ZPF = Ether = neutrinos

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ZPF = Ether = neutrinos

Unread postby ttsoares » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:34 pm

One of the points I really disagree with Thornhill is where he stated the theory about the Zero Point Field AKA Ether to be composed by neutrinos.

The Casimir Effect seems indicate that the Ether be composed by "something" with a vast range of frequencies. Even the Wikipedia page about this has some useful info as it depicts an animation witch shows a macroscopic version of the Casimir experiment using water and sound waves.

Also, as light seems to be just a perturbation on this "medium" one can say that the medium must be of some sort of polarized "stuff" as it is not that case with particles as neutrinos.

Could some of the savvy people here 'enlighten' the question ?
Thank you.
ttsoares

Re: ZPF = Ether = neutrinos

Unread postby ttsoares » Tue May 08, 2018 9:19 am

The last Youtube video from the ThunderboltsProject channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ5ZWbVWMBU

Titled: "What is Light? | Space News"

Seems the first tinny step towards the discussion proposed here...
ttsoares

Unread postby Will the Electrician » Tue May 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Are you familiar yet with Edwin Kaal's structured atomic model? His model redefines what a neutrino is, and could consequently change the very foundation of our understanding of everything. I am pretty sure Mr. Thornhill made his claim about neutrinos based upon current understandings of the nuetrino. If Edwin is right (and I think he is) we may have to take a couple of steps back and get to the root of things before we can make claims as to what the aether is comprised of. Many more questions need to be raised and addressed before we can conclusively define aether. In my questionably savy opinion.
The future is Electric, as it is now, and as it was in the past. Now we see it.
Will the Electrician

Unread postby ttsoares » Sun May 13, 2018 6:39 am

Thank you for your comment Will.

Just watched Kaal's presentation and neutrinos were mentioned just twice. The first in the context of some papers that dismissed its relevance and the second as a sideways note that seems also not important at all.

Anyway, sure, our understanding about that atomic realm is immature, to say the least...

But i believe that could be useful, even at this point, to discuss about the Aether as it is already been used as subside to correct our models via the Zero Point Filed interpretation:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221674893_Fernando_Ogiba_Phenomenological_Derivation_of_the_Schrodinger_Equation
ttsoares

Return to Electric Universe - Net Talk