History of Physics

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

LectricShave

History of Physics

Unread post by LectricShave » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:14 pm

I recently had a barstool conversation with a friend regarding electromagnetism. After exchanging ideas and smalltalk, he suggested I read one of his books which included some good info on our subject of conversation. He then told me the book was authored by Isaac Asimov. Now, I was familiar with Asimov as a science fiction writer and I had read some of his work as a teenager, but I had to wonder what a science fiction writer like Asimov could possibly offer in terms of "real science" regarding this subject. My friend loaned me the book, and I was absolutely astonished by what I read. While Asimov's 750 page book is quite comprehensive, he does not delve into plasma physics. What subjects he does speak of, includes Light waves, spectra, elecrostatics, electomagnetism, and nuclear physics, just to name a few. For folks that want to learn the history and fundamentals of physics, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book: The History of Physics, by Isaac Asimov 1966

willendure

Re: History of Physics

Unread post by willendure » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Thanks, sounds like a good one.