Wiki

Many Internet forums have carried discussion of the Electric Universe hypothesis. Much of that discussion has added more confusion than clarity, due to common misunderstandings of the electrical principles. Here we invite participants to discuss their experiences and to summarize questions that have yet to be answered.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

phyllotaxis

Re: Wiki

Unread post by phyllotaxis » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:54 am

A friend just sent me to that plasma cosmology wiki as a rebuttal against the science, claiming that the dismissals posted by the "experts" there are all that needs to be shown to discredit the whole.

How can I reply?

What I need is a list of *specific* replies to the *specific* arguments made on that wiki. Have any of you seen something like that?
There needs to be a point-by-point rebuttal to this public criticism, and merely directing people here isn't good enough. My friend Is like everyone else trapped in conventionalist thinking- they see the dismissals somewhere and stop. Case closed.

If I can reply to the knocks used against EU, like the alleged 'failed predictions' that my friend uses to invalidate everything EU claims, then it'll be a lot easier to open a conversation.