how to learn ?

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

keithnellie

how to learn ?

Unread post by keithnellie » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:46 am

I am interested in learning about the Electric Universe but as an older person with a full time job going back to school to indulge my curiosity isn't feasible. Can someone point to resources that will enable me to use each to build upon them develop an understanding of the more complex topics discussed here?
I have a basic understanding of electricity but there always comes a point in these discussions where it quickly jumps from basic to complex with no training wheels in between. I guess the resources I am looking for is "the EU for dummies" type.
thanks

jacmac

Re: how to learn ?

Unread post by jacmac » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:00 am

welcome Keithnellie,

You can click on EU GUIDES on the top of the home page and try the

Beginner’s Guide to the Electric Universe.

And don't feel like a "DUMMIE"; electricity in space gets very complicated for everyone, especially me!

Jack

D_Archer

Re: how to learn ?

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:44 am

Check the Thunderbolts Project Youtube page.

With just the space news episodes you should get a general idea about it all. And it is more visual.

After the Guide jacmac recommended there is the Thunderbolts Picture of the Day on the homepage, a lot of work to backtrack, but you could start with the new ones.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -