anomalies that are concentrating these features? I have been unable to find a magnetic field map image of Ceres so just a hunch. I'm sure we will find out if it was luck soon. And it's not that I'm trying to prove anything, just trying to make sure we look at all possibilities.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:40 am

Rushthezeppelin wrote:
Steve Smith wrote:I don't have any idea what you guys are trying to prove..
Ahhh didn't see the comment about Ceres lacking a mag field. Sorry about that. Is there any reason though that we aren't witnessing very lucky timing with regards to a more filamented piece of solar wind striking and perhaps these craters are magnetic anomalies that are concentrating these features? I have been unable to find a magnetic field map image of Ceres so just a hunch. I'm sure we will find out if it was luck soon. And it's not that I'm trying to prove anything, just trying to make sure we look at all possibilities.
Charge is recycled by all matter, Ceres also recycles charge, any E/M effect we can measure is caused by charge at a fundamental level.

Regards,
Daniel

ps. Charge is light is photons (near infrared). Photons have radius and spin and thus a real size and thus mass.
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Rushthezeppelin

Unread post by Rushthezeppelin » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:02 pm

Thanks for the video on this recently Steve. Sorry if I sounded pushy or anything on the subject. Some of those higher res images are looking less and less like electric effects and more like a high albino substance as you claim. I havent seen some of the new photos you included in the video. I'm still trying to learn how all this works (seriously regardless of whether EU is right it has forced me to brush up and study up on alot of science, something I haven't done in years) and I tend to learn by throwing things out there sometimes. I try to make it clear that it's just sometimes random guesses but ya it's hard to convey intent on the internet sometimes. Anyways I definitely agree that electric forces were at work there sometime in the past there (perhaps during the great cataclysm more than Earth, Mars, Venus and Saturn were being reordered), it's obvious as hell when you see those wonderful hexagonal craters that just smack the impact theory in the face.

DJunqueira

Unread post by DJunqueira » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:59 am

Hi all
If Ceres is an electrically disconnected body, how it maintain its orbit around the sun? Gravity? If gravity does that, why Earth maintain its moon against the sun gravitational push?
Why things happened only in the past? Light flashes are visible in the Earth’s moon frequently even by amateurs astronomers, and that could be also an electrical phenomena. I see a continuum, but less intense electric process occurring.
If space has this so tenuous density, how comets can glow so much? Moreover, does the average density of solar wind include the Birkeland current at the poles? What is the maximum current density at the poles of Earth?

DJunqueira

Unread post by DJunqueira » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:34 pm

If the solar wind is so diffuse this news has no future.

'Electric Sails' Could Propel Superfast Spacecraft by 2025
See more at: http://www.space.com/31063-electric-sai ... zsE24.dpuf

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:15 am

DJunqueira wrote:If the solar wind is so diffuse this news has no future.

Indeed, the whole solar atmosphere, which reaches to the heliopause at least. Is not that diffuse, it is actually a tenous plasma, the planets are embedded in it, there is a heliospheric current sheet, ions and electrons and photons everywhere. Also cosmic rays from the galaxy.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Steve Smith

Unread post by Steve Smith » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:39 am

Indeed, the whole solar atmosphere, which reaches to the heliopause at least. Is not that diffuse,
How do you define "not that diffuse"?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:28 pm

D_Archer wrote:
DJunqueira wrote:
If the solar wind is so diffuse this news has no future.

Indeed, the whole solar atmosphere, which reaches to the heliopause at least. Is not that diffuse, it is actually a tenous plasma, the planets are embedded in it, there is a heliospheric current sheet, ions and electrons and photons everywhere. Also cosmic rays from the galaxy.
And don't forget those giant "gravity waves" :D :D

But wait, aren't ocean waves gravity waves ? Can one even conceive of ocean waves being generated in the absence of Gravity ?

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:07 am

Steve Smith wrote:
Indeed, the whole solar atmosphere, which reaches to the heliopause at least. Is not that diffuse,
How do you define "not that diffuse"?
Not empty. I think i said diffuse in response to the quote of DJunqeira, i should have said not empty, but i do think space is always fuller than we currently imagine. Space as a nothing can not be, if that makes sense. Also physics should only content itself with what is, what we can detect.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

DJunqueira

Unread post by DJunqueira » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:33 am

seasmith wrote:And don't forget those giant "gravity waves" :D :D
But wait, aren't ocean waves gravity waves ? Can one even conceive of ocean waves being generated in the absence of Gravity ?
You are kind of changing subject with this gravity wave.
Wall Thornhill support the idea of a space full of neutrinos to explain the speed reaction of gravity.
If a solar wind can ignite a comet it can activate electrically a planet like Ceres, why not?
If the solar wind is mostly protons, at some time a small planet need to discharge all that positive input.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:33 am

DJunqueira ,

:D implies humor, in this case sarcastic.
Yes, "space" is full of neutrinos, photons, electrons, protons and other organelles of charge; they come and go.
Obviously the enabling aetheric substrate/matrix must be omnipresent and persistent, or else electricity could not exist in a vacuum.