Variation in the quantities of forces around a conductor

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sam Batchelar

Variation in the quantities of forces around a conductor

Unread post by Sam Batchelar » Tue May 30, 2017 6:26 pm

The application of force to a conductor is observed to create field strength changes around that conductor. In the application of force to a atmosphere a longitudinal wave is the product, the wave (sound) can propagates through any medium where by displacement (of the medium) is attainable through the application of force.

In the subject of electricity therefor the application of force (with a generator) to a conductor results in a displacement of the conductor (where the force is applied). This subsequently restores to its original state in a period determined by the strength of the fields (holding the conductor together) and the relative position of the sources of these fields.

The connection therefor exists between the displacement of the conductor and the change in field strength of that conductor.

This simplifies down by observation of the nature of displacement and return to the original state which always involves motion in opposing directions; thus the motion itself (within the conductor) is determining the change in field strength. That motion always existing as a product of there always being motion in and in opposition to translatory motion irrespective to the position of the conductor or the direction of the oscillations propagation.

kevin

Re: Variation in the quantities of forces around a conductor

Unread post by kevin » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:28 am

Welcome.
Your post reminds Me of TT Brown.
http://rexresearch.com/brown1/brown1.htm
There are several of those notebooks.

The displacement ( movement) of cables is one of the prime drivers in TT Browns lifes works.
kevin

Sam Batchelar

Re: Variation in the quantities of forces around a conductor

Unread post by Sam Batchelar » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:12 am

kevin wrote:Welcome.
Your post reminds Me of TT Brown.
http://rexresearch.com/brown1/brown1.htm
There are several of those notebooks.

The displacement ( movement) of cables is one of the prime drivers in TT Browns lifes works.
kevin

Thanks a lot for the resource I will make sure I read some of it;

As of yet I have been un-aware of that aspect of Browns work / theory or philosophy however I am aware that un-biast observation and sound reasoning and conclusions on that observation will inevitably lead multiple people to the same underlying conclusions / principles due to the nature of what is being observed.