Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:04 am

Scotland has many features that are best explained by electrical forces on a grand scale. Google Maps with Terrain turned on is an excellent way to view the land forms. England also has its share of interesting formations, and I remember a geology class field trip to the Lake District, in the 60's, where we were shown the supposed effects of glaciation, hanging valleys, moraines, etc. I also spent a lot of time exploring the Lake district on my motorcycle, and doing some week long hiking trips, but now knowing of the electrical models, I 'd like to go back and take a look at it all again through different eyes.
Not quite on the same scale as locations like the Monterey Canyon though, which they are still puzzling over, but which is again well explained by the action of huge electrical excavation, and like you say, could have been done in a day. Not many people could ever accept that scenario, but it really does seem like the only possible mechanism to me. They just are thinking of the wrong type of currents?

Scientists shed light on powerful currents that create massive underwater canyons
http://phys.org/news/2016-04-scientists ... water.html
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:02 pm

They just are thinking of the wrong type of currents?
-GaryN
Where is the dividing line between fluid-water currents, and aetheric-electric currents ?

http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads ... al_11a.jpg

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wilder ... -in-nature

Regulus

Unread post by Regulus » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Given that Arabia figures strongly in Velikovsky and DeGrazia, it's interesting to have a look here on Google Earth:
27° 2'52.55"N
37°35'52.13"E
Lots of Lichtenburg figures, and touring around in closeup is fascinating.

Trevor
Couer de Leon

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:17 am

Yes. That was a few hours well spent.
Electrical scars all over the region.

There is a big black spot in southern Syria, with crater chains nearby.
And found this "crater" thing in Iraq, just west of Mosul.

A close up of one end of it.

Mjolnir

Unread post by Mjolnir » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:05 pm

Not an electric scar, but perhaps a blueberry?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04 ... 1440436824

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:03 am

@comingfrom
Electrical scars all over the region.
Some just jump out at you, like this from Shibam, Yemen

@Mjolnir
but perhaps a blueberry?
Culturally modified? Then buried? Looks like it may have a slight equatorial ridge, like to see it when they have it fully uncovered.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Thank you for that.

Definitely a blueberry. Arc spatter. Extremely high iron content.
But that is a huge one.

Dr Sam, and his critics, need to read up on EU theory.
Or have a go at arc welding.

And those lichtenburg figures are all over Yemen, and on the other side of Saudi Arabia, in Jordan too.
As you zoom down the patterns just get more detailed, with finer and finer branching.
It's like looking at some fantastic abstract art.

Lichtenburg figures in Jordan

The black spot in Syria, with nearby crater chains and scarring.

~Paul

Bomb20

Unread post by Bomb20 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:44 pm

Indeed, it looks promising, Paul!

However, the current interpretation points to a volcano and claims: " The most recent recorded activity was a boiling lava lake observed in the area around 1850."

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=45840

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:57 am

comingfrom wrote: The black spot in Syria, with nearby crater chains and scarring.

Have you zoomed in close, to check those crater chains are not oil pools? I don't know the proper name for them, or why they do it, but oil operations will use a bulldozer to push up sand into a ring shaped barrier, and fill it with oil. Spillage or something. You find a lot of this in the desert, so worth taking a closer look.

JouniJokela

Unread post by JouniJokela » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:35 am

About these electric scars on pictures above, I have this small scale Foto of my own;

These scars are caused by water-erosion. This water-erosion is also claimed to be caused by the shear stress of the flow velocity. But this is not quite true. The nature seeks it's own balance, and this balance can also here been found from the Froude-number. The height difference defines the velocity, and this velocity defines the optimal flow depth, the channel will then be eroded to this depth. But as the flow amount is limited, this also means that the channel width gets narrower, which means that the flow must concentrate to the channels.

This process produce these scars. This rule functions with all material; Solid particles, liquid, gas, plasma, it doesn't make any difference. That's why the lightnings also create these very similar patterns.

So this rule can be traced down to the atom-level and on their electric interactions.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:15 am

This process produce these scars. This rule functions with all material; Solid particles, liquid, gas, plasma, it doesn't make any difference. That's why the lightnings also create these very similar patterns.

So this rule can be traced down to the atom-level and on their electric interactions.
You're spot on, Jouni
Currents propagating via water or other fluids, and electric currents propagating via aether or matter,- All the same electro-dynamic principle.

LAGM>Ɛ

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Man in salt mine

druid

Unread post by druid » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Here is some of my correspondence to another researcher.

I have been researching everything Velikovsky since the late 1980's, and recently Jno Cook's Saturnian Cosmology and related information.
I was wondering if you would be able to assist me with a problem.
Suppose there were geological features - lines - that ran perfectly east-west parallel to each other, and other lines that ran perfectly north-south, also parallel to each other and by default perpendicular to the east-west formations. These line formations, hypothetically, appear to be 'pinched' like one might pinch a line into existence with one's thumb and forefinger over the surface of some modelling clay. They are subtle but undeniable and the total grid-like feature extends over hundreds of square kilometers.
Nature does not normally make straight lines in the geological setting. Geological features are typically chaotic and jagged in appearance. These 'pinched' lines are not man-made. In an excavated cross section nearby one formation (not itself part of the grid-like formation), one can clearly see a magma core up-welling covered by a layer of baked clay, in other words, evidently not man-made. Mechanisms caused by magma, impact (comets, asteroids and meteorites, etc.), glacier and erosion, etc. would be discounted leaving only an electrical cause.
Do you know any electrical or magnetic properties and/or mechanisms which could - hypothetically - account for such geological formations?
If sometime during the catastrophic age Earth's surface was struck by an interplanetary plasma discharge, would it be possible for that discharge to interact with Earth's electromagnetic field and somehow cause an effect on Earth's surface like I have described above? Something, maybe, like magnetic flux lines or magnetosonic waves being 'pinched' onto a given terrain during a high energy electrical event?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetosonic_wave

and also

Dear Mr. ----,

First of all allow my to say how much I value your research and effort in sharing it through your written works. I stumbled on your Saturnian Cosmology last year and it has provided me with the framework to clear up and deepen my understanding of a great many topics. I would be understating it to say I was ecstatic when I found your information. Would it be too obvious to say it hit me like a bolt of lightning?

As to your reply concerning my inquiry you indicated you have responded on other occasions to the same questions from people and they have gone on to create websites. Do you have any links to these websites? I would like to see if the geological formations they are observing have any similarity to the ones in my area.

Over the years I have also extensively studied ley lines as well and agree with you as to the motivation people had back then to create these. I have dismissed the ley line possibility primarily because the formations I am exploring are not man-made. They are natural, again with the exception of being 'too straight'.

I am also familiar with formations left over from glaciers - eskers, moraines, drumlins - which we also have in our area. I have dismissed this as a possibility as well for a number of reasons - primarily these are not gravel ridges or deposits of any kind like that.

In your response you mentioned 'canals'. In my initial correspondence to Andrew I only mentioned ridges and 'pinching'. I have not observed any canals or trenching. These ridges stop at the bank of a river, creek, stream or even rill and continue on at the other bank. Similar perhaps to some of Michael Steinbacher's observations where he thinks the electricity 'jumps over' the water. In some locations, instead of a ridge, this effect may cut a steeper embankment into the side of a hill, for example, but there do not seem to be any grooves, trenches or canals per se. I am still exploring so I could quite possibly be wrong on that count.

You mentioned that these east-west/north-south lines could possibly be lightning scars, but as very large arcs. I am still trying to understand the mechanism by which lightning would make such an effect on the earth's surface that is so straight.

Is Neil Thompson's mechanism still under wraps? I would love to hear it.

In the meantime, I will keep exploring these features and perhaps at some point I will gather enough data to make a presentation of some sort and perhaps after that someone may be able to table a theory for a mechanism.

(There has been no more correspondence since then).

I would like to add that I believe I have found those canal sites. Search 'Atlantis canals'. The features on these sites are not similar to the ones I am exploring.
Also, I might add that the lines which I am exploring are 'dashed lines' in that the geological formations are not necessarily continuous across the terrain.
Also, these features are 25+/- yards across consistently and are located in North America. I haven't looked on other continents. The may be there, too, - I don't know either way at this point. Sorry I can't be more specific about the location. To be honest I still don't quite trust what I am seeing in the field and I would like to spent more time exploring before I disclose and make a proper fool out of myself -in the event I am wrong.

In short, does Electric Universe/Electric Earth Geology theory, or any electric or magnetic mechanisms -theoretical or otherwise- predict or describe the geological features I have described above?
Any help from anyone here on the forum would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Terry

druid

Unread post by druid » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi again,

I just stumbled on a possible explanation for those East-West/North-South geological 'line' formations in the area I am exploring.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetosp ... tion_field
This seems to meet the criteria of what I am observing with the exception of being a high energy event. Of course, I could be entirely wrong.

http://www.vukcevic.talktalk.net/Image1.gif
Note the grid pattern in the center circle of this image.

It's a starting point. Any thoughts? I am open to suggestions.

Terry

druid

Unread post by druid » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:57 pm

This link has a better graphic - page six, first image.

ftp://ccar.colorado.edu/pub/forbes/ASEN ... 4%2009.pdf

Normally these Hall-Pedersen lines are in the ionosphere region at the North Pole. I suspect that during the time when Earth transitioned from Saturn to our current sun, a powerful electrical discharge 'impressed' these Hall-Pedersen grid lines on to the landscape in my area. I am still conducting research on the ground.

Terry