Are Mountains the Result of a Duning Process?

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Specificity

Re: Are Mountains the Result of a Duning Process?

Unread post by Specificity » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:55 am

Mr. Steinbacher's work has truly been in an inspiration to me, along with everyone else in the Thunderbolts sphere. In the interest of continuing what he started, I believe he stumbled across an electrical phenomenon that could be quite helpful to archaeology.

How familiar are you folks with Michael's 2011 experiments where he created basalt with electricity?

External Basalt EUG page: http://www.eu-geology.com/?page_id=211

The experiment in question: http://www.eu-geology.com/?attachment_id=214

I'm beginning to think his experiments may hold the key to determining the validity of some of the more outlandish (and not so outlandish) theories about early civilizations. I'll be happy to migrate this to a more appropriate section of the forum, but I may need those familiar with the research on this thread to come with. :geek:
Politics are a scratch on the platinum record of Life, and society is stuck in the loop.

jone dae

Unread post by jone dae » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:15 pm

A "new" Geology Glossary, feel free to use it or download it. This is an Electric Geology Glossary.
https://jonedae.wordpress.com/2017/01/2 ... -glossary/

Jone

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Specificity,
I had numerous dialogues with the late Michael [Starbiter] Steinbacher, so my views are well represented around these threads. I always appreciated his dedication and sincerity. A few detractions:
1. I have a collection of assorted basalts from various locations, SW US cinder cones, eastern Washington Columbia Plateau Basalt, including some pillow basalt, Hawaiian pahoe-hoe, and some Laguna basalt from New Mexico. Steinbacher's artificially melted aggregate resembled none of these.
2. The flow rate for at least one of the Columbia River layers, the Rosa formation, which stretches hundreds of miles, has been estimated at 50+ km per hour. The extent and relative flatness of most of the basalt flows, together with the many lensed sedimentary formations interspersed among them, indicate to me a very hot low viscosity lava, which has been rapidly eroded away in many places across the Columbia plateau. No volcanic sources are known for any of the dozens of flows that can be identified across the plateau, but for such low viscosity fluid, no volcanoes [cones] would be expected.
3. Michael's montage of a diocotron instability overlaid against the google map image is highly imaginative, but not really very informative. The ability to apply a roughly hexagonal shape to scattered basaltic buttes is predictable from random distribution alone, and does not lend confidence to them resulting from a vertical plasma column.

As I told Michael on numerous occasions, if his ideas were actually verified, it would greatly enhance my own catastrophic view of Earth history. I don't think he had the required depth of information and evidence to achieve that level of confidence.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:31 pm

jone dae wrote:A "new" Geology Glossary, feel free to use it or download it. This is an Electric Geology Glossary.
https://jonedae.wordpress.com/2017/01/2 ... -glossary/
Jone
Really intriguing collection of useful information for people wishing to just explore geologic features of interest to both catastrophists and standard geologists. I recognize some of Starbiter's views in there. It's not comprehensive by any means, just an eclectic compendium to whet the appetite of folks for whom geology may have been just one of those boring classes you had to take to satisfy a science requirement...
Thanks for posting this, Jone.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

jone dae

Unread post by jone dae » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:02 am

Webolife, you're welcome. In another 'board' thread, I posted that I would be adding terms from yet another geology glossary that Jae found in the Archives. People familiar with Electric Geology will find, as you did, not only terms from the late Starbiter, but also some from the late Prof. De Grazia, an obviously brilliant (and decorated) man, who was also Velikovsky's protege.
It does entail a little extra work, but, I would like for the glossary to be more useful to any here in these Forums, and as you've said, scientists and scholars who did not major in geology and aren't necessarily familiar with the terms.
Note that we also add terms from the posts of A.D. Hall, such as "bow shock", which the reader will want to see the definition (or at least description) of, even if they are geologists, since, for example, traditional geology would not have ever used or defined the term.
Note also that glossaries are linked to on our other Lists, especially the Academic Research List ( https://jonedae.wordpress.com/2015/12/0 ... st-update/ or http://1drv.ms/1ONCMIk ), and that science links of note are scattered throughout the Lists, and that 3 Lists have groups of links to all the topics, videos, websites, and so on, of people in the Electric Universe group.

Jone

seasmith

Mountains are Dunes again ?

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:09 pm

moses

Re: Mountains are Dunes again ?

Unread post by moses » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:54 pm

The problem is that most hills and mountains were formed by laminated deposition whereas some more modern hills were formed in a Velikovsky-type interaction between Earth and another planet.
Cheers,
Mo

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:28 pm

hi,

I think the terrain of the earth is a combined effect of expansion and discharge.
The Earth was manufactured with the asteroid as a raw material compressed inside Jupiter.
Therefore, the earth continues to expand from the inside.
Olivine stones undergo phase transition, granite and basalt were born. The phase transitioned granite forms a large basolith from the Alps to the Himalayas, Rocky Mountains, South America and South Pole.

On the other hand, the supersonic blast of the discharge that you are already discussing created a terrain.
If you look at the Arctic Circle that is not discharged, you can see the flat topography just after expanding.

Huge Himalayas and others can not be done by just discharging.

Pangaea Republic

Michael Steinbacher Zion Canyon Anomalies

Unread post by Pangaea Republic » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:24 pm

Hi thunderbolts folks, I have been making some videos on the Younger Dryas Impacts, I agree with you all on the comet propulsion suppression by the military... and I have been trying to figure out this giant airburst that hit in 10,800 BC, I have proposed a very rasonable tsunami evidence... while I disagree with Michael on some things, I believe he was SPOT ON with the flood evidence in the Grand Canyon area... It's a shame I didn't find him until he died, he really would have liked my impact mega tsunami theory.

My analysis of some of this work:
https://youtu.be/iqBRhAE1xF8

I mean we have giant canyons with absolutely no feeding water drainage... literally impossible for rain to have done the erosion. I almost fell off my chair when I saw this exact part https://youtu.be/sKTTbhhe1uY?t=465

Guy is a legend and people thought he was nuts, I feel crazy at time trying to share the scale of this younger dryas cataclysm... like all the old myths don't even describe how big this was, it was more extreme than what the bible says, so extreme they assumed that's when the earth was created and only documented the melting of the glaciers 1,200 years later... insane...

I talk some about the giant scale of things here: https://youtu.be/DmISmCmiCaM

I kindly ask we not debate the difference between planetary discharge from magnetic fields and electric universe, I agree Velikovsky was right to some extent... like why the heck is Venus spinning the wrong way, this deserves more research.

- Pangaea Republic