Earth - Craters

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

Re: Cellular structures in Siberian Craters

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:50 pm

...and suspicious considering main stream explanations for the formation of these craters.
Steve,
What are main stream explanations for these craters ?
thanks, s

stevepidge

Unread post by stevepidge » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:22 pm

seasmith wrote:
...and suspicious considering main stream explanations for the formation of these craters.
Steve,
What are main stream explanations for these craters ?
thanks, s

Subterranean Methane explosions, due to global warming.

Melusine

Unread post by Melusine » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:03 pm

stevepidge wrote:Subterranean Methane explosions, due to global warming.
The other theory is ...'pingos' (also reportedly related to global warming)

"A pingo is a plug of ice that forms near the surface over time and has a small mound or hill on top.
When an ice plug melts rapidly — as many have been, thanks to unseasonably warm temperatures in Siberia over the past year — it can cause part of the ground to collapse, forming a crater." (Feb. 27 National Geographic article)

johnm33

Unread post by johnm33 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:28 am

This is the latest on the subject http://siberiantimes.com/science/casest ... n-siberia/
Looking at the 'strata' at about 32sec in the video and from the opposite side at about 1:16 I see frozen waves, the hole is about 60m deep nothing on this peninsular is much above 45m above sea level.

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:30 am

From the "comments" in your link John ....
There is another explanation for these craters, that they were formed by lightning strikes. You will find a full explanation of this in my recent paper - Polygonal crater formation by electrical discharges, Wayne Burn, New Concepts in Global Tectonics Journal, volume 3, number 2, June 2015

http://www.ncgt.org/nws/4a01717953fb71b ... 8e6914.pdf

I have included them as recent examples of octagonal lightning craters, see section 3.7. Siberian craters.
Wayne, Nottingham17/07/2015 19:52

johnm33

Unread post by johnm33 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:24 pm

Kiwi, that was my initial thought but when i saw that it was the convergence of 2 domes, i figured it probably started deep- nothing to do with global warming at 60m depth. My personal view remains that some kind of slow microbial process created a void that methane leaked into from below, then someting worked on the methane and gradually a mini eco-system built up, the pressure of the methane kept forcing the water portion of the permafrost out of the dome the pressure eventually built to a point where the pressure alone was enough to melt the permafrost, then it was just a matter of time until it got close enough to the surface to blow. Now the pressures off and water is filling the hole, pretty soon it'll be indistinguishable from the nearby lakes.
I'm just guessing though.
One other thought is that this peninsular barely rises above 46m and the top 60m is ice permafrost!

trevbus

Craters in Australia's Northern Territory

Unread post by trevbus » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Features of so-called meteorite impacts in central Australia, featured at the Araluen Cultural Precinct museum, that may be explained by the electric universe:

Shatter cones, a disruption of the material beneath the crater in 'horsetail' striations

Spider structure, 16deg43S; 126deg06'E "probably represents the central uplift of a large complex crater"

Tektites "mystery glass" "No one has produced an entirely satisfactory explanation of their origin that includes how they were launched, where they came from and why their geological range is restricted"

Folded rock with a radius of curvature of only a few millimetre forming a wave-like structure

Radioactive Allanite causing structural damage to its quartz host rock

Uluru - The folding of kilometres-thick conglomerated stones such that the strata sit at an 87 degree angle

Geologist Ralph Tate wrote "the authoritative key to the Ordovician Horn Valley Siltstone Fauna". His "insistence that the siliceous rocks of the desert landscape were the result of volcanism, stands as one of the most peculiar aspects of the report. Apparently Tate mistook desert-varnished iron-stone concretions for volcanic bombs and tektites for volcanic glass"

Bomb20

Re: Craters in Australia's Northern Territory

Unread post by Bomb20 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:47 pm

Spider crater:
https://www.google.de/maps/search/Spide ... a=!3m1!1e3

Indeed, sounds like fitting to EU.

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:01 pm

If you have not yet rhed or viewed the material presented by Peter Jupp,
found at his Ancient destructions web site, it should fill in some details that build on
the case for cosmic catastrophes and evidence of electrical effects, and experienced
more recently than most would imagine..
The video on Lake Victoria is one to be watched repeatedly..

d..z

Zendo

Unread post by Zendo » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:35 am

Interestingly Australia also has the greatest amount of Uranium deposits in the world. If birkeland currents truly can fuse elements like Dr. Scotts research seems to suggest, I can only imagine the epic scale interplanetary electrical interactions this region has seen in the past seeing that such a heavy element was deposited. The aboriginal tribes also refer to their creator: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Serpent

Coincidentally this Serpent is depicted in the most uranium rich locations of Australia.